Poster Thread
  •  Steve_C
      Steve_C
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18/M/London
Quote:

felisity wrote:
Sold out! So missing one our of work and getting obsssed about being at 9am on the presale was worth it and I own 1% the tickets they've sold... good for Utada! Maybe they'll think about doing another one?

Anyway I might have a spare ticket , depends on a friend, i'll let you guys know, ok?

You've got 8 tickets?! It makes me wonder how many individual transactions there were before all the tickets went. It looked like some places allowed for up to 10 to be sold at once. I've been trawling the interwebs for the last hour or so, but no luck.

Still, if a ticket frees up, please let me know. I'll be going by myself anyway. It seems like i'm the only person within my circle of friends that listens to any foreign stuff, and more specifically j-pop/rock. Is it like that for anyone else?
Posted on: 2009/11/15 15:07
  •  loli-drop
      loli-drop
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/F/London
Quote:

Steve_C wrote:

Still, if a ticket frees up, please let me know. I'll be going by myself anyway. It seems like i'm the only person within my circle of friends that listens to any foreign stuff, and more specifically j-pop/rock. Is it like that for anyone else?

lol me too, when i said i got tickets they were like 'im pleased for you, but who the hell is utada?' they're always nice about it but i think its treated in an *zoe's off in her own world again* way hehe. as i said, will keep an eye out for tickets ^^
Posted on: 2009/11/15 16:06
  •  Steve_C
      Steve_C
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18/M/London
Quote:

loli-drop wrote:
Quote:

Steve_C wrote:

lol me too, when i said i got tickets they were like 'im pleased for you, but who the hell is utada?' they're always nice about it but i think its treated in an *zoe's off in her own world again* way hehe. as i said, will keep an eye out for tickets ^^

Haha, much appreciated. I've been working myself into a right panic the more I think about it, but now i'm calming down some. It's quite surreal to have this news pop up. They really should have promoted it a bit more before the fact. The only thing i've been checking daily is hikki's blog, which is pretty much dead these days. Wish she would've mentioned it there, but alas.

I've only really mentioned any artists - and it's been j-rock - and even then it's based on more of a "check out this amazing guitar work" with one of my friends. I've shown him a slice of Miyavi and i'm constantly raving about Number Girl. He seems to think it's cool, but nothing has ever stuck. People don't know what they're missing out on... :P
Posted on: 2009/11/15 16:19
  •  JaeJae
      JaeJae
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 16 / Female / London
They did sell more tickets today...when i called there were only 4 available :S and they wouldnt let me reserve tickets even tho they sed they would! wen i called back 10min later they were gone ??
anyone wanna complain nd write emails to Utada's website/myspace watever to get them to add more dates or move venue!!
i already wrote to her myspace.....make the subject of the email 'London Concert' that way they kno wat its about before they open it so they can see alot of people are contactin them about it so they know something is wrong!
ahh im so depressed missed out on tickets twice >___<"
Posted on: 2009/11/16 9:28
  •  tempest_phoenix
      tempest_phoenix
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/M/NorthernIreland
Have many people who ordered their tickets from O2 Priority received them yet? I can't wait to hold mine in my hands, then it'll seem more real to me that i'm actually going.
Posted on: 2009/11/16 13:47
  •  neXus
      neXus
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/m/uk
Wow, i never thought i would say this, but being in a wheelchair half the time can come in handy! I got a ticket set aside for disabled people!! and...AND...my 'carer' gets in free!!!

I wonder who you are?
Posted on: 2009/11/16 15:07
  •  felisity
      felisity
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

Steve_C wrote:
Quote:

felisity wrote:
Sold out! So missing one our of work and getting obsssed about being at 9am on the presale was worth it and I own 1% the tickets they've sold... good for Utada! Maybe they'll think about doing another one?

Anyway I might have a spare ticket , depends on a friend, i'll let you guys know, ok?

You've got 8 tickets?! It makes me wonder how many individual transactions there were before all the tickets went. It looked like some places allowed for up to 10 to be sold at once. I've been trawling the interwebs for the last hour or so, but no luck.

In livenation /ticketmaster they just let 6 tickets per transaction so I had to make 2. My friends couldn't buy them at the moment of the presale. I am lucky because I could find some years ago in a forum, people that listened to Utada, and here in London I have a couple of japanese friends that they listen to her.

But I understand how you might feel , I told my friends (who don't listen japanese music at all) I had tickets for Utada and they were like...japanese? does the music sound like videogames or anime? And I was like...mmm...ha-ha...funny you...

But i will send an email to Utada's official myspace so they consider make another concert, because 14th and 15th are still free at the O2 Academy. We can do it! Let's make Utada stay in London for a week !
Posted on: 2009/11/16 15:19
  •  kittyangelstar
      kittyangelstar
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

felisity wrote:
Quote:

Steve_C wrote:
Quote:

felisity wrote:

In livenation /ticketmaster they just let 6 tickets per transaction so I had to make 2. My friends couldn't buy them at the moment of the presale. I am lucky because I could find some years ago in a forum, people that listened to Utada, and here in London I have a couple of japanese friends that they listen to her.

But I understand how you might feel , I told my friends (who don't listen japanese music at all) I had tickets for Utada and they were like...japanese? does the music sound like videogames or anime? And I was like...mmm...ha-ha...funny you...

hehe that's what my uni mates are like, i'm studying international business and Japanese and the wave of emotion of me missing out on 02 priority tickets then skipping lessons to buy the livenation presales were shown on facebook. I had to explain to two of them who love kingdom hearts that she is the one that sings the theme tunes

But can't wait to go!
Posted on: 2009/11/17 16:09
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

neXus wrote:
Wow, i never thought i would say this, but being in a wheelchair half the time can come in handy! I got a ticket set aside for disabled people!! and...AND...my 'carer' gets in free!!!

Cool I will look out for you ...
Posted on: 2009/11/17 16:20
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
heey there! :)
I'm attending her London concert, too. Can't wait to see her. I've been one big fan of hers for many years so seeing her live is a dream come true to me. I love her! :)
Posted on: 2009/11/20 7:43
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...53>