<12345678...48>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Eternityluv
      Eternityluv
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
u're welcome...i'm still waiting from Two to find out where is the original source of those audio...hopefully more to come soon
Posted on: 2010/2/12 20:02
  •  Mahalania
      Mahalania
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/F/NY
Thanks a million
My goodness thats really good quality how on earth lol!

I put it on my ipod and play it endlessly lol I want to relive that night over and over! Where is the rest?! *dies*
Posted on: 2010/2/12 19:32
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
awesome!!!

if they have the better end that would make my day!

Posted on: 2010/2/12 19:19
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re:
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

Eternityluv wrote:
Hi everyone! I just converted the file into MP3, so that will be easier to play it for everyone who want to download. I will convert them all as soon as that fan release the whole thing.

Here the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?cdi4my3wkz2

Quote:

two wrote:
a FLAC file of the full concert is supposed to be uploaded by some youtube user this weekend. He posted a sample recording of sakura drops here mediafire.com/?qmzqyyb5xmz ... sounds pretty high quality to my ear. Looking forward to getting that concert on my ipod...

Two: do you know the Youtube user name of this Fan? Because I would like to credit him/her. Please do keep us update with this. Thanks

Thanks! It works for me now
Posted on: 2010/2/12 14:54
  •  Eternityluv
      Eternityluv
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Hi everyone! I just converted the file into MP3, so that will be easier to play it for everyone who want to download. I will convert them all as soon as that fan release the whole thing.

Here the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?cdi4my3wkz2

Quote:

two wrote:
a FLAC file of the full concert is supposed to be uploaded by some youtube user this weekend. He posted a sample recording of sakura drops here mediafire.com/?qmzqyyb5xmz ... sounds pretty high quality to my ear. Looking forward to getting that concert on my ipod...

Two: do you know the Youtube user name of this Fan? Because I would like to credit him/her. Please do keep us update with this. Thanks
Posted on: 2010/2/12 14:08
  •  yodilit
      yodilit
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 21/M/Canada
Quote:

two wrote:

The quality is awesome!
I can't wait for the whole thing!
Posted on: 2010/2/12 9:24
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re:
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

two wrote:

hm its not working for me.
Posted on: 2010/2/12 8:52
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/F/Ottawa, ON
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Yo man. I dunno If i said this already -- but you Canadians are MAD legit!! XD I commend you guys.

ROFFLE thanks.

Yeah her entrance was really .... wow... there was so much build up to it too, I thought my brain was going to explode. I didn't cry, I think I was too shocked to cry haha
Posted on: 2010/2/12 7:12
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re:
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

two wrote:

Let us know if/when it's up! I definitely plan on purchasing the DVD legally if they make one, but until then... ;)
Posted on: 2010/2/11 21:11
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 25/M/NJ-NY
Posted on: 2010/2/11 21:06
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...48>