"In the Flesh Tour" Las Vegas, NV, 01.30.2010

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...12131415161718...20>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: "In the Flesh Tour" Las Vegas, NV, 01.30.2010
Administrator
A/S/L
MomoiMexico spanish report from Utada Las Vegas show: http://bit.ly/bpl9gX & http://bit.ly/bH8TUb

HE GOT AN AUTOGRAPH AFTER THE SHOW! XD
The ONLY autographed CD ... haha one of the other fans said they'd pay $300

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2010/2/1 8:04
  •  mistykz
      mistykz
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Haha, I'm in that very first picture, whoo.
Posted on: 2010/2/1 9:23
  •  aerith
      aerith
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19/F/AZ
Quote:

AlyMayhem wrote:

they NEVER said anything about recording audio though. SO! I audio-recorded a good majority of the show haha! Some of the ones I listened to came out pretty clear (minus my occasional screaming, opps!). I got most of her chatting up the audience and good majority of songs. If there is any demand/interest for it, I'll go through the audio and upload it at some point. Let me know if you're all interested.

That's so awesome of you. I'm definitely interested!
Posted on: 2010/2/1 10:44
  •  mnovell
      mnovell
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

AlyMayhem wrote:

... they NEVER said anything about recording audio though. SO! I audio-recorded a good majority of the show haha! Some of the ones I listened to came out pretty clear (minus my occasional screaming, opps!). I got most of her chatting up the audience and good majority of songs. If there is any demand/interest for it, I'll go through the audio and upload it at some point. Let me know if you're all interested.

That would be awesome! I'd definitely like to hear it too!
Posted on: 2010/2/1 11:02
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
I'm so happy to hear that the show sold out!

I also read in the Spanish report (the one Q linked in the earlier comment) and some comments that there were several Japanese celebrities?!

according to one of the comments a member from Kat-tun
and possibly some from EXILE?

Can someone tells us if you saw any Japanese celebrities at the show?

Have there been celebrities in any of her shows?
Posted on: 2010/2/1 11:44
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 22/f/Los Angeles
Whaaaaat?! Japanese celebs? There were some good looking Japanese guys in front of me but I think they were just fans. XD I can imagine there were some though, it was so packed no one would have noticed. EXILE... I can't believe it...

I am still in the LV airport so I am going to post my little report later!
Mistykz, were you in the group that got there at 930am? I got there around 11am and ughhhh it pissed me off so badly that I got there second in line basically and I didn't even get barricade because HOB staff is so incompetent.

But it's ok, Hikki made it amazing and Mori-San threw me his drum stick. :D
Posted on: 2010/2/1 12:37
  •  tickticktock
      tickticktock
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

mnovell wrote:
Quote:

AlyMayhem wrote:

... they NEVER said anything about recording audio though. SO! I audio-recorded a good majority of the show haha! Some of the ones I listened to came out pretty clear (minus my occasional screaming, opps!). I got most of her chatting up the audience and good majority of songs. If there is any demand/interest for it, I'll go through the audio and upload it at some point. Let me know if you're all interested.

That would be awesome! I'd definitely like to hear it too!

REALLY? From Kat-tun and Exile? Hah, well I'm not a big fan of either but that's really amazing if it's true!

At the SF show, we had the percussionist's wife there and maybe some of her high school friends
Posted on: 2010/2/1 12:49
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
WOOT!
AlyMayhem if you could share that audio file (or files) i think we'd all be eternally greatfull! :D

I really wish i could of gotten at least ONE of my CD covers signed, but oh well maybe next time i see her? haha.
Posted on: 2010/2/1 13:32
  •  brandnewsam
      brandnewsam
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
why does this thread say [audio] before it? o_o

anyways if anyone has audio i'd like to hear :D thanks
Posted on: 2010/2/1 13:46
  •  zerolyrics
      zerolyrics
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

dnutt wrote:
Hikki was INCREDIBLE!! I always wondered what it would've been like to be able to go to Utada United in '06. I missed out on tickets at for the more local SF Fillmore show but I figured LV is just a flight away ...

Though HOB security was super strict, I brought my handy Zoom HN4 and recorded the entire show from about 6 rows back close to the center... I hid the thing in my chest pocket and I'm fairly happy with the recording. I tried not to yell too much but I couldn't help it The raw EQs isn't exactly what I want so I'm touching it up with Acid Pro right now and I'll share it with you all soon...

ZOOM HN4... must be very good quality, can't wait for your sharing!!!

Man... ZOOM HN4 it's huge. I am surprised that you can sneak it in. Do you use an external mic?

I sneaked in my ZS3 camera, but then it's almost impossible for me to take any videos. the security is right in front of me the whole time! When he was out for a "break", the other security on the side caught me and I got warned.
Posted on: 2010/2/1 13:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...12131415161718...20>