JudgeJamster
Re: New Japanese single? "Show Me Love"
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Quote:

JimJam wrote:
Quote:

JudgeJamster wrote:
Wow, that artwork is epic! Great job on that, it's actually making me more excited for the single, lol....if it's even true.

Perhaps I just missed something, but is there any actual proof that this song exists? Or is going to exist?

There was a point on Goetz B's page saying he'd mastered the track for Show Me Love, however this has since been taken down... I'm assuming this was because he either released it too early, or it was for another artist? I'm not too sure, but I'm pretty sure Utada has other priorities at the moment.

Ahh, that's right. Thanks, it's been so long since that news that I forgot what even started the rumors on the song, lol.
Posted on: 2010/2/21 21:00
  •  buzzyrecky
      buzzyrecky
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/Hawaii
Show me love <3
Posted on: 2010/2/22 20:48
  •  IceAngel
      IceAngel
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/Female/UK
Remember what they did with Apple and Cinnamon? That disappeared off of Stargate's listing, then it actually turned out to be real. Maybe its the same thing?
Posted on: 2010/2/23 15:06
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

IceAngel wrote:
Remember what they did with Apple and Cinnamon? That disappeared off of Stargate's listing, then it actually turned out to be real. Maybe its the same thing?

That could be the case. Ahh the wait is killing me! Just any bit of news about it will be satisfying.

What direction do you guys think she's taking? I think she does do some exxperimental R&B, or something.
Posted on: 2010/2/24 22:50
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...4567