A/S/L
It was tweeted by @jsyadao who is from Honolulu Star Bulletin newspaper
Posted on: 2009/11/9 14:07
Re: Utada "In The Flesh" Tour 2010
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

quincye93 wrote:
OMG She's in my city. GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

I'm having a little trouble with http://www.livenation.com/ Everytime I go to the site it looks messed up.

EDIT: It's a 17+ concert...I'm only 16. Do they check ID's or something? Would I be able to get in?

That's certainly an odd age restriction. Most 17-year-olds (myself included) don't have any official identification other than school I.D. materials. I can't imagine they'd really bother kicking you out. Plus, there's nothing seventeen year olds can do that sixteen year olds can't other than watch R-rated movies in theaters. Oohh, Utada's gonna be R-rated. :/

C'mon, LA! I'm supposed to be working right now but there's no way I can with the excitement eating away at me. O:

Also, Hawaii isn't listed on the official LiveNation site yet, is it? Looks like New York just went up, though.
Posted on: 2009/11/9 14:08
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
I just saw the Hawaii date!
But Pipeline Cafe... I hate that place haha.
I can't wait though!
Posted on: 2009/11/9 14:09
  •  1Brando
      1Brando
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/La Puente, CA
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:
Quote:

quincye93 wrote:

I'm having a little trouble with http://www.livenation.com/ Everytime I go to the site it looks messed up.

EDIT: It's a 17+ concert...I'm only 16. Do they check ID's or something? Would I be able to get in?

That's certainly an odd age restriction. Most 17-year-olds (myself included) don't have any official identification other than school I.D. materials. I can't imagine they'd really bother kicking you out. Plus, there's nothing seventeen year olds can do that sixteen year olds can't other than watch R-rated movies in theaters. Oohh, Utada's gonna be R-rated. :/

C'mon, LA! I'm supposed to be working right now but there's no way I can with the excitement eating away at me. O:

Also, Hawaii isn't listed on the official LiveNation site yet, is it? Looks like New York just went up, though.

yeah thats true...
maybe if you go with someone older..they'll let you go...
you could ask or email the venue?
Posted on: 2009/11/9 14:10
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

1Brando wrote:
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:
Quote:

quincye93 wrote:

WHere did you find this Shurikid?
maybe they'll let us in if we go with someone who's above the age limit?
we should ask... cuz I'm 16 too

That isn't for LA, it's for Chicago, I think. I was just responding to the other user's concerns.
I doubt the LA location will be 17+. I don't even think there ARE any 17+ venues in LA (never heard of such a thing elsewhere, either)- it's all either 18+ or all ages as far as I know. And LiveNation would have to be moronic to set a Hikki concert in an 18+ venue. :3
On another note, your userbar says you're thirteen. xD
Posted on: 2009/11/9 14:14
  •  1Brando
      1Brando
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:
Quote:

1Brando wrote:
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:
Quote:

quincye93 wrote:

WHere did you find this Shurikid?
maybe they'll let us in if we go with someone who's above the age limit?
we should ask... cuz I'm 16 too

That isn't for LA, it's for Chicago, I think. I was just responding to the other user's concerns.
I doubt the LA location will be 17+. I don't even think there ARE any 17+ venues in LA (never heard of such a thing elsewhere, either)- it's all either 18+ or all ages as far as I know. And LiveNation would have to be moronic to set a Hikki concert in an 18+ venue. :3
On another note, your userbar says you're thirteen. xD

Yeah I realized that after I had posted it
lol
That would be idiotic of them..
They should know her fans are really young... haha
I know... Is it supposed to change by itself every year... cuz it never has... and I joined this site when I was 13, 3 years ago...
lol

imma go and change it now hahaha
thanks though :)
Posted on: 2009/11/9 14:17
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

1Brando wrote:

lol
I know... Is it supposed to change by itself every year... cuz it never has... and I joined this site when I was 13, 3 years ago...
lol

Wah! Haha. That just happened to me, actually. Mine said I was 16 when I turned 17 a couple of months ago. Darn non-automatic age updating process.

I forgot to mention, most venues with age restrictions like 16+, 17+ will admit "minors" accompanied by a legal adult. If it's 18+ or 21+ they might not, but for instance New York's Irving Plaza will let people under 16 in if they have an adult accompanying them. I haven't been able to find out about the House of Blues yet but I would assume it's the same. Still don't get the point of having 17+ age restrictions, though. xD
Posted on: 2009/11/9 14:21
  •  1Brando
      1Brando
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:
Quote:

1Brando wrote:

lol
lol

Wah! Haha. That just happened to me, actually. Mine said I was 16 when I turned 17 a couple of months ago. Darn non-automatic age updating process.

I forgot to mention, most venues with age restrictions like 16+, 17+ will admit "minors" accompanied by a legal adult. If it's 18+ or 21+ they might not, but for instance New York's Irving Plaza will let people under 16 in if they have an adult accompanying them. I haven't been able to find out about the House of Blues yet but I would assume it's the same. Still don't get the point of having 17+ age restrictions, though. xD

yeah
very true
LOL

and cmon...i dont see LA yet....
theyre dumb if they dont have one here..i swear
Posted on: 2009/11/9 14:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...30>