Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: In The Flesh - London, UK! 12-Feb-2010
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

wideboy wrote:
yeah, i'm pretty pissed. well, have been ever since i got that email.

nothing i can do.
i do see tickets available, but dont know how legit they are.
besides, they all start at ?275 per ticket, which is way too much.

This is a crazy price, and you are quite right to be wary in regard to legitimacy....there are some dodgy agencies....

I have left my personal details with nine "ticket shops" and am looking to pay no more than ?80....look Guys you can all still take part i know that is all so easy for me to say but please come alone on the day...there will be a private party after, there is no reason you stll cannot join in...

let my know pm is there for this purpose...all is not lost completely...

Pips
Posted on: 2009/11/26 3:10
  •  rossbarney2003
      rossbarney2003
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20 / Male / Aberdeen, Scotland
So has anybody received their tickets yet for the London show?
Posted on: 2009/11/27 9:04
  •  tempest_phoenix
      tempest_phoenix
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/M/NorthernIreland
Nah Ross, i still haven't received mine yet, hopefully it won't take too long. I'm waiting for mine from O2 Priority, can't wait to hold them in my hands!!!!
Posted on: 2009/11/27 11:07
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I have called Ticket Master Customer Service, 08444 999999 option 4 ? armed with confirmation reference details supplied in purchase confirmation e mail, and lobbied politely but forcefully to have tickets distributed ASAP, please do the same ,lets keep the pressure on it is only in the UK this nonsense is allowed carry on, it?s a intolerable situation ?.

Ticket ordered through O2 Academy (Priority) can be safely assured as fully confirmed, now please double check call the above number and just take the time to get an absolute thumbs up?
Posted on: 2009/11/27 19:16
  •  raitwins
      raitwins
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L Philippines
you are so lucky
I cant afford it, and it's to far from Philippines, if only I have my job, I can go there and watch hikki
ENJOY THERE
Posted on: 2009/11/28 2:25
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

raitwins wrote:
you are so lucky
I cant afford it, and it's to far from Philippines, if only I have my job, I can go there and watch hikki
ENJOY THERE

There's got to be a tour of Asia, for the loyal fans that have made Hikaru Utada such a global phenomenon,to tour the US and to not let all of Asia experience the same feeling of utter elation that momment when hearing "London" was one of the dates would be a serious error of judgement...
Posted on: 2009/11/28 5:28
  •  LOVEppears
      LOVEppears
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 17 Male Rome
Hello guys! I'm sorry in advance for my very bad english.

I'm a 17 years old boy from Rome, Italy. I have bought a couple of tickets (on ticketweb.co.uk @ 9:16am of the same day of sale) for me and my boyfriend for the Utada's gig in London, expected for 02/12/10. I have not received the famous refund's email for "administrative errors", and in my order status all the informations are still like the day of the purchase. But, a friend of mine, that also bought a ticket for himself (on ticketweb.co.uk @ 09:35 ), he doesn't has received THE email, but in his online order status there's the refund's notify!!!

I'm very nervous and preoccupied... I haven't received my tickets yet!
Posted on: 2009/11/28 7:01
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
I'm so stoked to go to the concert! I haven't received an email yet and bought my tickets as soon as my clock passed over 9:00am, so hopefully I should be in the clear! I've checked that status thing that I received with the email, and it doesn't say anything about the tickets being dispatched.
It's kinda pissing me off because this is so unorganised! You would've thought that as soon as the tickets went people wouldn't be able to still freely buy them and spend their money! I find it disgusting that they gave people hope they're going to see Utada to only be shot down - what a farce!

The only thing I'm worried about, is going to London, since none of my friends are going now (they got the same email), so it's just me. I don't like London with other people, and it's gonna suck going on my own!
Meh, I'm sure I'll get over this - I said I was gonna go, because this could be a once-in-a-lifetime kinda thing, and I wouldn't miss (I'm sorry if it seems I'm rubbing it in people's faces who didn't get tickets! ^^").

I say people who do go get as many videos / pictures as their phones / cameras can get, to show the others what an amazing night it will be! I think it's only fair.
Posted on: 2009/11/28 8:22
  •  rossbarney2003
      rossbarney2003
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20 / Male / Aberdeen, Scotland
Quote:

JimJam wrote:
I'm so stoked to go to the concert! I haven't received an email yet and bought my tickets as soon as my clock passed over 9:00am, so hopefully I should be in the clear! I've checked that status thing that I received with the email, and it doesn't say anything about the tickets being dispatched.
It's kinda pissing me off because this is so unorganised! You would've thought that as soon as the tickets went people wouldn't be able to still freely buy them and spend their money! I find it disgusting that they gave people hope they're going to see Utada to only be shot down - what a farce!

The only thing I'm worried about, is going to London, since none of my friends are going now (they got the same email), so it's just me. I don't like London with other people, and it's gonna suck going on my own!
Meh, I'm sure I'll get over this - I said I was gonna go, because this could be a once-in-a-lifetime kinda thing, and I wouldn't miss (I'm sorry if it seems I'm rubbing it in people's faces who didn't get tickets! ^^").

I say people who do go get as many videos / pictures as their phones / cameras can get, to show the others what an amazing night it will be! I think it's only fair.

Did you book through TicketWeb too?

I called up TicketMaster on the morning the tickets went on sale because the site wouldn't let me get tickets, and the lady on the phone checked their system but said she couldn't find the event listed. She then said she would check their sister company TicketWeb. She said they have tickets available and I ordered 2 tickets.

I'm beginning to worry too now that my tickets will get refunded. I still have my confirmation email with my order status and everything seems ok, but it doesn't say anything about when the tickets will get sent out. It just has the event, personal, payment details, etc and how it's going to be delivered...
Posted on: 2009/11/28 8:54
  •  pompon
      pompon
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L F/23/Warsaw,Poland
Hi, I have a question. Anyone noticed that http://www.o2academyislington.co.uk/ currently lists two acts on 12th Febuary? There's Utada and Ivyrise (whoever they are). Maybe they're planning move Hikki to a bigger venue? Brixton is already taken on 12th but Shepherd's Bush Empire with 2000+ capacity would be nice;)
Posted on: 2009/11/29 3:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...6789101112...53>