<1...40414243444546...48>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
I'm not sure what time I'm going to be getting there.
I think it actually starts at 7 PM?

I would stand outside fro like 2-3 if needed, but I know the friends I might bring with me will not want to. Idk whats going on yet.
Posted on: 2009/11/14 18:24
  •  paganini
      paganini
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

yodilit wrote:
I'm travelling an obscene amount...but I will be there!
got my ticket right when they went on sale! :D

Where are you coming from?
Posted on: 2009/11/14 15:06
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
Does anyone know what songs she will be playing or any other details?

i'm really excited about this concert. Hopefully all of us get to meet hikki... You think she will do any signing?

Posted on: 2009/11/14 14:09
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male/25/NJ
I've got my tickets. Being there early is a must. Probably mid afternoon, though. I guess I'll find out once the time gets closer. I don't want to get there too early....after all it's standing room only. If I'm going to be standing for a whole concert I don't wanna be uncomfortable. I've got a bad back.
Posted on: 2009/11/14 13:30
  •  MaleficSaturn
      MaleficSaturn
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/M/Philadelphia
Quote:

ItsDaveyJ wrote:

Hmm I don't know. When does the concert start and how early do you all think we should get there?

Concert starts at 8PM. I plan on getting into NYC at about 11 AM, grabbing lunch at some posh place, and then getting in line sometime in the early afternoon. Hikki is worth it. I could be one of those people that gets in line Sunday night, but I value sleep and I want to be fresh n' clean when I finally get to see her in the flesh.
Posted on: 2009/11/14 11:35
  •  ItsDaveyJ
      ItsDaveyJ
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/m/ny
Quote:

CB3X wrote:
Quote:

ItsDaveyJ wrote:
Quote:

cutelilme wrote:
got my tickets!!! gonna try to get there early with my friend since its standing room only. must try to get as close to stage as possible

That is probably a good idea, although it pains me to think of all the hours of shopping I could be doing when instead I will be standing in line. Oh well, I guess it will be worth it.

Yay I'm happy I got tickets for me and somebody else (don't know for who yet lol maybe my sister). I don't know when I'm gonna get there, when are you guys getting there? It would be cool to meet some Utadanet members "in the flesh"

Hmm I don't know. When does the concert start and how early do you all think we should get there?
Posted on: 2009/11/14 11:24
  •  yodilit
      yodilit
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 21/M/Canada
I'm travelling an obscene amount...but I will be there!
got my ticket right when they went on sale! :D
Posted on: 2009/11/14 11:09
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re:
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

ItsDaveyJ wrote:
Quote:

cutelilme wrote:
got my tickets!!! gonna try to get there early with my friend since its standing room only. must try to get as close to stage as possible

That is probably a good idea, although it pains me to think of all the hours of shopping I could be doing when instead I will be standing in line. Oh well, I guess it will be worth it.

Yay I'm happy I got tickets for me and somebody else (don't know for who yet lol maybe my sister). I don't know when I'm gonna get there, when are you guys getting there? It would be cool to meet some Utadanet members "in the flesh"
Posted on: 2009/11/14 10:30
  •  ItsDaveyJ
      ItsDaveyJ
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/m/ny
Quote:

cutelilme wrote:

Posted on: 2009/11/14 10:25
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male/25/NJ
I'm gonna cop my ticket as soon as my check comes in. Can't wait...it'll be my first concert. Well official concert. I've been at a place where people have randomly performed. Nobody big though. (Except for that News Press where Dante Thomas showed up.) That and I've performed, myself.
Posted on: 2009/11/14 8:55
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...40414243444546...48>