1234...7>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
New Japanese single? "Show Me Love"
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
Well, according to Goetz B, he has mixed a new song by Utada titled Show Me Love. And apparently it's gonna be a single as well.
I think judging by the title, it seems like it's either gonna be a ballady kinda song, or maybe her usual J-Pop / R&B-esque songs. What do you think?
Posted on: 2009/11/8 9:09
Re: New Japanese single? "Show Me Love"
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/F/RSA
Hey wow thats the best news I've heard all month! Yay for new J-single!
Thanks for the info!
I hope its a ballady kind of song...just can't get enough of Hikki's ballads...
Posted on: 2009/11/8 9:51
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well indeed its quite a good news, i don't know what kind genre she will bring with this new song. Will it ballad, or RnB... maybe she make 2 version like FoL, the original version were RnB style and she also make Ballad version right .

Anyway another question pop up in my mind, which one will be her priority . Her new Japanese single under EMI label, or Dirty Desire under IDJ label ? This make her schedule more busy and busier .

Well after quite a while no news from Hikki, this make fans happy that she still up to something
Posted on: 2009/11/8 19:03
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I am trying to comprehend the logic behind attempting to market, publicise, and promote 2 new Singles, ?Dirty Desire? IDJ (US), and a new Japanese single "Show Me Love", EMI (Japan),....add to this a Jan 2010 tour that will take Utada across 2 continents and umpteen time zones, all announced unofficially by Goetz and Rizzo, although to be perfectly fair to both, I have no reason to doubt their integrity, after all both have a long standing professional working relationship with Utada and U3.

If members will forgive me for "crysal ball gazing" a little and suggesting an early New Year release for ?Show me....?,thus taking maximum advantage of the seasons huge sales potential in Japan, then followed by the necessary media blitz in the US for ?Dirty Desire? TiTo?s second single,that?s to be supported in January 2010 by a 10 City US tour........to be then concluded in February 2010 by a single London Date......and a never to be repeated end of tour party round mine..I won't be inviting IDJ to arrange the catering, we all end up at the local Chineses take away...

I only hope if all this comes together Utada wraps herself up in cotton wool, because by any stretch of the imagination Utada has set herself a gruelling schedule with the bar set very high indeed......

I would really like to say I have total and upmost confidence in IDJ and EMI to work together and communicate clearly, but there is little evidence of this or any recognisable focus reflecting a comprehensible business plan....Both needed to have secured early TV and Media advertising portals in the wake of the inevitable toy manufactures frenzy for these valuable advertising slots.........

Posted on: 2009/11/9 4:19
  •  Cz96
      Cz96
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 13/F/Malaysia
good to hear that :D
Posted on: 2009/11/9 5:45
  •  tempest_phoenix
      tempest_phoenix
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/M/NorthernIreland
Whoop!!!
Posted on: 2009/11/9 13:38
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/Earth
YAY!!!!!!!!
Posted on: 2009/11/9 17:21
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
great news!

can't wait to hear it
Posted on: 2009/11/9 21:57
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Very exciting news for everyone of us here. Sounds something like a ballad. However I'm hoping that it'll be something catchy like This is Love. The word "Love" keeps giving me the feeling that it'll sound as unique as This is Love. Wishful thinking (or not). Either way I can't wait to listen to this!
Posted on: 2009/11/10 4:08
  •  IceAngel
      IceAngel
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/Female/UK
I hope her voice is better. Its been about a year since she recorded something right?
Posted on: 2009/11/10 12:30
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...7>