•  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

CDevil wrote:
Thanks a lot for the info JaeJae.

I hope they do change to a bigger venue, because I was quite surprised to see she was performing at the O2 Academy. I've been there a few times and it wasn't very big at all (I think the site says it fits 800). Seeing as this is her only European stop, she could easily sell out a proper concert hall with a 2000+ capacity (although I don't know too much about concert halls in London so I'm not sure if a suitable one exists ).

Yes CDevil Brixton Academy would have done the business it's got 4000+ capacity

http://www.o2academybrixton.co.uk/Info
Posted on: 2009/11/14 17:50
  •  CDevil
      CDevil
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/Male/London
Thanks a lot for the info JaeJae.

I hope they do change to a bigger venue, because I was quite surprised to see she was performing at the O2 Academy. I've been there a few times and it wasn't very big at all (I think the site says it fits 800). Seeing as this is her only European stop, she could easily sell out a proper concert hall with a 2000+ capacity (although I don't know too much about concert halls in London so I'm not sure if a suitable one exists ).
Posted on: 2009/11/14 17:39
  •  miche
      miche
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
i'm going!!
i have to travel roughly 700 miles to get to london as i live in thurso which is literally at the top of scotland! i love utada and i cannot wait for this concert!
Posted on: 2009/11/14 14:12
  •  JaeJae
      JaeJae
Re: In The Flesh - London, UK! 12-Feb-2010
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 16 / Female / London
yh as soon as i find out ill let you guys kno..i jus hope this site isnt blocked in college :S
but if they are gonna sell new tickets it will probably be available from ticketweb ...keep checking on the 02 academy islington website aswell for any new news !
Posted on: 2009/11/14 12:12
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

JaeJae wrote:
i didnt get the tickets either :(
there were still tickets when i was ordering but they sold out just before i bought them :'(
i called ticketweb tho and they said that i could buy them from the venue direct..but when i went they were sold out aswell

i heard they might change venue to a larger one tho because of the demand and stuff and they might sell more tickets ^^
i have to call these people on monday to find out tho ^^
so hopefully we'll have another chance to buy the tickets xDD
*fingers crossed*

OMG i hope you are right T_T can you keep us up to date if they are selling new tickets? D: i'm not from the UK so it's pretty complicated for me i'd really appreciate that :(
Posted on: 2009/11/14 12:08
  •  JaeJae
      JaeJae
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 16 / Female / London
i didnt get the tickets either :(
there were still tickets when i was ordering but they sold out just before i bought them :'(
i called ticketweb tho and they said that i could buy them from the venue direct..but when i went they were sold out aswell

i heard they might change venue to a larger one tho because of the demand and stuff and they might sell more tickets ^^
i have to call these people on monday to find out tho ^^
so hopefully we'll have another chance to buy the tickets xDD
*fingers crossed*
Posted on: 2009/11/14 11:27
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
awww that's so unfair D: i tried various times but it always said that there's some error and now it says sold out T_T i would have flown to London and everything = = awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Posted on: 2009/11/14 9:58
  •  CDevil
      CDevil
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/Male/London
Thanks a lot guys I keep refreshing the ticket sites hoping they get some more in >_<

Although I'm upset, it's a very good sign for her so I hope she does come here to perform again
Posted on: 2009/11/13 17:34
  •  felisity
      felisity
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Sold out! So missing one our of work and getting obsssed about being at 9am on the presale was worth it and I own 1% the tickets they've sold... good for Utada! Maybe they'll think about doing another one?

Anyway I might have a spare ticket , depends on a friend, i'll let you guys know, ok?
Posted on: 2009/11/13 16:17
  •  loli-drop
      loli-drop
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/F/London
Quote:

CDevil wrote:
Does anyone know someone who'd like to sell a ticket? Unfortunately they've already sold out I checked several hours ago when they were available but needed to put some cash on my card, and as soon as I got back they were sold out >_<

I'm so stupid for underestimating the demand, but I would really love to go and see her. I'm more than willing to pay extra for a ticket so if anyone is willing to help I'd appreciate it so much

i just did a bit of searching and you're right, they are completely sold out, will keep an eye out for you CDevil!
Posted on: 2009/11/13 10:32
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...4647484950515253>