•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Tanit
      Tanit
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/F/England
Probably not! I didn't manage to get to the front unfortunately D:

Yeah it was pretty quiet where I stood too, unlike the hyped up people in the middle jumping about. I was meant to go with another obsessed Hikki fan from my uni but he pulled out so I had to take a family member who didn't know her too well

She was brilliant! Her vocals were so good as well. I loved how the songs were all rocked up, it was just amazing! If she ever comes back, I am SO there! :P
Posted on: 2010/2/28 11:34
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/F/UK
XD awwww...well think no matter where you were in the room...You could get a great view of Hikki because it was such a tiny venue!!

It was "In the flesh" proper!! :P

:( ah poor you... You could have joined me and my friend if i had known you before!!

yeh me too!! I was so shocked when she walked on stage... my mouth hit the floor. XD

what was your favourite live performance??
Posted on: 2010/2/28 11:40
  •  Tanit
      Tanit
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/F/England
That's true! Though there was a couple of Asian girls standing in front of me who were really small and couldn't see well (I'm pretty small too but they were even shorter!)

Definitely 'In the flesh', I still can't get over it XD.

Aw yeah, what a shame D:. Maybe next time, yeah? :P

When she walked on stage I almost cried! I was so overcome with emotion. And she looked amazing too.

Aaah I don't know! I think I have three: On and On, You Make Me Want To Be A Man and Dirty Desire. They were seriously rocking!
Posted on: 2010/2/28 11:44
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

Tanit wrote:
That's true! Though there was a couple of Asian girls standing in front of me who were really small and couldn't see well (I'm pretty small too but they were even shorter!)

Definitely 'In the flesh', I still can't get over it XD.

Aw yeah, what a shame D:. Maybe next time, yeah? :P

When she walked on stage I almost cried! I was so overcome with emotion. And she looked amazing too.

Aaah I don't know! I think I have three: On and On, You Make Me Want To Be A Man and Dirty Desire. They were seriously rocking!

ohh i think i MIGHT have seen you.. at least i saw those girls you're talking of i believe... hum
well don't worry about the view xD i think quite a few people had problems about it.. there was this HUGE guy in front of ayehunny and me, so we were tiptoeing most of the time xD
Posted on: 2010/2/28 11:52
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/F/UK
Lol yeh there was one guy in the middle of the front rows (i could see him in whenever i looked to the right) and he was holding her heart station album's booklet up throughout the entire concert...
everyone was getting angry because he didnt even get it signed. XD
I feel sorry for the people who stood behind him!!!!

Yeh!! If she plays here again we should definately meet :)

I know!! I cried when she sang my all time favourite... Passion/sanctuary.. and a little when she sang Kremlin Dusk.
Its a dream come true!!
:)

When Hikki walked on, My friend was all like "why you not smiling!?! Why you not singing?!?"
I just couldnt believe it was happening at first.
Shock horror!! XD

Oh my god Dirty Desire was INCREDIBLE at the end... "bring that beat back"!!!

We all RAVED!!!!~~~ haha!
Posted on: 2010/2/28 11:56
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/F/UK
"there was this HUGE guy in front of ayehunny and me, so we were tiptoeing most of the time xD"

~~~Was that the guy holding Heart station booklet up in the air very high??
Posted on: 2010/2/28 11:59
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

ikurst wrote:
"there was this HUGE guy in front of ayehunny and me, so we were tiptoeing most of the time xD"

hum don't think so lol who was the random european guy who kept screaming japanese stuff while hikki was talking in japanese? it was funny when hikki said "日本人じゃないし"(you're not japanese) and the guy kept saying NONONONO xD
Posted on: 2010/2/28 12:04
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/F/UK
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:
Quote:

ikurst wrote:

hum don't think so lol who was the random european guy who kept screaming japanese stuff while hikki was talking in japanese? it was funny when hikki said "日本人じゃないし"(you're not japanese) and the guy kept saying NONONONO xD

Lol! He was a wapanese right??? I have no idea who he was but he was annoying!!!! Hikki is a gangster (lol) i loved all her funny comments :D
I didnt have the guts to yell AISHITERU HIKKI!!
(Im british..:P) so i kept yelling I LOVEE YOUUU!!
tehe...that was...Until my voice died..
Posted on: 2010/2/28 12:14
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

Lol! He was a wapanese right??? I have no idea who he was but he was annoying!!!! Hikki is a gangster (lol) i loved all her funny comments :D
I didnt have the guts to yell AISHITERU HIKKI!!
(Im british..:P) so i kept yelling I LOVEE YOUUU!!
tehe...that was...Until my voice died..

erm dunno i didn't hear him talk... but he was the one who said some random word .... was it atsui or something? not sure about it... don't remember and hikki lauded him lol
Posted on: 2010/2/28 12:29
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/F/UK
yeh i think it was something like that...
Hikki was so cute...she answered peoples shoutouts XD
Posted on: 2010/2/28 12:40
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...484950515253>