OMG there's hope....PLEASE don't let it be an f-ing house of blues venue.....=[

i know right....
Posted on: 2009/11/11 12:40
Re: Utada "In The Flesh" Tour 2010
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

bhive619 wrote:
but when i bought my tickets at the checkout it says something that if under 16 yrs old they must attend with an adult +18

edit:
screenshot

That was for a 16+ venue. It's different when the venue is listed as 18+ --- it's like certain rides at carnivals and festivals will let kids under the height limit on if they're accompanied by an adult while other rides are more strict about it due to variances in danger. But most Las Vegas venues are going to be 18+. That's just the way it is. It's Las Vegas.

Quote:

DEEPRlVER wrote:

While I'll be surprised and saddened if LA doesn't get listed, it probably will be at a House of Blues. That appears to be LiveNation's big venue chain and those spots are likely the most readily available. All we have to hope for is that it isn't 18+; I don't believe the Anaheim HoB usually is.

EDIT: Whoops, looks like I might be wrong about age limits. It seems that ALL AGE venues require anyone under 16 be accompanied by a legal adult; if it has an age specification, you must be of or over that age to attend.

What the heck is up with that? x.x
Posted on: 2009/11/11 12:47
  •  kittyangelstar
      kittyangelstar
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
24 tickets in the Bag, 6 x 4 O2 Academy priority ticketing for Friday 12th 0700 pm box office collection.....Pick up Friday after school...

Comfirmation code J8QARWLL....so it's a done deal...

Will mail all concerned see you on messenger

I want the Publicity poster.. that mine on friday, they will have to prise it from my cold dead fingers

Edit: That's this Friday 13th...a cool "friday the 13th" for once

How did you get that many tickets!?!?!?!? I saw them at uni thought i'll buy them later and now the website is down! And reading this topic its sold out Lucky you!

I'll be at that phone at 9am on friday!
Posted on: 2009/11/11 13:21
  •  UtadaHikaru124
      UtadaHikaru124
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Miami
Do u guys really think Utada Forgot about LA and Miami
Posted on: 2009/11/11 14:18
  •  Polyrhythm
      Polyrhythm
UN Reporter
A/S/L 17/M/Southern California
^Completely. How the hell did Boston make it on the list and not LA
Posted on: 2009/11/11 14:21
  •  UtadaHikaru124
      UtadaHikaru124
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Miami
Quote:

DEEPRlVER wrote:
^Completely. How the hell did Boston make it on the list and not LA

THANK YOU!!! WHY IN THE WORLD DID SHE BOOK A VENUE FOR BOSTON BEFORE THE TWO MAJOR CITIES THAT SHE VISITED IN MARCH!! IM REALLY GETTIN ANNOYED WITH THIS
Posted on: 2009/11/11 14:23
  •  Polyrhythm
      Polyrhythm
UN Reporter
A/S/L 17/M/Southern California
What the heck is she doing??? Booking the freakin Staples Center??? I cant imagine it taking so long to get a spot in LA.......yeah and I thought Miami would be on the list too 0_o She seemed to like it there...now I feel jipped
Posted on: 2009/11/11 14:31
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:
Quote:

bhive619 wrote:
but when i bought my tickets at the checkout it says something that if under 16 yrs old they must attend with an adult +18

edit:
screenshot

That was for a 16+ venue. It's different when the venue is listed as 18+ --- it's like certain rides at carnivals and festivals will let kids under the height limit on if they're accompanied by an adult while other rides are more strict about it due to variances in danger. But most Las Vegas venues are going to be 18+. That's just the way it is. It's Las Vegas.

Quote:

DEEPRlVER wrote:

While I'll be surprised and saddened if LA doesn't get listed, it probably will be at a House of Blues. That appears to be LiveNation's big venue chain and those spots are likely the most readily available. All we have to hope for is that it isn't 18+; I don't believe the Anaheim HoB usually is.

EDIT: Whoops, looks like I might be wrong about age limits. It seems that ALL AGE venues require anyone under 16 be accompanied by a legal adult; if it has an age specification, you must be of or over that age to attend.

What the heck is up with that? x.x

You guys shouldn't worry, and shouldn't really ask live nation, instead you should call the venues. Usually if you cal the venue, at least from my experience they'll either remove the age restriction because the policy is the venues not the artist (concerts are usually all ages). They'll also say that a minor needs to be accompanied by an adult which is never checked (from my experience). If there are any minors for the possible LA show my sis and I are willing to be "guardians." Most venues don't check for IDs, they only do it if they have a drinking bar and you plan on drinking then you need to show them a 21 and over ID.

However the only thing some venues are very strict on is cameras, ESPECIALLY HOB ANAHEIM....believe me age in venues won't be an issue. Most venues don't allow cameras unless the artist allows it or the other way around. Usually I call to confirm.

I don't mind if its at HOB Sunset Strip (they're really laid back as opposed to HOB ANAHEIM). I also don't want THE WILTERN, their staff is the worst ever. I think all other venues in the LA/Hollywood area that I have been too are ok.
Posted on: 2009/11/11 14:32
  •  UtadaHikaru124
      UtadaHikaru124
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Miami
Quote:

DEEPRlVER wrote:
What the heck is she doing??? Booking the freakin Staples Center??? I cant imagine it taking so long to get a spot in LA.......yeah and I thought Miami would be on the list too 0_o She seemed to like it there...now I feel jipped

Let me tell you if Utada does not put Miami on the list OMG i will kill my self!!
Posted on: 2009/11/11 14:38
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

kuromaguro wrote:
unbelievable, i tried getting the ticket but the priority tickets in O2 islington academy is sold out........ I cannot imagine how fast is the the ticket selling out. The sale just started TODAY! LOL, hope this makes hikki feel appreciated!

You have a ticket don't worry ...I mailed
Posted on: 2009/11/11 15:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...10111213141516...30>