•  rossbarney2003
      rossbarney2003
Re: Dirty Desire Remixes
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20 / Male / Aberdeen, Scotland
Quote:

buzzyrecky wrote:
I love the YMMWTBAM pic

Haha, thank you! I was randomly watching the YMMWTBAM DVD single, and I forgot how ace Utada looked with the red eyes hehe.
Posted on: 2010/1/30 6:39
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
I don't know if anyone's seen this. But I found it on DJ Mike Rizzo's facebook. He says a few things about Utada.

Posted on: 2010/2/26 9:38
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
I don't know if anyone's seen this. But I found it on DJ Mike Rizzo's facebook. He says a few things about Utada.

You know, although I wasn't impressed by his warm-up session at the concert, Mike Rizzo seems like a really nice person in general. He always talks about other artists with a kind disposition- I've never heard him bashing singers or musicians (and he had such a perfect opportunity with that question about the Jonas Brothers), which I'm sure would be bad for his line of work at any rate, but it's a relief to hear a professional that doesn't care to put others in their field down. Even I have trouble biting my tongue when people ask me about artists I don't like- Rizzo was very smooth with his, "I'm just not into metal" answer, versus, "Metal is the most sickening, irritating form of so-called music currently in existence", which is more like what I would have said (not really, but my point stands).

Anyway, kudos to Rizzo. Hikki always finds such great people to work with. :3
Posted on: 2010/2/26 12:59
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Does anyone know if the "Dirty Desire" single will be release on CD (not just MP3 format)?
Posted on: 2010/2/26 14:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...9101112