Posted on: 2010/2/14 4:07
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Did Pips even make it guys?I haven't even heard from her since she said she was sick?It would suck if she missed out.

No Lobbo? I did not get to see the show and it sucks like hell ....but after reading your post in the ?It?s a? thread ?now how does it go?.. ?I actually have a habit of naming my pets after my band fixation at the moment? ?I don?t feel so barking mad and stressed out after all ..PM after my medication ?by the way I did catch Taiyou Pic it was smoking hot? looking at it now ?.and Kayako no ?PMing? without permission in triplicate ?.blow you shorts off ?Giga?s too if he wears them ? too bad guys... you should have saved when you had the opportunity ?
Posted on: 2010/2/14 2:45
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L London
More vids seem to be creeping their way onto Youtube =/
Posted on: 2010/2/14 1:07
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Did Pips even make it guys?I haven't even heard from her since she said she was sick?It would suck if she missed out.
Posted on: 2010/2/13 21:54
  •  manjowithane
      manjowithane
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

Downloader wrote:

Kremlin Dusk was awesome, i was hoping she would perform it during the show after i watched her doing it for UU06. My favourite from the exodus era.

everyone started jumping.

hikki's drumming was very intense too. the acoustics was superb in the venue.

i think his name was David Cook.

Yeh, it was amazing right? I heard reports that people weren't really dancing at her other shows and didn't think I'd be the type to get that into it. But I was going meeeental!
Posted on: 2010/2/13 17:22
  •  Downloader
      Downloader
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

manjowithane wrote:
My favourite song from the concert must be Kremlin Dusk (surprisingly not YMMWTBAM as I loved the UU06 one) with Dirty Desire a close second.

When the 'I run a secret propaganda...' bit started, the energy in the room was just so immense. And then she started the 'Born in a war of opposite attraction....' I didn't think it could, but the energy went up even more!

I loved the last part of Dirty Desire, the bit where the 'bring that beat back' section is, was crazy too. And I loved how the band were egging us on too. I thought the keyboardist, Dave Cook I think, was really cool too. Matt Rohde was proper getting into it!

Kremlin Dusk was awesome, i was hoping she would perform it during the show after i watched her doing it for UU06. My favourite from the exodus era.

everyone started jumping.

hikki's drumming was very intense too. the acoustics was superb in the venue.

i think his name was David Cook.
Posted on: 2010/2/13 17:12
  •  theochan
      theochan
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/F/London
Hi, long time lurker but man, I had to create an account just to say that Friday 12th, that night was just TOO AWESOME.

We were the giant group of Chinese people by NEXT in the queue crazy buzzing from the excitement. We had to get there at about 4ish to get a nice spot but the cold was worth it, totally worth it. Got in, was about 2/3m from the front, right hand/center side, but when she came out, I got such a clear view of her throughout, it was AMAZING. I can't even stop using capitals! Lol!

It was weird though with how the crowd hardly bopped or moved to most of the songs. I didn't care, I danced like crazy especially to Devil Inside & Kremlin Dusk xD The energy then was INSANE. First Love was truly spectacular, was just swaying there with my boyfriend..

The best part is I got one of the balls! Well I was looking for one that fell on the floor with two other girls but she kept elbowing me and the ball went forwards into the crowd, and then when I stood back up, my boyfriend was holding one! Turns out he caught the next one she threw out! Oh my, its just so cute.. She's signed it with her name and date and LONDON and then on the back she drew her kuma but in as a Queen's Guard complete with the red uniform and little bearskin hat.

I hope a DVD is released, it would be great to relive it again ^^
Posted on: 2010/2/13 17:11
  •  manjowithane
      manjowithane
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
My favourite song from the concert must be Kremlin Dusk (surprisingly not YMMWTBAM as I loved the UU06 one) with Dirty Desire a close second.

When the 'I run a secret propaganda...' bit started, the energy in the room was just so immense. And then she started the 'Born in a war of opposite attraction....' I didn't think it could, but the energy went up even more!

I loved the last part of Dirty Desire, the bit where the 'bring that beat back' section is, was crazy too. And I loved how the band were egging us on too. I thought the keyboardist, Dave Cook I think, was really cool too. Matt Rohde was proper getting into it!
Posted on: 2010/2/13 16:59
  •  Downloader
      Downloader
Re: In The Flesh - London, UK! 12-Feb-2010
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Keiotic wrote:
Quote:

You got the books from ebay?

Yep, they were the only ones there :]

yeap but they do appear after a while from the same seller again. i got mine when they were released, still wrapped back at home =s

For the tickets, towards the show dates, ebay prices fell to around 20-60 and some tickets ended without any bids..quite surprising actually.
Posted on: 2010/2/13 15:47
Re: In The Flesh - London, UK! 12-Feb-2010
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L London
Quote:

You got the books from ebay?

Yep, they were the only ones there :]
Posted on: 2010/2/13 15:41
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...78910111213...53>