Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Memorable game scene ?
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Eh i don't know when Mitsuru and Yukari talk scene on P3.

Oh Crisis Core i don't watch battle between Angeal , Genesi and Sephiroth, because my brother who play the game. Last battle Zack vs 10000 Soldier were awesome. Damn you Cloud, you were so lame .

Final Fantasy VIII ending remember camera scene on FFVIII ending ah its so lovely it make us the one who grab the camera. Squall and Rinoa on balcony..... XD

And when Fuujin, Raijin and Seifer fishing..... his fishing pole never got bite, then Raijin pole got bite after that Fuujin kick him, he fell to the water....after that Seifer smile.
Posted on: 2009/11/10 20:35
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Re: Memorable game scene ?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
I just realized that this thread will contain lots of spoilers! Haha.

Anyways I do concur with you regarding the FFX scene. To watch that scene again, I deliberately reload the save file again. That scene was done in a very beautiful way. Suteki da ne suits the scene perfectly.

As for me, 2 scenes from Crisis Core. The first one is the battle between Angeal, Genesis and Sephiroth. Damn, that battle scene was effing epic. My eyes were totally glued to the PSP's screen. One of the most memorable game scenes for the PSP. The other one is the ending. Total tear jerker. Cried so much.

P3 - The scene where Yukari and Mitsuru had a heart to heart talk. Very touching scene. Shows deep friendships. Was glad they finally got over the misunderstandings. There's also a scene where Junpei, Akihiko and MC were trying to avoid the girls in the hotbath. In the end the girls threw buckets at them. Very funny scene.

There are of course many other memorable scenes from other games but I can't think of them for the moment. These are the recent ones. It's hard for me to recall the ones from MGS. MGS games are always packed with amazing cutscenes. Moreover, they are really lengthy. Well, not only quantity, but quality too.
Posted on: 2009/11/10 4:38
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Memorable game scene ?
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Do any of you guys have memorable game scene , for example

FF X Tidus Yuna kissing moment BGM give some chill

Metal Gear Solid 2 : Son of Liberty , knowing Vamp were female .
Scene were Otacon said " What's wrong with E.E " then Emma die very touchy moment, scene when Emma's parrot talk "Hal..Hal... I miss you" then Otacon cry again another touchy moment.

MGS 3 Snake Eater , secret theater they change the title, MGS to Metal Gear Sigint..... where on the last part Eva and Sigint dancing.

On the ending you know Big Boss don't want to shake CIA president.... but on secret theater, the CIA President using time portal to find snake beat him also shake his hand.

Rayden using time portal but he pick the wrong place and eventually meet Volgin Lotta funny scene on MGS Snake Eater

Persona 3, remember when guy char try hitting girl on the beach, and someone hitting a girl and found out that was a man ROFLMAO.

Persona 4 , King Moroon vomiting on the river, where Hero and male friends were in river too

Armored Core 3 PSOne , after beat the real Nine Ball there's FMV that the Core rise again. I was preparing for another high speed battle..... but then the core burn and feel a part. I'm so relieved because there's one weapon left which is "Moonlight".

And many more, so any of you guys have a memorable game scene ?
Posted on: 2009/11/6 19:18
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12