Re: In The Flesh - London, UK! 12-Feb-2010
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/M/Philadelphia
Quote:

wideboy wrote:
Anyone book with ticketweb.co.uk?

i received an email today:
in short it says:

? We are sorry to inform you that due to an administrative error on our part, your booking was processed in error, and was not part of the allocation of tickets we were instructed to sell on behalf of the venue.

We have no alternative other than to cancel and refund in full your ticket purchase.
?

i bought 2 tickets and was really looking forward to this.
Anyone else have the same problem?

That's outrageous!!! Sympathies from across the pond.
Posted on: 2009/11/24 10:07
Administrator
A/S/L
Sympathies!

guys try this:
http://www.embarrassing-conditions.com/fs-2-utada-hikaru-concert-tickets-sold-out-feb-12th-o2-academy-islington-offers-welcomed-london-price-100-age-19/

dont know how legit that is ... or even how to contact the guy ...

or maybe try craigslist? ...

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2009/11/24 10:48
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
it's so unfair and frustrating that some people buy more tickets than they need or that they just buy the tickets to sell them... and huge fans just have the choice to either spend a fortune on one ticket or to stay at home D:
Posted on: 2009/11/24 11:24
  •  Moo
      Moo
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

wideboy wrote:
Anyone book with ticketweb.co.uk?

i received an email today:
in short it says:

? We are sorry to inform you that due to an administrative error on our part, your booking was processed in error, and was not part of the allocation of tickets we were instructed to sell on behalf of the venue.

We have no alternative other than to cancel and refund in full your ticket purchase.
?

i bought 2 tickets and was really looking forward to this.
Anyone else have the same problem?

I got the same message - thought I had 3 tickets. Big disappointment for me and my friends
Posted on: 2009/11/24 11:49
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Well just to set the record straight, I of course brought 24 tickets of which 11 were for my family, Asuka, Kumi, Minyuki, Shori, Yayoi , Aunt Naoko, Uncle Toshi, Dad, Persephone, Hitomi, Rie, 12 Utadanet members and I.

I am astonished to hear that money was taken and then refunded.

I can categorically confirm that all our ticket have been confirmed in writing, and contacted again today to obtain a further equivocal confirmation.

Kumachang I understand and agree with your sentiments, it is very unfair to take advantage and purchase tickets to tout in a way that detriments loyal Utadanet fans.
Posted on: 2009/11/24 13:21
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
thank you pips :) hmm... looks like i'm flying to london for no specific reason == but london's amazing anyway :P but still disappointing ;_;
Posted on: 2009/11/24 13:46
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Oh no Kumachang, look I will pop to Leicester square, these box offices mostly deal in west end theatre tickets, but can source tickets for all the London venues, you have an advantage as they have yet to implement full postal distribution, so there Is time for the agency to sniff them out without hacking your arms off financially?.

http://trustedplaces.com/review/uk/london/events/1u52v86/leicester-square-box-office
Posted on: 2009/11/24 14:44
  •  Steve_C
      Steve_C
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18/M/London
Oh man. Not to make it any worse but thinking you have Utada tickets and then the company screwing you over like that must be such a bummer.

Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Oh no Kumachang, look I will pop to Leicester square, these box offices mostly deal in west end theatre tickets, but can source tickets for all the London venues, you have an advantage as they have yet to implement full postal distribution, so there Is time for the agency to sniff them out without hacking your arms off financially?.

http://trustedplaces.com/review/uk/london/events/1u52v86/leicester-square-box-office

See if they can find two tickets please lol.
So this place only sells tickets at the location in question, and doesn't send them out? Let me know if they do have any tickets or can find them. Maybe it's asking a bit much to ask for you to get them for me, but i'll make the trip there myself if they do. It's a bit of a trek but it'll be so worth it.
Posted on: 2009/11/24 17:07
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Ok Steve C, I am going to make enquires and leave them to source, it a "shot to nothing"... have been successful locating la roux ticket this way...

Livenation should now move this Gig to the Brixton Academy, why oh why don't livenation do Utada proud and take full advantage of her obvious UK Status and popularity, please Utada make the most of the visit,change locations, and make your mark....

...Wake up IDJ and start promoting Utada, no time to lose ....
Posted on: 2009/11/25 3:20
  •  wideboy
      wideboy
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
yeah, i'm pretty pissed. well, have been ever since i got that email.

nothing i can do.
i do see tickets available, but dont know how legit they are.
besides, they all start at ?275 per ticket, which is way too much.

Posted on: 2009/11/25 20:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...567891011...53>