Poster Thread
  •  nawz
      nawz
Re: In The Flesh - London, UK! 12-Feb-2010
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L Male/19/London
Quote:

kuromaguro wrote:
Talking about having a meet up with Utadanet members, you have my full support!!! Like what steve said, we did have a few utadanet members meeting up each other before the show, to name a few, loli-drop, ayehunny, kumachang, steve and myself. Really made the already awesome night an even better one. It's so cool when you bring up something about hikki, and everyone just somehow already knows about it Have to thank them for making the wait in the queue a much more pleasant experience :) *in fact, I learned a few card games*

@nawz, I know how you feel exactly... really feeling the withdrawal symptoms now... It really hits me now that the tour is finally over and it would be quite some time till the next time I'll see her again... and whenever I listen to the songs, I tend to picture her singing it live like it is on the night itself... she's pure win. The songs i like best are easily Kremlin Dusk, YMMWTBAM, Dirty Desire and Stay Gold. Epic.

LOL steve, I don't want to be called a stalker k? Just being smart, hahaha. Anyway, we were really close to getting her autograph. While everyone is waiting outside where the car exits the car park, I knew its not gonna work. So we just went down to the basement and believe it or not, her car is really there. Waited for 20 mins or so but in the end was found out by the security and he sent us off, then soon the car just went out right after we left the basement, hahaha...

Yeah It is pretty damn messed up...Like some songs especially "on and on" I can somehow imagine her singing live whilst I am hearing it >_<!!! And it leaves my happy but sad and hollow inside :'(
Posted on: 2010/2/15 11:05
  •  rossbarney2003
      rossbarney2003
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20 / Male / Aberdeen, Scotland
Quote:

Kursed wrote:
Quote:

rossbarney2003 wrote:

The only thing that annoyed me was this girl/boy (I have no idea what sex they were lol) that had long blonde/brown hair in a ponytail, wearing a kinda aqua blue jumper that seemed really wierd. They were muttering to themself and kept trying to push people out the way to get closer. I wasn't gonna let them, so I blocked his/her way. They also kept screaming "Travelling" between every song basically haha!

I think I know who you mean! =| He kinda stood out to me - think it was the bright blue top and he was in Burger King after the show.

Was he on the far right (say you facing Utada, so he would be on Utada's left)

Yeh, that's right! He (I honestly thought it was a girl with a manly nose and adams apple!) was pushing to get more towards the middle to begin with. They pushed past a few Japanese people, but when they got to me I just turned and blocked them with my back/shoulder.

I'm not sure if you would have noticed me. I was behind a couple of Japanese boys playing these little handheld games. I am average height (5' 10") with short dark hair. I was wearing a black jacket. (My jacket was covered in orange fluff by the end of the show. Some girls scarf or something did it lol.) I was also standing next to a Spanish? couple. Although they pushed further forward for the encore.
Posted on: 2010/2/15 10:25
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 27/F/Manchester
Seriously? :o wish i'd known that T_T Instead of being 25+ rows back </3
Posted on: 2010/2/15 6:16
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L London
As you come into the hall there are some stairs on the right, just before the bar. I think those take you up to the balcony.
Posted on: 2010/2/15 6:10
  •  Kursed
      Kursed
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 18/F/UK
How did you get a place on the balcony?
Posted on: 2010/2/15 6:02
  •  sachone
      sachone
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

sachone wrote:
what a great night. Utada sang amazingly!

did manage to sneek my camera in as well...but then got caught by security :P

pissed off though. no merchandise! i really wanted a t-shirt.

wow how did you get a picture so close?

iceangel - glowsticks are awesome. but i can't believe people actually do that! intoxicated maybe?

12x ZOOM lens on my camera. I was enjoying the show from the balcony. No tall people infront of me so had an uninterrupted view.
Still pissed off that there was nothing on sale after the show.

Also that DJ looked like a dude from the balcony. Was utter waste. Utada must have been wasted when she picked her as a warm up.
Posted on: 2010/2/15 0:32
  •  kuromaguro
      kuromaguro
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/London
Talking about having a meet up with Utadanet members, you have my full support!!! Like what steve said, we did have a few utadanet members meeting up each other before the show, to name a few, loli-drop, ayehunny, kumachang, steve and myself. Really made the already awesome night an even better one. It's so cool when you bring up something about hikki, and everyone just somehow already knows about it Have to thank them for making the wait in the queue a much more pleasant experience :) *in fact, I learned a few card games*

@nawz, I know how you feel exactly... really feeling the withdrawal symptoms now... It really hits me now that the tour is finally over and it would be quite some time till the next time I'll see her again... and whenever I listen to the songs, I tend to picture her singing it live like it is on the night itself... she's pure win. The songs i like best are easily Kremlin Dusk, YMMWTBAM, Dirty Desire and Stay Gold. Epic.

LOL steve, I don't want to be called a stalker k? Just being smart, hahaha. Anyway, we were really close to getting her autograph. While everyone is waiting outside where the car exits the car park, I knew its not gonna work. So we just went down to the basement and believe it or not, her car is really there. Waited for 20 mins or so but in the end was found out by the security and he sent us off, then soon the car just went out right after we left the basement, hahaha...
Posted on: 2010/2/14 17:25
  •  Kursed
      Kursed
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 18/F/UK
Quote:

rossbarney2003 wrote:

The only thing that annoyed me was this girl/boy (I have no idea what sex they were lol) that had long blonde/brown hair in a ponytail, wearing a kinda aqua blue jumper that seemed really wierd. They were muttering to themself and kept trying to push people out the way to get closer. I wasn't gonna let them, so I blocked his/her way. They also kept screaming "Travelling" between every song basically haha!

I think I know who you mean! =| He kinda stood out to me - think it was the bright blue top and he was in Burger King after the show.

Was he on the far right (say you facing Utada, so he would be on Utada's left)
Posted on: 2010/2/14 16:57
  •  nawz
      nawz
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L Male/19/London
Hahaha i'm pretty short too but luckily my tall mate let me infront :D I could see Hikki pretty well.

And now...every time I listen to any of her music I have withdrawal symptoms of the concert.
Posted on: 2010/2/14 15:19
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 27/F/Manchester
Hmmm I'm not sure. I was behind two guys, one with long hair and some of it tied in a band, and three french guys to the right of me. These girls pushed infront the french guys then tried to get infront of the two guys in front of me and eventually did.

Idk just really annoys me :/ like people queued for ages to get to the front so they deserve to be there... don't get there late then decide to push everyone out of the way lol
Posted on: 2010/2/14 14:58
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...53>