Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
  New Single - "Dirty Desire" in January and NEW TOUR (Confirmed)?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...8910111213>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  tempest_phoenix
      tempest_phoenix
Re: New Single - "Dirty Desire" in January and NEW TOUR (Confirmed)?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/M/NorthernIreland
I'm so excited by the prospect of seeing Hikki in concert, it better happen, don't think i could take the disappointment. Wonder if she'll sing any of her Japanese tracks in the concert, i would love to hear the likes of Teiku 5 or Blue, but that will never happen, even if she sings one of her more well known songs i'd be satisifed.
Posted on: 2009/11/5 7:35
  •  razmusic
      razmusic
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 23/M/Birmingham (UK)
Could it be that they will release TITO in the UK as-well then since she is touring here? That would be awesome! I really think Come Back To Me would be a huge hit with the right promotion.

I really hope she has more that one UK date.
Posted on: 2009/11/5 13:02
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
It makes sense that she won't be playing her Japanese songs. Perhaps she'll play FL or Passion or Hikari? It'll be great if she plays a few songs from Exodus.
Posted on: 2009/11/10 4:17
Administrator
A/S/L
Quote:

razmusic wrote:
Could it be that they will release TITO in the UK as-well then since she is touring here? That would be awesome! I really think Come Back To Me would be a huge hit with the right promotion.

I really hope she has more that one UK date.

is it not available on itunes?
Posted on: 2009/11/10 4:19
  •  razmusic
      razmusic
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 23/M/Birmingham (UK)
Quote:

Q wrote:
is it not available on itunes?

No. The only english Utada tracks on UK iTunes is You Make Me Want To Be A Man+remixes of it. Not even the Exodus album is on there now and I'm sure it used to be.
Posted on: 2009/11/12 8:37
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/F/UK
Can't wait to buy (?) this single!! i bet it will be amazing. just like all of hikki's music.
Dirty desire is such a fun song...i was hoping to see it become a single. Alongside FYI. =]

im sure the remix(es) will be great too!

and about the tour...im going to the UK one! got my ticket! :))))
Posted on: 2009/11/12 13:43
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 27/M/KY
I think the only reason Utada would perform any Japanese songs on her tour would be because of taking requests. Of course, if she took requests, we all know people would scream "Kingdom Hearts!" for the fans of the video game and "Boulevard of Broken Dreams!" for the youtube watchers... and she probably even forgot that Green Day song by now (in a radio interview covering her TitO album, a listener asked her to sing Simple & Clean and Utada said herself that she nearly forgot the words to her own song).

This isn't a full-blown mega-tour like Britney Spears or Beyonc?, and I don't even think her tour performances will last for very long. I theorize that the only songs she will sing are from TitO, and MAYBE one or two from Exodus like she did in her Utada United 2006 Japan tour... but that's it, other than possibly taking requests for songs.
Posted on: 2009/11/13 6:44
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
This is for the fans, a ?simple and clean? thank you...?in the flesh? ....more like ?up close and personal?......the 02 academy Islington, is perfect for Utadanet fans to immerse themselves and let go.....
Posted on: 2009/11/13 7:04
  •  loli-drop
      loli-drop
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/F/London
Quote:

Kyousha wrote:
I think the only reason Utada would perform any Japanese songs on her tour would be because of taking requests. Of course, if she took requests, we all know people would scream "Kingdom Hearts!" for the fans of the video game and "Boulevard of Broken Dreams!" for the youtube watchers... and she probably even forgot that Green Day song by now (in a radio interview covering her TitO album, a listener asked her to sing Simple & Clean and Utada said herself that she nearly forgot the words to her own song).

quote]

lol i remember that ^^ maybe (hopefully lol) she might perform a couple of her japanese singles though i suppose they would have to sync in with her english stuff. If she does one of the ballads i will be thrilled XD
Posted on: 2009/11/13 10:41
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 27/M/KY
She may end up performing the original "Automatic" for us, since fans may wonder, "What's part I?" and it's also her very first Japanese single. So, I would say it's a safe bet that if she were to perform any Japanese songs, "Automatic" would be one of the best songs to choose.
Posted on: 2009/11/13 16:28
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...8910111213>