Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
  New Single - "Dirty Desire" in January and NEW TOUR (Confirmed)?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...78910111213>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: New Single - "Dirty Desire" in January and NEW TOUR (Confirmed)?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
loli-drop, that is so cool, we must have a Utada party straight after, so Utadanet members can meet say Hi and share Utada experiences

Hikki4life4ever I hope your Sister is able to travel to the Gig with you.
Posted on: 2009/10/31 6:53
  •  tempest_phoenix
      tempest_phoenix
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/M/NorthernIreland
Hey there Pips, you're such a legend to be offering accommodation to people. I'm going to make it my mission to make it over, it's not far from me though, since i'll just fly from Belfast, then stay in a hostel or hotel for the night. Do you happen to know where i can find the info about the concert, i suppose as it's still "unofficial" there isn't a lot of it about, but still i don't want to miss out on this opportunity to see Hikki. I think i'll be heading over with a friend who i introduced to Hikki's music about two years ago. I can't wait, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!
Posted on: 2009/10/31 8:26
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

tempest_phoenix wrote:
Hey there Pips, you're such a legend to be offering accommodation to people. I'm going to make it my mission to make it over, it's not far from me though, since i'll just fly from Belfast, then stay in a hostel or hotel for the night. Do you happen to know where i can find the info about the concert, i suppose as it's still "unofficial" there isn't a lot of it about, but still i don't want to miss out on this opportunity to see Hikki. I think i'll be heading over with a friend who i introduced to Hikki's music about two years ago. I can't wait, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!

No Probs tempest_phoenix I will PM with ticket details, and I am putting together a comprehensive Hotel listing.
Posted on: 2009/10/31 16:56
  •  tempest_phoenix
      tempest_phoenix
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/M/NorthernIreland
Excellent! I'll look forward to getting that info Pips, thanks very much!!
Posted on: 2009/11/1 3:08
  •  SimChaoU
      SimChaoU
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Why are people making concert plans? Did I miss something? I know that Rizzo was under the impression that there would be a tour that some guy came into this thread and claimed that she would be touring 10 US cities, but where's the official confirmation?
Posted on: 2009/11/1 9:09
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
Quote:

SimChaoU wrote:
Why are people making concert plans? Did I miss something? I know that Rizzo was under the impression that there would be a tour that some guy came into this thread and claimed that she would be touring 10 US cities, but where's the official confirmation?

A date for the London had already been announce on Live Nation, the presale, sale,location and concert dates were given but it was taken down. We're guessing they may have announced it a bit early and we're assuming that because of that "early announcement" Live nation gave us (London date) the rumor for a US tour is also true and will be announced soon. ^_^b
Posted on: 2009/11/1 11:09
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Sorry SimChaoU who says that Utada is touring at all, there is no official confirmation .
Well not from IDJ, U3, or Utada.
Rizzo made that claim to you in a mail.
Rizzo also stated on the record that he will be touring with Utada 10 US cities; Rizzo?s communications were forwarded on to Q.

U.Blog posted links to a MuseMuse article and quoted livenation as the concert ticket agent.
The London O2 Islington Academy has advertising 12.02.2010 and livenation initially confirmed November Friday 13th that Utada concert tickets would go on sale, advanced ticket sales would be available on the 12th November, these advert have subsequently been taken down from view.

Now up until Friday last, 29th October, we had enough quality information about the London Gig in February to start making plans, I have registered for an O2 account and fortunately reside with walking distance of the N1 center, we shop there too..good Smoked Salmon offer last Wednesday ..

So did you miss something?.......

I will be keeping my fingers crossed, we have only to wait until the 12th November, maybe sooner, but if the Gig in London turns out the be a another false dawn?? at least we would not have had to wait until February 2010 to find out ..
Posted on: 2009/11/1 11:13
  •  Hikki4life4ever
      Hikki4life4ever
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L _/Female/Pye Green,UK
Pips_Paradise -
wait....Friday the 13???!!!
So Let me guess....Hikki Can't come. I feel an accident is about to happen to Hikki in someway.....Damn! I'm Psychic and...I can sense these things. Maybe it's just...I dunno. Igore what I just put...lol

But.....I WANNA GET TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on: 2009/11/4 8:43
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Don't say such things. Just because its Friday the 13th, doesn't mean anything.
Have hope.
Posted on: 2009/11/4 9:05
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Hikki4life4ever,relax it will all start taking shape in little over a week, I have O2 priority which entailed members to purchase tickets up to 48 hours before general release, try to be positive and take strength from the fact that Hikki is gifting us a night to remember.

http://www.o2blueroom.co.uk/about-priority-tickets

Posted on: 2009/11/4 12:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...78910111213>