Hikaruxhide
Re: Experience.
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 25/F/NYC
Quote:

Alex0821 wrote:
Quote:

Hikaruxhide wrote:
What was everyone's FAVE song that UTADA sang live on FEB. 8th?? when she started singing some japanese songs i was like OMFG!!!!! MY all time FAVES!!!!! ^_^ awesome concert, words cant explain how good it was. Id like to know what was everyones favorite part/(s) of her NYC concert! It was all awesome !!! i loved it! what do you guys think?

I can't decide! Stay Gold was AMAZING - the live arrangement was so much better than the studio version in my opinion, it was so cool! (I never thought I'd say Stay Gold is my favorite in a million years, but that's how good it was!)

Beyond that, all the TITO songs (especially On and On, Poppin', and Dirty Desire) sounded GREAT live. She did some awesome riffing during DD, and the "BRING THAT BEAT BACK" at the end was so fun!

Stay gold is one of my FAVE songs~ Im so happy she sang it^_^ i agree that it was awesome Live.
Posted on: 2010/2/10 20:12
  •  yvliew
      yvliew
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
guys.. why still no photos yet??
Posted on: 2010/2/11 2:35
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re:
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

yvliew wrote:
guys.. why still no photos yet??

I'm not gonna be able to upload my stuff until next week ...
Posted on: 2010/2/11 5:39
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
why next week?

Posted on: 2010/2/11 6:27
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19 ◊ F ◊ NYC ^ᴥ^
Quote:

Suroki wrote:
I think I also saw Taboo when she arrived and walked to the end of the line. But I'm way to shy to say something like, "Hey, I know you from Utadanet!" ;__; M-maybe next time... But still cool to see some faces. o3o

Oh really? 8DDDD You should've said hiiii~ xD
I don't bite x3
Next time, definitely, more people have to share pics so I can recognize you people! D':

Quote:

Alex0821 wrote:
Taboo, I think I saw you! Were you in the first row a bit off to the right holding a glow stick and a weird heart thing? If so I was standing two rows behind you hahaha

Ahaha, nice! Yup my pseudo-weapon, that heart wand thing (it really hurts if you wack it at someone hard enough ahaha;;..)
Too bad I dropped it over the side of the barricade and it didn't light up anymore D:

??[Facebook]
Posted on: 2010/2/11 7:27
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Hikaruxhide wrote:
What was everyone's FAVE song that UTADA sang live on FEB. 8th?? when she started singing some japanese songs i was like OMFG!!!!! MY all time FAVES!!!!! ^_^ awesome concert, words cant explain how good it was. Id like to know what was everyones favorite part/(s) of her NYC concert! It was all awesome !!! i loved it! what do you guys think?

YMMWTBAM and Dirty Desire was HYPE!!!I was really excited during Can you keep a secret? but then she didn't do the "This guitar is making me horny" part :/ oh well.She didn't perform a single song from precious."Promise" or "Take a little while" would have been very cool.
Posted on: 2010/2/11 7:54
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:

YMMWTBAM and Dirty Desire was HYPE!!!I was really excited during Can you keep a secret? but then she didn't do the "This guitar is making me horny" part :/ oh well.She didn't perform a single song from precious."Promise" or "Take a little while" would have been very cool.

Are you sure that's what she says??? I thought it was "This guitar is making me wanna... ugh... come on"
Posted on: 2010/2/11 8:11
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Alex0821 wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:

Are you sure that's what she says??? I thought it was "This guitar is making me wanna... ugh... come on"

Man I'm positive. It's exactly at 3:24 into the song.And I qoute:

Can you keep it a secret?...Because this guitar is..making me horny...ugh come on-" But I could still be wrong.We had this discussion back in 2006,I still don't know exactly what she says.A lot of lyric sites said what you said.I can actually check my Distance book and post back.Either way,I wish she did it.

Edit:Epic fail.Of course the booklet does not have the ad-lib.But there is more source that say wanna so I guess you are right.
Posted on: 2010/2/11 8:32
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/F/Ottawa, ON
Quote:

Alex0821 wrote:
The NYC show was amazing!!!!! I just got back from it, she looked and sounded great. I was blown away (and sorry to anyone who got annoyed at me singing and dancing... I think I was the only white person there who knew the lyrics to her Japanese songs hahaha)

Anyone from behind the revolving doors on Utadanet??? Cathy with a C and the "end of the line ->" sign? You know who you are!!!

You definitely were not the only white person who knew the Japanese lyrics. I was screaming along to Can You Keep A Secret and Automatic with all my heart, I'm as white as white can get.
Posted on: 2010/2/11 8:49
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/F/Ottawa, ON
Quote:

two wrote:
Quote:

DEEPRlVER wrote:
ahhhh! NYC is done! What's the breakdown? Were there really cameras? Were they really doing a filming? What did she talk about? What was the venue like? What was she wearing? This is so exciting!

There was at least one video camera man getting shots of her from both on and off the stage.

She...didn't talk about much. She said that for the other venues she had walked around the towns to find something to talk about and prep that way. She felt that since she grew up in NY, she didn't need to prep, but she found herself without anything to talk about. Said she was happy to be back. Responded to a lot of the crowds comments: mostly about people loving her, canada loves her, etc etc.

Between two of her songs, Utada was trying to get in some words, but some guy would not stop talking. @jdemafelis tweeted about the incident: Some guy: "I love you! Drink some more water! You're beautiful!" Utada: "STOP TALKING!" *Applause*"

How long did the crowd chant for an encore? Felt like 10 minutes

That was me that screamed Canada loves her *3*
Posted on: 2010/2/11 8:50
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...38394041424344...48>