<1...10111213141516...53>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
I'm really looking forward to going to London to meet everyone, it should hopefully be a great night!
Thanks to Pips for actually arranging all of this!
It's such a shame I'll be going alone, however with everyone from here who is going, it should be a good time!

I am, however, worried about tickets, like everyone else... I checked my confirmation email and it's saying nothing about tickets being dispatched, and nothing at all about when they will be!...
I'm assuming that if it was Lady GaGa or someone, the tickets would be readily available and people would be in the know if their tickets were cancelled almost immediately(not like this where emails of rejected payment are sent almost 2 weeks after purchase).
They need to pull their act together if they want people to return as paying customers, 'cos I for one will not be booking a ticket again, even if it is Utada, for this location.
Posted on: 2009/12/13 17:24
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Well the gospel according to Ticketmaster is **** you very much, the operators seem to have had a full on charisma blockage following total customer service bi-pass...
So meet Mr Chris Edmonds (Managing Director, Ticketmaster UK) and his personal email address:

c.m.edmonds@btinternet.com

Plus Jon Wiffen Ticketmaster PR manager direct number 0207 344 4000, 0207 980 4412 and company email:

jon.wiffen@ticketmaster.co.uk

Ticketmaster and Ticketweb are star members of the Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers

http://www.star.org.uk/starmembers

So we will coordinate ourselves into a pincher movement lobbying the Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers to intervene...and at the same time give Bill and Ben the flower pot men a right rude awaking....I think it is about time we made these two jokers earn their salaries.....hold back I will mail... getting detailed advice from college political lobbyist group as to how to make this totally effective..

The E Mails and correspondence will have to be brief but contain structured information combining polite but firm grievances...

Hi Jim Jam we will have a full agenda finished soon, with event times, Hotels and all the necessary reference numbers, members need not worry about being left on their lonesome...

EDIT Whoa getting PMs from members tickets are arriving in drips and drabs...wait until friday but remember christmas mail could hold things up ..
Posted on: 2009/12/14 2:23
  •  kittyangelstar
      kittyangelstar
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
yeah i did get my tickets and my cousin did as well and we brought them at the livenation presale

Maybe we should lobby to ticketmaster, if no response then write in to Which or watchdog or something?

As the people who brought the tickets at 02 priority received tickets yet?
Posted on: 2009/12/14 7:48
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I have called Ticketmaster who have again informed me that ticket will be distributed soon, in the next breath no operator know when , and who actually is responsible for distribution, I can only surmise that Livenation have some influence here, as pre sale customers have received their tickets already. As an O2 priority customer I have yet to receive my ticket allocation however I have written confirmation which I am assured is equivocal..

If we let this get to us, it will sully our Christmas celebrations, what is important is that members who are worried that they will be let down at the last moment, take the time now to call and make sure that they have full confirmation, sorry to nag remember the check list, call armed with Credit Cards details, confirmation reference , this was clearly indicated in the return confirmation e mail, and ask for the operators name and reference, you can at any time ask to speak to a manager , supervisors and team leaders are little more than ?milk monitors? so ask to speak to a ?duty? manager, and try a be polite, an operator will terminate a call if you cast doubt on their parenthood which is not difficult if you have the pleasure of a ?jobs worth? reciting parrot fashion the ?terms and conditions? of sale...

I do agree with kittyangelstar we do need to think about a positive course of action if we do not have a clear indication of when full ticket distribution is going to begin, and I feel Friday 18th is a line in the sand because we then have only a week before Christmas to get a positive response.

When I ordered La Roux tickets I received them 14 days before the Gig, and many fans were incensed and outraged by Ticketmaster?s behaviour and attitude to customer issues .
Stress is much reduced by confirming ownership, so the time taken now will pay dividends to your nerves later, which will be shredded if tickets fail to arrive later...

Posted on: 2009/12/15 2:57
  •  tempest_phoenix
      tempest_phoenix
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/M/NorthernIreland
Pips, how'd you get the written confirmation about your O2 Priority tickets? I emailed Ticketweb last week and they said they'd checked my order and that the tickets have not been despatched yet, but i would love some written confirmation of my order.
Posted on: 2009/12/15 8:42
  •  rossbarney2003
      rossbarney2003
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20 / Male / Aberdeen, Scotland
Quote:

tempest_phoenix wrote:
Pips, how'd you get the written confirmation about your O2 Priority tickets? I emailed Ticketweb last week and they said they'd checked my order and that the tickets have not been despatched yet, but i would love some written confirmation of my order.

I'm the same as you. I called ticketweb about my tickets and they said that the tickets can arrive up to only 5 days before the event.

I have an email confirmation and I also got the man on the phone to check my confirmation.

I hope they arrive soon... :(
Posted on: 2009/12/15 9:30
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Ok I have 5 more like these order confirmations with clear order confirmation codes?

Edit: I asked for confirmation, but if you have these this is enough... oh Dhileep is Amy's father my study partner I had to spread the order across a number of credit cards Mum and Dads too
Posted on: 2009/12/15 14:20
  •  tempest_phoenix
      tempest_phoenix
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/M/NorthernIreland
Sorry for my ignorance, but how exactly do you go about getting confirmation from O2 Priority and not ticketweb? Thanks.
Posted on: 2009/12/16 1:21
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
The link below is/was where the registration process starts; it is worth remembering that the all ticket transactions booked via O2 Priority will be wholly handled by Ticketmaster and its subsidiaries, now there is a contact page after sign in and requests can be made from this point

http://www.o2blueroom.co.uk/sign-in

http://www.o2blueroom.co.uk/about-priority-tickets

I actually called 0800 230 0202 and moaned and groaned, then whinged and whined they put me through to the correct O2 priority person.

At the end of the day tempest_ phoenix we will all be in the hands of Ticketmaster ...And calling them and quoting your reference number and requesting an email confirmation and explaining why you are so concerned maybe the best course of action...

Make a polite but firm point that you will be travelling from Northern Ireland and have booked expensive Hotels and Flights, and wish to have a firm yes and a proof that your Utada ticket have been set aside and will be sent as contractually agreed, make full use of the term ?customer service?, and push home the point how stressed you are, if at any time you are not satisfied request to talk directly with a Manager, and stress why you would like to speak to a manager, may I ask if you have printed out the purchase information?

If so this is adequate proof of purchase....
If not you can still print this out by logging in to the above O2 priority sign-in...
Tempest_ phoenix you are not ignorant, the whole O2 priority ticket purchasing process needs a thorough overall ...
Posted on: 2009/12/16 2:47
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Worth noting .....

http://www.which.co.uk/advice/buying-tickets-your-rights/ticket-problems-how-to-complain/index.jsp

Which's views on buying tickets and Consumer rights etc ....
Posted on: 2009/12/16 7:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...10111213141516...53>