<1...22232425262728...30>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Camfans59
      Camfans59
Re: Utada "In The Flesh" Tour 2010
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/female/NH
I, also, can confirm that Boston is sold out. Good thing I got my tickets the minute they went on sale! (^-^)

I'm so excited!
Posted on: 2009/11/19 17:15
  •  Camfans59
      Camfans59
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/female/NH
Pips_Paradise,

I'm, just wondering....why did you get so many tickets???
Posted on: 2009/11/21 8:07
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
MWAHAHAHAHAH my tickets came in 8DDDDDD whoooooooo

some i couldn't fit in :\ and i still need to buy more >>;;;;;
Posted on: 2009/11/21 15:40
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

Camfans59 wrote:
Pips_Paradise,

I'm, just wondering....why did you get so many tickets???

I purchased for family that will make the trip from Japan, and friends from Utadanet in conjunction with my own personal requirements, it was simple efficiency to organise the credit cards and the O2 accounts to qualify for ?O2 priority? in this way, it paid off, no last minute scrambling around for tickets? everyone?s a winner.

I hope you enjoy Utada in Boston Camfans59

London will be Utada's final date for "In The Flesh" Tour 2010..for the lucky few fortunate enough to have grabbed a ticket it's a scream, really feel for all those unable to source tickets in such a limited time frame...I hope that Livenation switch to the O2 Brixton Academy, and give 4000 UK Utada fans a 2010 to cherish.

Posted on: 2009/11/21 17:37
  •  Camfans59
      Camfans59
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/female/NH
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

Camfans59 wrote:
Pips_Paradise,

I'm just wondering....why did you get so many tickets???

I purchased for family that will make the trip from Japan, and friends from Utadanet in conjunction with my own personal requirements, it was simple efficiency to organise the credit cards and the O2 accounts to qualify for ?O2 priority? in this way, it paid off, no last minute scrambling around for tickets? everyone?s a winner.

I hope you enjoy Utada in Boston Camfans59

London will be Utada's final date for "In The Flesh" Tour 2010..for the lucky few fortunate enough to have grabbed a ticket it's a scream, really feel for all those unable to source tickets in such a limited time frame...I hope that Livenation switch to the O2 Brixton Academy, and give 4000 UK Utada fans a 2010 to cherish.

Ohhhh. Ok. I was just wondering what the heck one person needs with 24 tickets?!?!? Lol. But now I understand.

I just wanted to ask because I know the London show sold out in 5 hours and there are so many dissapointed UK fans because they couldn't get tickets.

I will most certainly enjoy seeing Utada live in Boston and I hope you, along with your family and friends, enjoy the show in London!
Posted on: 2009/11/21 17:50
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20 / F / Philadelphia, PA
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
MWAHAHAHAHAH my tickets came in 8DDDDDD whoooooooo

This is weird--my tickets have the row and seat part blank, although they're listed on the paper they came with
Posted on: 2009/11/21 19:08
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
That's the way mine are too Sonja
O:
Posted on: 2009/11/21 19:10
  •  Polyrhythm
      Polyrhythm
UN Reporter
A/S/L 17/M/Southern California
I cant wait for my tickets to come!
Posted on: 2009/11/21 23:47
  •  Suroki
      Suroki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 30/F
They're probably general admission/standing room, then. I'm really excited about that, because I like concerts with a sea of hyperexcited, sweaty music lovers. XD

And it gives everyone a chance to get to the front near the stage! I hope I can get there early enough to be close to the front. Will probably be standing around for hours... I'll bring my DS with the new Layton game! :D

ALSO, I saw tweeted through UBlog that there are rumors of the NYC concert moving to the Roseland Ballroom? I suppose it's plausible, seeing how they're both LiveNation venues, and they're both run by Irving Plaza, but I wish I knew whether it was true or not!

I was telling a friend that I'm a little sad it's at the Fillmore, a relatively small venue, since we all know Hikki could sell out Madison Square Garden!! Roseland would be awesome. 32,000 person capacity... I hope this rumor is concluded soon!
Posted on: 2009/11/22 2:31
  •  1Brando
      1Brando
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/La Puente, CA
Quote:

Suroki wrote:
They're probably general admission/standing room, then. I'm really excited about that, because I like concerts with a sea of hyperexcited, sweaty music lovers. XD

And it gives everyone a chance to get to the front near the stage! I hope I can get there early enough to be close to the front. Will probably be standing around for hours... I'll bring my DS with the new Layton game! :D

ALSO, I saw tweeted through UBlog that there are rumors of the NYC concert moving to the Roseland Ballroom? I suppose it's plausible, seeing how they're both LiveNation venues, and they're both run by Irving Plaza, but I wish I knew whether it was true or not!

I was telling a friend that I'm a little sad it's at the Fillmore, a relatively small venue, since we all know Hikki could sell out Madison Square Garden!! Roseland would be awesome. 32,000 person capacity... I hope this rumor is concluded soon!

I <3 The Prof. Layton Series :)
I'm about halfway done with Prof. Layton and the Diabolical Box :)
Posted on: 2009/11/22 12:16
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...22232425262728...30>