Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
  New Single - "Dirty Desire" in January and NEW TOUR (Confirmed)?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...10111213
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Re: New Single - "Dirty Desire" in January and NEW TOUR (Confirmed)?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
Quote:

loli-drop wrote:
Quote:

ItsDaveyJ wrote:
I vaguely remember hearing her say in an interview that at concerts she doesn't like to perform just her current english/japanese only stuff, she likes to perform a few songs from everything. I can't link back to it or anything, so take it with a grain of salt. But if my memory is right, then I would guess she would take about 2 songs from every album and perform those.

yeah she said that at one of the sephora events, i really can't see her not using any of her japanese music.^^

I very clearly remember this too.
Posted on: 2009/11/14 18:20
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Re: New Single - "Dirty Desire" in January and NEW TOUR (Confirmed)?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
Quote:

FunkyStrawberries wrote:
Quote:

loli-drop wrote:
Quote:

ItsDaveyJ wrote:
I vaguely remember hearing her say in an interview that at concerts she doesn't like to perform just her current english/japanese only stuff, she likes to perform a few songs from everything. I can't link back to it or anything, so take it with a grain of salt. But if my memory is right, then I would guess she would take about 2 songs from every album and perform those.

yeah she said that at one of the sephora events, i really can't see her not using any of her japanese music.^^

I very clearly remember this too.

i would love it if she did in fact perform some of her japanese songs as well. since, it would be incredibly hard for any of us to go see her live in japan.
Posted on: 2009/11/14 19:36
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...10111213