flipbeats
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
Quote:

Taboo wrote:
Quote:

flipbeats wrote:
I have 2 tickets as well =). I was just wondering because people said it was 1999 or something like that.

I'm wondering if we will get a chance to acutally meet her or get a picture or a signing. Also merch... If there is no merch i'm going to be like .. FML..

Cool cool~

I dunno about the meet 'n greet, I have a feeling if they were going to do that, they'd promote it as well, to tempt people to go to the shows
But you never know, a last-minute change could be made.

Merch, is probably a most likely, I doubt they'd skip out on a chance to make more profit on a sold-out show

The quality of the merch is to be wondered about xD
Probably the normal towel/tshirt/bags/lanyard ensemble.

do you plan on bringing a camera? and as long as they have any merch its should be good =)

Posted on: 2009/12/3 11:49
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19 ◊ F ◊ NYC ^ᴥ^
Quote:

flipbeats wrote:
do you plan on bringing a camera? and as long as they have any merch its should be good =)

I will, definitely~

Hopefully they'll allow it this time around, the last few concerts I've been to there haven't let them in :/

??[Facebook]
Posted on: 2009/12/3 14:02
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
just want to point out something someone said at the livenation site..

Utada stated in an interview in Hawaii just recently that she will be performing the songs "people want to hear and not just songs on English albums", So to answer your question, Yes she will be singing her Japanese songs.
1 week, 4 days ago by Crypto (read all my Q&A)

Posted on: 2009/12/13 18:39
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re:
guest_Unregistered
Hi, everyone! I just joined this site because I saw all of you talking about the NYC show - I'm so excited! I can't believe we're finally seeing Utada!

I've been to Irving Plaza several times before, it's a great venue. As far as cameras go, I'd recommend wearing something with pockets and keeping your camera in your pocket while you're entering the venue so you don't make it TOO obvious you have a camera when you walk in - I think they generally discourage bringing cameras but probably won't confiscate it in the middle of the show (security guards have seen me taking pics during concerts at the Plaza in the past and I haven't gotten in trouble for it - just don't video record every song!).

What time are you all thinking of getting there? I know there will be some fanatics camping out overnight, but as for the rest of you, mid-afternoonish? When I went to see KT Tunstall (at Roseland Ballroom, coincidentally), we got there at 4pm (doors were at 7) and we were the first ones there. But I feel like this one will be different since this is basically the only time we'll ever get to see Utada live
Posted on: 2009/12/26 23:06
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19 ◊ F ◊ NYC ^ᴥ^
Hey Alex0821~ Welcome :D ♥

Yeah, we're all pretty excited as well, who wouldn't be? lol

Actually, I agree with sneaking in the cameras, but if you plan to be front row, I don't encourage people to take pictures
I've been to a few shows where the guys keep telling you to stop it, and it can get annoying.

If you're a few rows back, I'm sure there's no problem~

I need to check the weather that day (sunday and monday)
If it's horrible, I won't risk my health lol Probably get there around 8-10AM~
Yeah, the biggest difference between American and Japanese lives, the fans.

??[Facebook]
Posted on: 2009/12/27 10:02
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
i got my ticket the first day, and then tried to get my friend one and it was sold out anyone selling a extra ticket? decently priced not like ebay sheesh the audacity of those people
Posted on: 2010/1/2 20:47
  •  Hikaruxhide
      Hikaruxhide
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 25/F/NYC
Im so excited and cant wait!! The concert is next month<3 febuary needs to hurry up and get here already so we can see utada live in concert! wooot!
Posted on: 2010/1/6 21:21
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Taboo wrote:
Hey Alex0821~ Welcome :D ♥

Yeah, we're all pretty excited as well, who wouldn't be? lol

Actually, I agree with sneaking in the cameras, but if you plan to be front row, I don't encourage people to take pictures
I've been to a few shows where the guys keep telling you to stop it, and it can get annoying.

If you're a few rows back, I'm sure there's no problem~

I need to check the weather that day (sunday and monday)
If it's horrible, I won't risk my health lol Probably get there around 8-10AM~
Yeah, the biggest difference between American and Japanese lives, the fans.

That's really early....You be wait for almost half a day!,I got school that day and I don't get out til 5:30.I gotta see if I can get by that class.I'd have to speak to my professor.I'd at least come around 1pm ish if I can.I really want to be in the ****ing front!
Posted on: 2010/1/8 22:43
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19 ◊ F ◊ NYC ^ᴥ^
Quote:
LoBFCanti wrote:
That's really early....You be wait for almost half a day!,I got school that day and I don't get out til 5:30.I gotta see if I can get by that class.I'd have to speak to my professor.I'd at least come around 1pm ish if I can.I really want to be in the ****ing front!

... I've actually done worse LOL
Its just cause the weather's not looking so good, thats I'm only going around then, when the sun is up.
I know from experience, the sun doesn't cast over the place we stand in line. So it, most likely, will be very freezing xD

I might have classes too, but I don't think that'll stop me.
But then again, I'm not very responsible.

I'm sure they'll be people there even before me, so yeeeeah :/
Not as crazy as they are lol

??[Facebook]
Posted on: 2010/1/10 13:15
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Taboo wrote:
Quote:
LoBFCanti wrote:

... I've actually done worse LOL
Its just cause the weather's not looking so good, thats I'm only going around then, when the sun is up.
I know from experience, the sun doesn't cast over the place we stand in line. So it, most likely, will be very freezing xD

I might have classes too, but I don't think that'll stop me.
But then again, I'm not very responsible.

I'm sure they'll be people there even before me, so yeeeeah :/
Not as crazy as they are lol

We should post picture so we can recognize each other now that I think about it.It's easier than the t-shirt idea.
Posted on: 2010/1/14 20:26
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...12131415161718...48>