Poster Thread
  •  MaleficSaturn
      MaleficSaturn
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/M/Philadelphia
Quote:

ItsDaveyJ wrote:

Hmm I don't know. When does the concert start and how early do you all think we should get there?

Concert starts at 8PM. I plan on getting into NYC at about 11 AM, grabbing lunch at some posh place, and then getting in line sometime in the early afternoon. Hikki is worth it. I could be one of those people that gets in line Sunday night, but I value sleep and I want to be fresh n' clean when I finally get to see her in the flesh.
Posted on: 2009/11/14 11:35
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male/25/NJ
I've got my tickets. Being there early is a must. Probably mid afternoon, though. I guess I'll find out once the time gets closer. I don't want to get there too early....after all it's standing room only. If I'm going to be standing for a whole concert I don't wanna be uncomfortable. I've got a bad back.
Posted on: 2009/11/14 13:30
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
Does anyone know what songs she will be playing or any other details?

i'm really excited about this concert. Hopefully all of us get to meet hikki... You think she will do any signing?

Posted on: 2009/11/14 14:09
  •  paganini
      paganini
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

yodilit wrote:
I'm travelling an obscene amount...but I will be there!
got my ticket right when they went on sale! :D

Where are you coming from?
Posted on: 2009/11/14 15:06
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
I'm not sure what time I'm going to be getting there.
I think it actually starts at 7 PM?

I would stand outside fro like 2-3 if needed, but I know the friends I might bring with me will not want to. Idk whats going on yet.
Posted on: 2009/11/14 18:24
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
it starts at 7 now? i thought it was 8. oh well, either way my plan is to get there at least an hour before because i know there will be people that will be there since very early in the morning so the line will be extremely long.
Posted on: 2009/11/14 19:34
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
Nevermind, my mistake, it is 8. Livenation lists it at 8, but that email confirmation i got says 7, but thats probably just when they'll start letting people in.
Posted on: 2009/11/14 19:45
  •  hkgirl129_
      hkgirl129_
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Hey everyone!
I`m new here, but a crazy Utada fan in Toronto, and scrambling to get tickets. Which website did you guys get your tickets? Cuz I see so many different sites like ticket triangle, coast to coast tickets, and livenation.com...

help!
Posted on: 2009/11/14 20:41
  •  MaleficSaturn
      MaleficSaturn
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/M/Philadelphia
Quote:

hkgirl129_ wrote:
Hey everyone!
I`m new here, but a crazy Utada fan in Toronto, and scrambling to get tickets. Which website did you guys get your tickets? Cuz I see so many different sites like ticket triangle, coast to coast tickets, and livenation.com...

help!

I got mine on the livenation.com.

...I think I'm kind of nuts. I've secured my ticket page printout in a transparent, waterproof document folder and put it in my desk drawer.

I look at it when I wake up and think "Wow, it's real. I'm going to see Utada. It's not a dream."

I still can't believe this is happening. After years of waiting, I will finally be able to bask in Hikaru's light!

^^Swear I'm not a creeper, lol.
Posted on: 2009/11/14 21:43
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19 ◊ F ◊ NYC ^ᴥ^
@hkgirl129_: I'd suggest ordering them from livenation, since I've known them to be secure and reliable~
So no worries there.

Has anyone gone to The Fillmore before?

I've been there a times for Jrock concerts etc etc
Its a really spacious place, nice lighting and sound, so I'm sure it'll do Utada justice :3

And yup, no seating in sight, all standing room.
Just wear comfy shoes, you'll be fine! xD

There's also a barricade blocking the stage, so no dreams of holding hands with Utada :'C

There is a bar in the far back, in case anyone wants a drink, or bottles of water.
Oh, and bottles of liquid aren't allowed in.
But! If you want to take the chance, I've sneaked in bottles of precious water under my shirt a few times xD

There's coat-check too, if anyone wants to do that.
Not sure the price per item though, never used it lol

Camera MIGHT NOT be allowed, I've been to a few shows were they were restricted,
but I don't know if it's the artist/band's management or the places'.
(I'm thinking more towards the former)

If you're waiting on line for a while, bundle up please! NYC winter isn't nice :/
But there's a bunch of places within a three-block radius (e.x.: McD, Dunkin Dounuts, Subways, Starbucks etc etc)

Hopefully I've helped some of you out :'D
I'm getting my tickets on Monday, thankfully I'll elude those pesky "fees" and get em from the box office.

Can't wait~~~~~

??[Facebook]
Posted on: 2009/11/14 21:54
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...48>