•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  JaeJae
      JaeJae
Re: In The Flesh - London, UK! 12-Feb-2010
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 16 / Female / London
i didnt get the tickets either :(
there were still tickets when i was ordering but they sold out just before i bought them :'(
i called ticketweb tho and they said that i could buy them from the venue direct..but when i went they were sold out aswell

i heard they might change venue to a larger one tho because of the demand and stuff and they might sell more tickets ^^
i have to call these people on monday to find out tho ^^
so hopefully we'll have another chance to buy the tickets xDD
*fingers crossed*
Posted on: 2009/11/14 11:27
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

JaeJae wrote:
there were still tickets when i was ordering but they sold out just before i bought them :'(
i called ticketweb tho and they said that i could buy them from the venue direct..but when i went they were sold out aswell

i heard they might change venue to a larger one tho because of the demand and stuff and they might sell more tickets ^^
*fingers crossed*

OMG i hope you are right T_T can you keep us up to date if they are selling new tickets? D: i'm not from the UK so it's pretty complicated for me i'd really appreciate that :(
Posted on: 2009/11/14 12:08
  •  JaeJae
      JaeJae
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 16 / Female / London
yh as soon as i find out ill let you guys kno..i jus hope this site isnt blocked in college :S
but if they are gonna sell new tickets it will probably be available from ticketweb ...keep checking on the 02 academy islington website aswell for any new news !
Posted on: 2009/11/14 12:12
  •  miche
      miche
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
i'm going!!
i have to travel roughly 700 miles to get to london as i live in thurso which is literally at the top of scotland! i love utada and i cannot wait for this concert!
Posted on: 2009/11/14 14:12
  •  CDevil
      CDevil
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/Male/London
Thanks a lot for the info JaeJae.

I hope they do change to a bigger venue, because I was quite surprised to see she was performing at the O2 Academy. I've been there a few times and it wasn't very big at all (I think the site says it fits 800). Seeing as this is her only European stop, she could easily sell out a proper concert hall with a 2000+ capacity (although I don't know too much about concert halls in London so I'm not sure if a suitable one exists ).
Posted on: 2009/11/14 17:39
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

CDevil wrote:
Thanks a lot for the info JaeJae.

I hope they do change to a bigger venue, because I was quite surprised to see she was performing at the O2 Academy. I've been there a few times and it wasn't very big at all (I think the site says it fits 800). Seeing as this is her only European stop, she could easily sell out a proper concert hall with a 2000+ capacity (although I don't know too much about concert halls in London so I'm not sure if a suitable one exists ).

Yes CDevil Brixton Academy would have done the business it's got 4000+ capacity

http://www.o2academybrixton.co.uk/Info
Posted on: 2009/11/14 17:50
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

JaeJae wrote:

*fingers crossed*

The fan to fan ticket exchange Seatwave could come up with your Utada tickets, I have used this source in the past , and is worth a try, there is a ticket integrity verification process in place too.

Good luck?

http://www.seatwave.com/utada-tickets/season

Edit: You might have to "sit on" the site, tickets shift quickly!
Posted on: 2009/11/14 19:00
  •  chetserket
      chetserket
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/m/malaysia
Hi guys, please do let me know if there is tickets for sale (London). I`m willing to pay extra as well..i really hope i can get to see her..this might be the last chance to see her Thanks guys
Posted on: 2009/11/15 5:07
  •  Steve_C
      Steve_C
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18/M/London
Ahhhh!

Just signed up to express my absolute distress that the tickets are all sold out.

I come on here to discover that hikki has a london concert, and that it's all sold out. That's pure excitement and frustration in one breath. I seriously feel terrible about this. It's been a total dream to imagine her coming here and now i've missed out.

I'm praying that she either does another date here or upgrades the venue to something bigger. (does anyone know who or where i should contact to let them know that i want to see this happen? if enough people ask then maybe it could happen?). Like others have said, if people see tickets going around, please mention it. Or buy them for me and i'll pay you myself lol. I'm a desperate man.
Posted on: 2009/11/15 5:59
  •  chetserket
      chetserket
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/m/malaysia
Any alternative besides searching tickets around here?
Posted on: 2009/11/15 6:42
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...53>