Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
  New Single - "Dirty Desire" in January and NEW TOUR (Confirmed)?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...13>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  gantzman246
      gantzman246
Re: New Single - "Dirty Desire" in January and NEW TOUR (Confirmed)?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Mraz's album was very sucessful here in the states during the Spring and Summer seasons.
Posted on: 2009/10/24 8:11
  •  sephyleader
      sephyleader
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
ok well i talked to him again....... this is the only answer i got....

I will give some details on Facebook....

Best Regards,
Mike Rizzo

so umm ya....... haha
Posted on: 2009/10/24 9:28
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
Shurikid, you're right. A new cover will be great. TitO's cover is just... Idk, it just look as if it lacks a wow factor. I wish they could take away the huge words, like what her Jap albums look like.

And use brighter colors and get a new background and take that ugly sweater away and do something more interesting with Hikki's makeup...
To me, it seems uninspired and cheap. :|
To be fair, it looks much better to me on the actual album than it does on the Internet for whatever reason, but it still isn't enough to catch someone's eye unless they're specifically looking for it.
Though all of Hikki's albums tend to have fairly boring cover art. I think Deep River and Ultra Blue were the only ones that utilized photographic potential to enhance the covers; Heart Station didn't look as cheap as TITO, but it was still fairly dull, in my opinion. She always just has these snapshots of her head, her name, and the album title. That's all she needs. But for an album called "This Is The One," a bit more pizazz isn't entirely uncalled for.

Quote:

sephyleader wrote:
ok well i talked to him again....... this is the only answer i got....

I will give some details on Facebook....

Best Regards,
Mike Rizzo

so umm ya....... haha

It's cool that he's even replying to you (I don't mean to say that you're pesky, it's just cool that he takes the time to respond). Hopefully whatever info he gives out will be enough to tide us over until January. :]
Posted on: 2009/10/24 9:59
  •  sephyleader
      sephyleader
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
Shurikid, you're right. A new cover will be great. TitO's cover is just... Idk, it just look as if it lacks a wow factor. I wish they could take away the huge words, like what her Jap albums look like.

I agree, something epic haha, well even something like ULTRA BLUE would be way better, for some reason that album is just... perfect..... in every way....

But like something more colorful since the songs are more of a retrospective of older pop something colorful and edgier, i seriously don't know what they were even thinking with choosing that image as the cover, it's way too boring, plus the font should be changed to something that isn't so cheap...... I think though if they are going to redo the album, that will be done, give her way more flashier clothes, have a colorful album design, it would just be so hot though to see her with long hair again, wearing like 5 inch louboutin's..... how yum......
Posted on: 2009/10/24 11:39
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
I'm glad Dirty Desire is becoming a single, as it's one of my favourite songs on This Is the One.
It even says so on Wikipedia! (Although there is no Dirty Desire page, it says that it will be a single (although under "released" it says "TBA").

And I like the TItO cover, I mean her picture. I love that Utada has face pictures on most of her albums / singles (save for the "For You / Time Limit" single, and a few more). I do feel the grey of the cover is very mundane and boring, as well as the overly large black/ white text. Many of the fan-made covers are a lot better.
But yes, the fact that Dirty Desire has been confirmed as a single (as well as a tour [whoever knows what they mean by that]) is great news! I can't wait for the promotion to start, especially after almost half a year of nothing!
Posted on: 2009/10/24 13:38
  •  eltonjpt
      eltonjpt
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 22 / M / Philadelphia, USA
yay! i'm glad to hear ANY news about TITO!
Posted on: 2009/10/24 21:20
  •  sephyleader
      sephyleader
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
ya i agree! Like a few days ago when her facebook was slightly updated, all it was was like a link to her website, but still for her facebook to be updated! YAY! Then all this news came!
Posted on: 2009/10/25 6:52
  •  Cz96
      Cz96
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 13/F/Malaysia
Yay! Happy to know it :D
Posted on: 2009/10/25 7:46
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17/F/CA
ahhhhhhh this is exciting.
Posted on: 2009/10/25 13:37
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Quote:
It even says so on Wikipedia! (Although there is no Dirty Desire page, it says that it will be a single (although under "released" it says "TBA").

Mrm.

Yeah, Wikipedia is totally trustworthy - totes. It is not as though ANYONE that goes to this forum can just randomly edit 'facts' into its articles or anything.

SRSLY speaking, I'll believe this when I receive news from a reputable source. I believe the tour, but it'll definitely be for Japanese material. TITO is too old for promo to continue, IMO.
Posted on: 2009/10/25 15:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...13>