•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Polyrhythm
      Polyrhythm
Re:
UN Reporter
A/S/L 17/M/Southern California
^OMG yay! hopes are back!

Signature made by me (DEEP RIVER from AHS Forum)
Graphics Shop
Posted on: 2010/2/9 16:19
  •  Mahalania
      Mahalania
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/F/NY
It wasn't these people it was a guy with a professional camera strapped around his wasit and another guy with him they had "EVENT STAFF" on their shirts.

They did the same exact thing at the Sephora event it was still light outside I think it was either before or after we got our free hot chocolates they ran around the lines fmiling us standing in line and telling us to cheer and did a few interviews they didnt ask anything they just pointed the cameras and let people talk.

The girl on that link I didn't even see her lol, when did that happen XD
Posted on: 2010/2/9 16:16
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Quote:

Alex0821 wrote:
Quote:

Eternityluv wrote:
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
ALEX??! 8D

Nope i'm not Alex. I'm the Asian girl. I stand closed to the girl that came with her mom and another girl friend of mine. Haha man i'm confusing now..

I'm Alex!!!

By the way Cathy (who I think is TadakoXIII) I took a picture of you drawing your Utada picture, which sounds kinda creepy, but it was such a nice drawing I wanted a pic of it haha. Here it is (sorry it's so big!):

OH HI ALEX. XD

ROFL CREEPER STATUS. wholey crap, that's hilarious!! X'DDD This wasn't the first time someone's secretly taken pictures of me drawing!!! *3* Omg, at one point during the concert, I was looking at her.. and i was looking at the drawing.. and i was like, "IT DOESN'T LOOK THAT MUCH LIKE HER ACTUALLY... >___>;;" Harhar, I knew I drew her nose wrong but i didn't feel like botching it even moar. X'D

BUT SRSLY. HAHAHA. MAD PROPS TO YOU. YOU SO PRO IN YO' NINJA SKEELLZ!!

mad love. XD
Posted on: 2010/2/9 16:14
  •  Polyrhythm
      Polyrhythm
Re:
UN Reporter
A/S/L 17/M/Southern California
I wish there would be DVD....please....but I don't think they were filming the fans in line for the DVD....I think it may have been for this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcp1GfNXyGk

Signature made by me (DEEP RIVER from AHS Forum)
Graphics Shop
Posted on: 2010/2/9 16:09
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male/25/NJ
Quote:

r3boosted wrote:
Hey, lets not hate on Mike Rizzo. He has done alot of remixes in the past, some really good ones, check it on wikipedia. I wish I was in the other part of the crowd trying to get into it. So dead in the front left by the first set of doors. He was just trying to warm up the crowd, figures they only pop when he mentions Utada. BTW, he did 2 remixes for Utada.

Second, security was garbage if people were still able to get cameras in and ish. My girlfriend brought her dSLR in her bag and I get patted down and told to check in my point-and-click. They did catch alot of people in the crowd, just nuts. Screw LiveNation and the Fillmore, it will always be called Irving Plaza. I mean, she even said that this stuff will end up on youtube and the net. Why would I sell it for money, shit, I just want something else to show that I was there.

She will come back state-side, if her English studio career can blow up. If Shakira can do it, Utada can too. Frankly, I'm glad she played the few Japanese ones she did. I'm sure there were people in the crowd expecting more. She's promoting her English work not Japanese. Kinda sad, she said "who wants to hear some Japanese music?"

Aside from my personal gripes, I enjoyed the show as a whole. I assumed the only time I'd see her would be having to go to Japan. Fave performances were On and On, Kremlin Dusk and Sakura Drops.

You got the right idea. You would have been more than welcome, btw. We had fun, ^_^.
------
I loved On and On. That just got me all warmed up for the rest.
Posted on: 2010/2/9 16:08
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
thats an amazing drawing.. holy crap hahaha

Posted on: 2010/2/9 15:59
  •  r3boosted
      r3boosted
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Hey, lets not hate on Mike Rizzo. He has done alot of remixes in the past, some really good ones, check it on wikipedia. I wish I was in the other part of the crowd trying to get into it. So dead in the front left by the first set of doors. He was just trying to warm up the crowd, figures they only pop when he mentions Utada. BTW, he did 2 remixes for Utada.

Second, security was garbage if people were still able to get cameras in and ish. My girlfriend brought her dSLR in her bag and I get patted down and told to check in my point-and-click. They did catch alot of people in the crowd, just nuts. Screw LiveNation and the Fillmore, it will always be called Irving Plaza. I mean, she even said that this stuff will end up on youtube and the net. Why would I sell it for money, shit, I just want something else to show that I was there.

She will come back state-side, if her English studio career can blow up. If Shakira can do it, Utada can too. Frankly, I'm glad she played the few Japanese ones she did. I'm sure there were people in the crowd expecting more. She's promoting her English work not Japanese. Kinda sad, she said "who wants to hear some Japanese music?"

Aside from my personal gripes, I enjoyed the show as a whole. I assumed the only time I'd see her would be having to go to Japan. Fave performances were On and On, Kremlin Dusk and Sakura Drops.
Posted on: 2010/2/9 15:57
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re:
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Eternityluv wrote:
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
ALEX??! 8D

Nope i'm not Alex. I'm the Asian girl. I stand closed to the girl that came with her mom and another girl friend of mine. Haha man i'm confusing now..

I'm Alex!!!

By the way Cathy (who I think is TadakoXIII) I took a picture of you drawing your Utada picture, which sounds kinda creepy, but it was such a nice drawing I wanted a pic of it haha. Here it is (sorry it's so big!):

Posted on: 2010/2/9 15:54
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male/25/NJ
Quote:

Eternityluv wrote:
Haha so there were two moms that came along with the daughters. I was behind one but we were around the turn of the corner which was after you in line.
Lolz next time we should do like a Utadanet gathering while waitin in line

I honestly wasn't sure how many people were from Utadanet. I met a few people and they had mentioned Utadanet. Seriously, though....I had to start talking abour random stuff to keep my mind off of being cold. Not that I couldn't have handled it, but I can endure if I'm not focused on it, xD.
Posted on: 2010/2/9 15:40
  •  Eternityluv
      Eternityluv
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Haha so there were two moms that came along with the daughters. I was behind one but we were around the turn of the corner which was after you in line.
Lolz next time we should do like a Utadanet gathering while waitin in line
Posted on: 2010/2/9 15:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...12131415161718...48>