<1...40414243444546...48>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  adatu
      adatu
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L Male / Philly
I think the reason she laughed because you were saying it incorrectly. It's not AN-KO-RE, it should be AN-KO-RU. Please don't take it the wrong way, just trying to help you say it right so next time they wouldn't laugh at you.

Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Me and only one other person was saying "AN-KO-RE!" and the girl in front of me laughed :/ I watched hundreds of japanese concerts,there was no way I was passing up the chance to do my first ankore!!
Posted on: 2010/2/11 17:16
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
"アンコール (n) encore"

You are right.I'm full of fail this week aren't I?I'm gonna blame it on my sickness no?
Posted on: 2010/2/11 19:27
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re:
guest_Unregistered
Did anyone else think her entrance was totally awesome? How she came out practically in the dark, then threw her fists into the air as On and On started playing and there was like this blast of purple light? I thought it was SO COOL, I can't stop thinking about it! She sure knows how to put on a show.
Posted on: 2010/2/11 19:34
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19, M, USA
Quote:

Alex0821 wrote:
Did anyone else think her entrance was totally awesome? How she came out practically in the dark, then threw her fists into the air as On and On started playing and there was like this blast of purple light? I thought it was SO COOL, I can't stop thinking about it! She sure knows how to put on a show.

That was cool! I really hope a DVD comes out so I can see everything again. There was nothing bad in that performance.

Utada is da truth!
Posted on: 2010/2/11 19:58
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Yo man. I dunno If i said this already -- but you Canadians are MAD legit!! XD I commend you guys.

Also -- her entrance made me cry. XD I was a bit too busy trying to stop myself from full out hyperventilation and i was struggling to keep my eyes on her so... I'm sad to say I cannot remember her entrance as much. :'DDD
Posted on: 2010/2/11 20:46
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 25/M/NJ-NY
a FLAC file of the full concert is supposed to be uploaded by some youtube user this weekend. He posted a sample recording of sakura drops here mediafire.com/?qmzqyyb5xmz ... sounds pretty high quality to my ear. Looking forward to getting that concert on my ipod...
Posted on: 2010/2/11 21:06
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re:
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

two wrote:
a FLAC file of the full concert is supposed to be uploaded by some youtube user this weekend. He posted a sample recording of sakura drops here mediafire.com/?qmzqyyb5xmz ... sounds pretty high quality to my ear. Looking forward to getting that concert on my ipod...

Let us know if/when it's up! I definitely plan on purchasing the DVD legally if they make one, but until then... ;)
Posted on: 2010/2/11 21:11
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/F/Ottawa, ON
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Yo man. I dunno If i said this already -- but you Canadians are MAD legit!! XD I commend you guys.

ROFFLE thanks.

Yeah her entrance was really .... wow... there was so much build up to it too, I thought my brain was going to explode. I didn't cry, I think I was too shocked to cry haha
Posted on: 2010/2/12 7:12
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re:
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

two wrote:

hm its not working for me.
Posted on: 2010/2/12 8:52
  •  yodilit
      yodilit
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 21/M/Canada
Quote:

two wrote:

The quality is awesome!
I can't wait for the whole thing!
Posted on: 2010/2/12 9:24
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...40414243444546...48>