Poster Thread
  •  Downloader
      Downloader
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

manjowithane wrote:
My favourite song from the concert must be Kremlin Dusk (surprisingly not YMMWTBAM as I loved the UU06 one) with Dirty Desire a close second.

When the 'I run a secret propaganda...' bit started, the energy in the room was just so immense. And then she started the 'Born in a war of opposite attraction....' I didn't think it could, but the energy went up even more!

I loved the last part of Dirty Desire, the bit where the 'bring that beat back' section is, was crazy too. And I loved how the band were egging us on too. I thought the keyboardist, Dave Cook I think, was really cool too. Matt Rohde was proper getting into it!

Kremlin Dusk was awesome, i was hoping she would perform it during the show after i watched her doing it for UU06. My favourite from the exodus era.

everyone started jumping.

hikki's drumming was very intense too. the acoustics was superb in the venue.

i think his name was David Cook.
Posted on: 2010/2/13 17:12
  •  manjowithane
      manjowithane
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

Downloader wrote:

Kremlin Dusk was awesome, i was hoping she would perform it during the show after i watched her doing it for UU06. My favourite from the exodus era.

everyone started jumping.

hikki's drumming was very intense too. the acoustics was superb in the venue.

i think his name was David Cook.

Yeh, it was amazing right? I heard reports that people weren't really dancing at her other shows and didn't think I'd be the type to get that into it. But I was going meeeental!
Posted on: 2010/2/13 17:22
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Did Pips even make it guys?I haven't even heard from her since she said she was sick?It would suck if she missed out.
Posted on: 2010/2/13 21:54
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L London
More vids seem to be creeping their way onto Youtube =/
Posted on: 2010/2/14 1:07
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Did Pips even make it guys?I haven't even heard from her since she said she was sick?It would suck if she missed out.

No Lobbo? I did not get to see the show and it sucks like hell ....but after reading your post in the ?It?s a? thread ?now how does it go?.. ?I actually have a habit of naming my pets after my band fixation at the moment? ?I don?t feel so barking mad and stressed out after all ..PM after my medication ?by the way I did catch Taiyou Pic it was smoking hot? looking at it now ?.and Kayako no ?PMing? without permission in triplicate ?.blow you shorts off ?Giga?s too if he wears them ? too bad guys... you should have saved when you had the opportunity ?
Posted on: 2010/2/14 2:45
  •  Tim
      Tim
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Posted on: 2010/2/14 4:07
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/F/UK
AHH! it was soo exciting!!!
Posted on: 2010/2/14 4:53
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/F/UK
It was such an INCREDIBLE concert. I was right near the front....so yeh!! Pretty awesome!!!!
I cried when Utada sang Passion/Sanctuary & Kremlin Dusk....
:')
My dream has finially come true to see her!!
~~~誰かの願いが叶うころ !
^_________^

I love Utada-Chan... It was so wonderful to hear her sing/talk in both english and japanese.

I hope she comes to London again... And i am now awaiting her new single "show me love" (?) and a DVD release of the concert (i hope!)...

aishiteru Hikki-chan xxxx

Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/F/UK
My comment has sent twice and i cant delete this one!! So here is a random comment... XD

•  neXus
      neXus
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/m/uk
I went with my friend who i thought really liked Hikki, but she spent alot of time texting :'(
It spoiled it a little for me. Therefore, we need to meet!

Ok, i know alot of us wished we could have met other UNers, so how about we organise a general meet up one day soon? Just a bunch of Hikki fans getting together to chat and make friends! I know alot of people probably wont be able to make it, from other countries and such, but what do you guys think? Maybe i should make a new topic to discuss it?

I wonder who you are?
Posted on: 2010/2/14 5:14
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...41424344454647...53>