Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
  New Single - "Dirty Desire" in January and NEW TOUR (Confirmed)?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...13>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: New Single - "Dirty Desire" in January and NEW TOUR (Confirmed)?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
You are kind ramenbox I have passed your thanks to Dad as he did all of the work, I took the chance to run through your youtube collection, his eyebrows peaked at Suteki Da Ne,??he spocked? ?it?s a sign he?s enjoying himself..

Thanks sephyleader and SimChaoU for taking the ?Rizzo initiative? in the first place, in all honesty never even crossed my mind....

Aquaticdragons and the ?Petition for Utada to resume US schedule? certainly focused attention on Utadanet for the need to promo TiTo and ironically Tour the US..

The sooner IDJ confirms something the better? well at least for my jangling nerves...

Edit: I hope and pray Hikki is not on some farewell trip here.
Posted on: 2009/10/27 16:13
  •  UtadaHikaru124
      UtadaHikaru124
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Miami
I really hope she comes to Miami again I bet she will seeing that she has fans here from the Sephora event i cant wait!!!
Posted on: 2009/10/27 17:30
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
if this tour will push through, people in the US are lucky they can get to watch hikaru in a tour.

i hope she does an asian tour and visit the philippines.

all of her asian fans have waited a lifetime for an asian tour. we hope she does not forget us.
Posted on: 2009/10/27 20:05
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i wonder if the U.S tour is even legit...... =_="
Posted on: 2009/10/27 23:33
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Well I hope she comes to Las Vegas 'cause we got a lot of clubs here for DJs to go to. But I wont be 21 till April though.
Posted on: 2009/10/28 1:03
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Hi Aijin,

Rizzo certainly has it in his head that in January 2010 he will be touring 10 US cities with Utada, so much so Rizzo is prepared to be quoted on the record.

Hikki has not hinted either blogs or in recent interviews that a tour was imminent in early 2010, the Hawaii ?meet and greet? saw a more reflective Utada, relaxed, in jocular mood, and playing down the premise that Chart success in the US was a top priority, in fact Utada was fairly reticent about the whole scenario, elaborating only to muse that US success did not matter, had Utadanet been informed by members then that Utada would be touring the US early in 2010, Q would have had them carted off to the rubber room.

But Rizzo is perfectly clear in his communications, which are stated on the record, 10 US Cities, and Rizzo has put his professional reputation on the line, it fair to mention also that Rizzo is no stranger to U3 professionally, and has a solid reputation in the music industry, so we can take Rizzo?s word at least up to a point..

Utada has proved in the past a degree of unpredictability, so in this respect without official confirmation there will be a element of risk when booking flexi return tickets early to take full advantage of discount pricing.....

Aijin if you think there is a chance this could be a huge wind up or Rizzo has lost his marbles I?m all ears...
Posted on: 2009/10/28 4:55
  •  Polyrhythm
      Polyrhythm
UN Reporter
A/S/L 17/M/Southern California
Quote:
UPDATE: According to MuuMuse, Utada will start her tour in Hawaii in mid-January, with a total of 10 US dates, followed by at least one date in the UK, ending February 12th. The Stateside events will be handled by Live Nation.

U.Blog

MuseMuse article: http://www.muumuse.com/2009/10/muumu...next-year.html

Live Nation: http://www.livenation.com/artist/utada-tickets

Signature made by me (DEEP RIVER from AHS Forum)
Graphics Shop
Posted on: 2009/10/28 17:40
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
OMG, HAWAII!!!!!
I am so excited!
Thanks for the links
Posted on: 2009/10/28 18:42
  •  UtadaHikaru124
      UtadaHikaru124
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Miami
Posted on: 2009/10/28 18:43
  •  UtadaHikaru124
      UtadaHikaru124
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Miami
What 10 citys do you think Utada is coming to Be honest!! dont just say the town your in to make your feelings feel good but for real what are some of your predictions
Posted on: 2009/10/28 18:43
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...13>