Utada Questions & Answers
   Hikki's Perfume???

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Hikki's Perfume???
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20/f/VN
Hey everybody, who knows which kind of perfume Hikki's using, tell me plz...i want to know, i want to buy the same :x
Thanks in advance ^^
Posted on: 2009/10/19 2:32
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Hikki's Perfume???
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
When Utada visited London promoting Exodus, I waited from 0500 along with other Japanese Utada fans at the then old Channel 4 studios, where Hikki was due to be interviewed, I won?t go into what actually happened because it was mega embarrassing, suffice to say when Hikki emerged from her Merc, I could have literally reached out and touched her, I was so excited, and please remember I was 14 at the time that I fainted.....before I hit the deck I am sure the perfume Utada had on at the time was BULGARI , I recognised the scent and brand because it the same as my Mother regularly wears, now the scent is similar to either BULGARI femme (pink), or Aquamarine, as for Utadas present favourite Perfume... Sorry ??? .

Posted on: 2009/10/19 4:29
  •  loli-drop
      loli-drop
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/F/London
its masaki by masaki (self named) and you can only buy it at american sephoras which is sooo annoying seeming as i trailed round paris in march with hopes of finding it. you can get it on ebay too but its really quite expensive. hope that helps :)

oh yeah this was the perfume she said she wore in her nylon interview here: http://www.nylonmag.com/?section=article&parid=304
Posted on: 2009/10/19 8:48
Administrator
A/S/L
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
When Utada visited London promoting Exodus, I waited from 0500 along with other Japanese Utada fans at the then old Channel 4 studios, where Hikki was due to be interviewed, I won?t go into what actually happened because it was mega embarrassing, suffice to say when Hikki emerged from her Merc, I could have literally reached out and touched her, I was so excited, and please remember I was 14 at the time that I fainted.....before I hit the deck I am sure the perfume Utada had on at the time was BULGARI , I recognised the scent and brand because it the same as my Mother regularly wears, now the scent is similar to either BULGARI femme (pink), or Aquamarine, as for Utadas present favourite Perfume... Sorry ??? .

Hey thats very interesting ... could you tell us more about this appearance in London? I dont believe there were much details on this here on UN
Posted on: 2009/10/19 9:46
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
whatever her perfume is, it will not change my love for her.
Posted on: 2009/10/19 10:50
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/Earth
hehe if she makes one i want it ( not to wear just to have haha )

i would also like to know what type of perfume she wears hehe
Posted on: 2009/10/19 11:47
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20/f/VN
Ye ye ye...thx minna
BULGARI femma pink , MASAKI FRAGRANCE....
but it seems BULGARI kind is just someone's feel, and MASAKI is ads for Nylon >< it's not notice exactly about Hikki's perfume T_T
But but but...:D i'll buy both luv U
Posted on: 2009/10/19 18:36
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

Q wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

Hey thats very interesting ... could you tell us more about this appearance in London? I dont believe there were much details on this here on UN [/quote

'You Make Me Want to Be a Man' was Utada?s first UK singles release on September 26th 2005. The CD album ?Exodus? was released on the 17th October 2005. At the Riverside Studios famous for the TGI Fridays shows hosted by a rather ?acned? Chris Evans the ?ginger whinger?.
On a brisk October morning Utada arrived to record interviews for broadcast on ITV news programmes and a piece for the guardian newspaper, also an interview with Female First see below.

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/Utada-9944.html

Utada was due to appear on a number of media and arts current affairs programmes, an amusing anecdote Utada related, was about a visit to a Kings Road Deli where curious situation occurred, Utada brought a coffee and a cake and in the ?hustle and bustle? left without paying, the counter assistant gave chase after Hikki up the Kings Road... lol, Hikki was recalling how embarrassing it all was, an animated Hikki loved Covent Garden and the huge choice of Restaurants and bespoke antiquarian book stores.

Dad is a Senior Manager with Thomson/ Reuters/ BT, so I had been bending Dads ear for months to come up with Utada?s London interview schedule from Reuters international media service feeds, an example of this service would be ?Japan singer Utada makes 3rd bid to crack U.S. market? report:

http://uk.reuters.com/article/idUKTRE52M1I320090323

Dad would be able to gain sight of the parent article; the example above is the 3 page ?media release?.

I spent the night before laying out my wardrobe to choose the togs I would were, and making sure Dad knew where to go, and how to get there, I literally dragged him out of bed to make sure we all left on time, the excitement, the expectations, it was a seminal moment, an emotional rollercoaster.

I had seen and heard so much about Utada?s life experiences, being born and educated in the US, parents culturally Japan and ?trying to make sense all of it? in an environment that can be confusing to say the least , the travelling back and forth from Japan and the US, I feel that in this respect Utada and I had something in common, and for a whole 14 year old, I wanted a role model, and Utada was that role model, still is, the music at the time took second place to the Utada Vibe, attitude , ambition and, communicated life skills, I feel Hikki has it all, and promoting Exodus meant that I would get a chance to rub shoulders for the few minutes it took for Utada to cross to the Riverside Studio?s reception area.

Utada?s enjoyed promoting Exodus on this tour of the UK and London in particular, Hikki spoke pointedly during interviews of the enjoyment that being able to stroll unrecognised through London Parks, and able to shop without interruptions.......if I was asked to name one day that eclipses any other then experiencing Utada in the flesh was to be fulfilling an ultimate goal.....

Well having said that, Mum is expecting twins, which will probably burst into the world mid February.......that could be any other ?ultimate?, in so many respects, way to go Dad......
Posted on: 2009/10/21 4:56
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic