<1...567891011...48>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19 ◊ F ◊ NYC ^ᴥ^
Quote:

Suroki wrote:
I think I also saw Taboo when she arrived and walked to the end of the line. But I'm way to shy to say something like, "Hey, I know you from Utadanet!" ;__; M-maybe next time... But still cool to see some faces. o3o

Oh really? 8DDDD You should've said hiiii~ xD
I don't bite x3
Next time, definitely, more people have to share pics so I can recognize you people! D':

Quote:

Alex0821 wrote:
Taboo, I think I saw you! Were you in the first row a bit off to the right holding a glow stick and a weird heart thing? If so I was standing two rows behind you hahaha

Ahaha, nice! Yup my pseudo-weapon, that heart wand thing (it really hurts if you wack it at someone hard enough ahaha;;..)
Too bad I dropped it over the side of the barricade and it didn't light up anymore D:

??[Facebook]
Posted on: 2010/2/11 7:27
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
why next week?

Posted on: 2010/2/11 6:27
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re:
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

yvliew wrote:
guys.. why still no photos yet??

I'm not gonna be able to upload my stuff until next week ...
Posted on: 2010/2/11 5:39
  •  yvliew
      yvliew
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
guys.. why still no photos yet??
Posted on: 2010/2/11 2:35
  •  Hikaruxhide
      Hikaruxhide
Re: Experience.
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 25/F/NYC
Quote:

Alex0821 wrote:
Quote:

Hikaruxhide wrote:
What was everyone's FAVE song that UTADA sang live on FEB. 8th?? when she started singing some japanese songs i was like OMFG!!!!! MY all time FAVES!!!!! ^_^ awesome concert, words cant explain how good it was. Id like to know what was everyones favorite part/(s) of her NYC concert! It was all awesome !!! i loved it! what do you guys think?

I can't decide! Stay Gold was AMAZING - the live arrangement was so much better than the studio version in my opinion, it was so cool! (I never thought I'd say Stay Gold is my favorite in a million years, but that's how good it was!)

Beyond that, all the TITO songs (especially On and On, Poppin', and Dirty Desire) sounded GREAT live. She did some awesome riffing during DD, and the "BRING THAT BEAT BACK" at the end was so fun!

Stay gold is one of my FAVE songs~ Im so happy she sang it^_^ i agree that it was awesome Live.
Posted on: 2010/2/10 20:12
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Quote:

Alex0821 wrote:
Haha yeah I was in the third row! I ran ahead hoping to get really close to the stage and save spots for you and everyone else from our little group while you checked your things, but then I saw that they hadn't opened the doors yet, and we had to wait for like twenty minutes in this dark crowded hallway (some girl got claustrophobic and threw up!) until they let us in. I kept looking behind me to try and find you!! That whole situation was really stupid. I ended up cutting a LOT of people when they finally opened the doors and everyone ran to the stage, but I didn't feel too bad because most of those people cut us earlier that morning! XD

It occurs to me now that we should have had one person check all the coats and bags while the rest of us went ahead, then have that person come find us in the front. Next time!

I thought Mariko and Okaasan were supposed to be in the balcony??

AWWW, that was nice of you to try and save us close spots!! XD Thanks for that! But, uhh, we didn't see you at all when we were in that little room... X'D Whoooley crap, the pushing and rushing was ridiculous!! Aa-chan, Jenny and I held hands like the apocalypse was happening or something -- we totally would've gotten separated if we didn't!! >_> Haha, yeah, that one guy started yelling at us to stop running and made us walk slow (the same guy that poured us free hot chocolate). I was so grateful for that... X'D But yeah!! Really, good for you, i'm happy that you got so close. XD

I heard about the vomiting incident!! o__o; I didn't see or smell anything though when the doors opened... >_>

Ahhh, what happened with Mariko and Okaasan -- they were told that the doors would open for the balcony and a security guard told them that they would be allowed to go through it -- but it ended up that they WEREN'T allowed to go taht way and their time was wasted. They stayed behind the crowd thinking they would be the first to get up there but it didn't happen... D:

Quote:

Hikaruxhide wrote:
What was everyone's FAVE song that UTADA sang live on FEB. 8th?? when she started singing some japanese songs i was like OMFG!!!!! MY all time FAVES!!!!! ^_^ awesome concert, words cant explain how good it was. Id like to know what was everyones favorite part/(s) of her NYC concert! It was all awesome !!! i loved it! what do you guys think?

Ohhh my god, I can't decide. ;___; I think I just liked the whole concert as a whole... I don't know. I DID cry a lot during First Love. AND when I first laid my eyes on her too... blaugh, I don't know, I loved everything. >_>

Quote:

Suroki wrote:
I was SO hoping that Mika would make a surprise appearance. I love his music and his Freddie Mercury-esque voice. ^__^ (Does anyone else wonder how on earth they became good friends?) I guess it's different than Hikki showing up in Tokyo on Mika's tour though, since everyone there de facto loves her, while most people at the NY show don't give a crap about other contemporary music. Lol, I felt so bad for Rizzo. When he said, "New York, I can feel the love!" I laughed because he must have been 100% sarcastic. XD

I'll scan some pictures I drew when I get home today! :D

Ooh, and I saw you, Cathy~! I think I also saw Taboo when she arrived and walked to the end of the line. But I'm way to shy to say something like, "Hey, I know you from Utadanet!" ;__; M-maybe next time... But still cool to see some faces. o3o

ROFL AWW!!! XD YOOoooo, you should've said hi!! ..As awkward as it might have been. XD (i personally THRIVE in those types of awkward moments because I think theyre funny and I just laugh and act like a loser <3) Then again, you MIGHT have saved yourself from my overly friendliness. 83 I do scare people away being like that, I know it! XD

Anyway ... I think maybe Utada might've met Mika BECAUSE of his Freddie Mercury-esqueness? I mean, she DOES make a lot of Freddie Mercury references in a handful of her songs... O: And seeing that she speaks fluent English, she would've served as a nice icebreaker for him and his band perhaps! XD Who knows~~
Posted on: 2010/2/10 17:02
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19, M, USA
I got no idea what the best song was. You know what, when she said, "Well, this is my favorite song off This Is The One." I was one of the first people to scream Me Muero, so yeah, that one. Every song was good though. She had me singing First Love like a champ! I grew to not like that song as much as other people cause she's done way better ones, but sheesh. The whole performance was soooo dope though. I'm still high from it. That performance changed my life. lol...

Utada is da truth!
Posted on: 2010/2/10 15:58
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Hikaruxhide wrote:

I can't decide! Stay Gold was AMAZING - the live arrangement was so much better than the studio version in my opinion, it was so cool! (I never thought I'd say Stay Gold is my favorite in a million years, but that's how good it was!)

Beyond that, all the TITO songs (especially On and On, Poppin', and Dirty Desire) sounded GREAT live. She did some awesome riffing during DD, and the "BRING THAT BEAT BACK" at the end was so fun!
Posted on: 2010/2/10 15:49
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male/25/NJ
Quote:

MSchotborg4life wrote:
Quote:

CB3X wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:

I wtf'd when I heard the "YEEEAAAAHHH!!!" XD Where did that come from?Very random.

Mmm that was me. I figured it was random and loud enough to hear from the back ... I even got someone else to shout it with me later!

That was me! LMAO! WIN!

Quote:

LL_Rain wrote:
I was kinda hoping she'd do a request. (I was the one screaming for "Boogie Back". I just love hearing her sing that chorus.) I'm glad I got to see her, though, and I'd go again for sure. I really wanted her to hear my remix, too. ^_^; Maybe next time.

I was the one who told you that was a throwback! Major win! I was hoping for requests too. I asked for Traveling and Wings, especially when she got on the Piano. She killed it when she did that and then she did the DI, KD, & YMMWTBAM combo and that was it for me. The show just got better the more she sung.

Quote:

flipbeats wrote:
I just hope she does this tour thing again..

She has to! She got such a warm welcome from all of us, she has to!

So that was you? What's up.

I agree that she'll come back again. She sold out on so many shows. NY sold out ridiculously quick. (As did London) She got major support for her english songs as well as her Japanese. I'm sure she'll get an even better welcome next time. I'd see her again for sure. She shocked me in many ways. She got loose on some of those songs. I knew she could sing, and this made me even happier.
Posted on: 2010/2/10 15:15
  •  Hikaruxhide
      Hikaruxhide
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 25/F/NYC
Posted on: 2010/2/10 14:41
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...567891011...48>