'In The Flesh' - London, UK! 12-Feb-2010

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...53>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/F/UK
"there was this HUGE guy in front of ayehunny and me, so we were tiptoeing most of the time xD"

~~~Was that the guy holding Heart station booklet up in the air very high??
Posted on: 2010/2/28 11:59
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/F/UK
Lol yeh there was one guy in the middle of the front rows (i could see him in whenever i looked to the right) and he was holding her heart station album's booklet up throughout the entire concert...
everyone was getting angry because he didnt even get it signed. XD
I feel sorry for the people who stood behind him!!!!

Yeh!! If she plays here again we should definately meet :)

I know!! I cried when she sang my all time favourite... Passion/sanctuary.. and a little when she sang Kremlin Dusk.
Its a dream come true!!
:)

When Hikki walked on, My friend was all like "why you not smiling!?! Why you not singing?!?"
I just couldnt believe it was happening at first.
Shock horror!! XD

Oh my god Dirty Desire was INCREDIBLE at the end... "bring that beat back"!!!

We all RAVED!!!!~~~ haha!
Posted on: 2010/2/28 11:56
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

Tanit wrote:
That's true! Though there was a couple of Asian girls standing in front of me who were really small and couldn't see well (I'm pretty small too but they were even shorter!)

Definitely 'In the flesh', I still can't get over it XD.

Aw yeah, what a shame D:. Maybe next time, yeah? :P

When she walked on stage I almost cried! I was so overcome with emotion. And she looked amazing too.

Aaah I don't know! I think I have three: On and On, You Make Me Want To Be A Man and Dirty Desire. They were seriously rocking!

ohh i think i MIGHT have seen you.. at least i saw those girls you're talking of i believe... hum
well don't worry about the view xD i think quite a few people had problems about it.. there was this HUGE guy in front of ayehunny and me, so we were tiptoeing most of the time xD
Posted on: 2010/2/28 11:52
  •  Tanit
      Tanit
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/F/England
That's true! Though there was a couple of Asian girls standing in front of me who were really small and couldn't see well (I'm pretty small too but they were even shorter!)

Definitely 'In the flesh', I still can't get over it XD.

Aw yeah, what a shame D:. Maybe next time, yeah? :P

When she walked on stage I almost cried! I was so overcome with emotion. And she looked amazing too.

Aaah I don't know! I think I have three: On and On, You Make Me Want To Be A Man and Dirty Desire. They were seriously rocking!
Posted on: 2010/2/28 11:44
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/F/UK
XD awwww...well think no matter where you were in the room...You could get a great view of Hikki because it was such a tiny venue!!

It was "In the flesh" proper!! :P

:( ah poor you... You could have joined me and my friend if i had known you before!!

yeh me too!! I was so shocked when she walked on stage... my mouth hit the floor. XD

what was your favourite live performance??
Posted on: 2010/2/28 11:40
  •  Tanit
      Tanit
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/F/England
Probably not! I didn't manage to get to the front unfortunately D:

Yeah it was pretty quiet where I stood too, unlike the hyped up people in the middle jumping about. I was meant to go with another obsessed Hikki fan from my uni but he pulled out so I had to take a family member who didn't know her too well

She was brilliant! Her vocals were so good as well. I loved how the songs were all rocked up, it was just amazing! If she ever comes back, I am SO there! :P
Posted on: 2010/2/28 11:34
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/F/UK
Tanit - Im not sure i remember seeing you, But i may be wrong!!!

I probably did if you were at the front~~~

You were lonely? aww... XD I brought a friend ! So we had lots of fun messing around talking about Dj Marlene...

Is'nt Hikki just incredible. She was amazing live!!
Posted on: 2010/2/28 11:31
  •  Tanit
      Tanit
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/F/England
If anyone did see me, I was wearing a red tartan coat. I stood towards the left, against the wall XD. It was kind of lonely, I took someone with me but they didn't know Hikki well because the person I was originally going with pulled out quite last minute (crazy and stupid, I know!) I wish I'd met up with some people, it would have been more fun, I think D:
Posted on: 2010/2/28 11:21
Re: In The Flesh - London, UK! 12-Feb-2010
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/F/UK
Quote:

kozuki_sasuke wrote:
that was better than the nyc concert i ended up seeing her 3 times nyc and both in london love than woman

You saw her 3 TIMES?!?!? lucky!! :O
Posted on: 2010/2/28 11:18
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/F/UK
Quote:

Tanit wrote:
I went! It was seriously amazing, for the whole time I was just too amazed to even move or anything. I keep listening to the TITO songs all the time, super loud so I can remember how awesome it was XD

I wonder if i saw you there??!?! XD
I was like...right near the front
Posted on: 2010/2/28 11:16
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...53>