IceAngel
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/Female/UK
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

neXus wrote:
Wow, i never thought i would say this, but being in a wheelchair half the time can come in handy! I got a ticket set aside for disabled people!! and...AND...my 'carer' gets in free!!!

Cool I will look out for you ...

Lol aww my two friends! Dont forget to look out for me!
Posted on: 2009/11/21 5:58
Re: In The Flesh - London, UK! 12-Feb-2010
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19 / Male/ Spain
sold out ! :(
Posted on: 2009/11/21 9:42
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

IceAngel wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

neXus wrote:
Wow, i never thought i would say this, but being in a wheelchair half the time can come in handy! I got a ticket set aside for disabled people!! and...AND...my 'carer' gets in free!!!

Cool I will look out for you ...

Lol aww my two friends! Dont forget to look out for me!

You bet IceAngel
Posted on: 2009/11/21 17:40
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
how's it going with all the arrangements pips? :)
Posted on: 2009/11/22 2:43
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Hi ayehunny,

Just waiting on ticket master to distribute the tickets, it is comforting to note that Livenation/ticketmaster have released their tickets early in the US.

As a matter of interest, has anyone in the UK received their tickets booked on O2 priority yet ?

Dad, bless will pop in to the N1 Center Monday to hurry things along.

We decided to change to having the tickets posted to our home, from ?pick up at box office? because this was only available ?on the night? which was impractical.

I have now a agreement in principle from the Premier Inn Hotel group for 2 nights at ?74.00 inc Breakfast at The Premier Inn, London Kings Cross St Pancras 26-30 York Way, Kings Cross,London N1 9AA, the listed retail price would be ?259.90 so big savings to be made here, the hotel is perfectly located for the N1 center and travel links from north and south.

I still need to check out locations for a Utadanet after Show Party, have asked Dads help and advice.

We are planning to meet in the Auditorium at Bt Center in Newgate Street:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Bt+Centre,+81+Newgate+St,+London,+EC1A+7AJ,+UK&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title

This is so exciting, I wish we did not have to wait so long.
Will be in touch Monday evening

Edit: oh while I am thinking about it.. Utadanet/Hikki t-shirt design.....did we come to a decision ?
Posted on: 2009/11/22 4:08
  •  kuromaguro
      kuromaguro
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/London
I have a friend who bought his ticket through ticketmaster and chose to have his ticket mailed to him. But so far he hasn't receive his ticket yet. I guess we still have to wait then. I think monday is quite probable, haha we are all quite anxious to get hold of the ticket aren't we XD But thanks alot pips, for all the hardwork and arrangement you've made.

Btw, should we meet up somewhere in central london when we get the ticket from you, pips? Its pretty cool to get to meet up with fellow utadanet members ;)
Posted on: 2009/11/22 4:24
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

kuromaguro wrote:
I have a friend who bought his ticket through ticketmaster and chose to have his ticket mailed to him. But so far he hasn't receive his ticket yet. I guess we still have to wait then. I think monday is quite probable, haha we are all quite anxious to get hold of the ticket aren't we XD But thanks alot pips, for all the hardwork and arrangement you've made.

Btw, should we meet up somewhere in central london when we get the ticket from you, pips? Its pretty cool to get to meet up with fellow utadanet members ;)

No Probs, number of options here, either Dad will deliver to London locations, or pick up "at Utadanet Members desired location", however the option of pick up at BT Center reception is nice and simple, for overseas members Ayehunny is a perfect example, it will be registered delivery.

Posted on: 2009/11/22 4:32
  •  tempest_phoenix
      tempest_phoenix
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/M/NorthernIreland
Wow Pips, that's one hell of a saving at the Premier Inn, good work! I haven't received my tickets from O2 Priority yet either, and i'll likely get mine after you get yours, simply because i'm in N.Ireland. You're a legend for organising all this, you and your pops, thanks very much!
Posted on: 2009/11/22 4:57
  •  wideboy
      wideboy
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Anyone book with ticketweb.co.uk?

i received an email today:
in short it says:

? We are sorry to inform you that due to an administrative error on our part, your booking was processed in error, and was not part of the allocation of tickets we were instructed to sell on behalf of the venue.

We have no alternative other than to cancel and refund in full your ticket purchase.
?

i bought 2 tickets and was really looking forward to this.
Anyone else have the same problem?
Posted on: 2009/11/24 7:16
  •  NGBear
      NGBear
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/London
OMG wideboy i got the same message

I was so looking forawrd to that concert too
Was gonna be my first
You dont understand how mad i am
Why should i miss the concert due to an error "THEY" made