"In the Flesh Tour" Las Vegas, NV, 01.30.2010

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...45678910...20>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: "In the Flesh Tour" Las Vegas, NV, 01.30.2010
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Did anybody see her after the show? I saw her leaving the venue after the show. When I was walking home I noticed a group of people waiting outside behind the House of Blues and they were waiting for her car to come out. She came outta the place alright and gave some autographs. Damn I wish I asked for one but seeing her up close was good enough for me though.
Posted on: 2010/2/1 0:04
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Quote:

AlyMayhem wrote:
I could say what's been said before a million times but I'll keep it short. Utada WAS amazing! No way you can discredit that. Better then I personally could have ever imagined. Amazing voice, beautiful, and such a charming personality/stage presence. I was also worried about the show and how she would feel since it wasn't sold out. But the crowd was fantastic, SO full of energy and I'm SO happy the outcome was so good and she was thrilled to preform there. I'm glad Vegas proved her worry wrong!! (It means she may come back if she does another tour. ^__~)

Everyone said there wasn't an opening act, in reality the DJ WAS the opening act. It was torture having to wait ANOTHER hour, sure, but I personally made the best of it and danced a bit (as much as I could with the VERY limited moving space, haha). I'm sure his job was to get the crowd pumped, when at first it did the opposite. It may have worked better if the venue wasn't PACKED with no room to dance and get excited. I felt so bad for him though, because a majority of the audience was annoyed him playing. In fact, the bi*ching around me (including the people I was with) got irritating at one point. Thank goodness everyone cheered up when Utada got on stage.

The show was so awesome! Security was SOOOOOO strict, at Utada's request apparently, with pictures....

they NEVER said anything about recording audio though. SO! I audio-recorded a good majority of the show haha! Some of the ones I listened to came out pretty clear (minus my occasional screaming, opps!). I got most of her chatting up the audience and good majority of songs. If there is any demand/interest for it, I'll go through the audio and upload it at some point. Let me know if you're all interested.

Viva Utada! Vegas did it best, she even said so. >P Hehe.

I would love to hear these audio clips. It sounds like Vegas was awesome, despite the tight fit....I really feel sad for the people who supposedly fainted though, I hope they are okay.

I think I mentioned this before in the Seattle thread but I also felt bad for Rizzo, and kind of acted like I was enjoying it just to show some support.....plus he was hot, what can I say? lol

I thought people were way too critical of him. It was said from the beginning that he was touring with her, so they shouldn't act so shocked as if it wasn't said before. I don't care if people didn't like his show, but they could have shown more respect. I hope Rizzo doesn't get bitter towards Utada just because her fans didn't show him the respect he deserved.....

But anyway, I'm glad you guys all had a great time! I sometimes still can't believe that she is actually touring for us....it's incredible.
Posted on: 2010/2/1 0:00
  •  zerolyrics
      zerolyrics
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Anyone got the baseball ball ?

http://twitpic.com/10noy7

http://twitpic.com/10np9o

I got one!! Yeah!
Posted on: 2010/1/31 23:49
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20 ♥ femme ♥ Vegas
I could say what's been said before a million times but I'll keep it short. Utada WAS amazing! No way you can discredit that. Better then I personally could have ever imagined. Amazing voice, beautiful, and such a charming personality/stage presence. I was also worried about the show and how she would feel since it wasn't sold out. But the crowd was fantastic, SO full of energy and I'm SO happy the outcome was so good and she was thrilled to preform there. I'm glad Vegas proved her worry wrong!! (It means she may come back if she does another tour. ^__~)

Everyone said there wasn't an opening act, in reality the DJ WAS the opening act. It was torture having to wait ANOTHER hour, sure, but I personally made the best of it and danced a bit (as much as I could with the VERY limited moving space, haha). I'm sure his job was to get the crowd pumped, when at first it did the opposite. It may have worked better if the venue wasn't PACKED with no room to dance and get excited. I felt so bad for him though, because a majority of the audience was annoyed him playing. In fact, the bi*ching around me (including the people I was with) got irritating at one point. Thank goodness everyone cheered up when Utada got on stage.

The show was so awesome! Security was SOOOOOO strict, at Utada's request apparently, with pictures....

they NEVER said anything about recording audio though. SO! I audio-recorded a good majority of the show haha! Some of the ones I listened to came out pretty clear (minus my occasional screaming, opps!). I got most of her chatting up the audience and good majority of songs. If there is any demand/interest for it, I'll go through the audio and upload it at some point. Let me know if you're all interested.

Viva Utada! Vegas did it best, she even said so. >P Hehe.
Posted on: 2010/1/31 22:08
  •  sicdedman
      sicdedman
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Wow this was my 2nd time seeing Utada! first time was on her Birthday in Los Angeles! when i found out her TOur wasnt sold out still in Vegas i made plans and was there! She amazed me even more this time around Changing up what she says to the Crowd!! Non of what she said at Vegas was the same stuff in LA! it was ALL Diffrent! you know how some groups or whatever say yea VEGAS is the best to be. then when they are in another city they say like San diego is the best to be. she changed everything around!! hehe like LA when she anounced the band when she got to the guitarist she was like here is The Brazilian guy, and then when she announced the last guy she said, and here we have a Regular White guy lol it was funny!

Thank you Utada!!

i hope she doesnt retire when she turns 28. from what i read in a interview few years ago. but what more oes she have to prove? i mean when her first Album came out She broke All time Records!!! its amazing!

We Love You Utada!
Please come back to America!
As Soon As You Can!
Also Try and Visit The Rest of Your Fans Around The World!

Posted on: 2010/1/31 21:44
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
damn.. :( missed signing .. oh well from the swounds of it i guess i wouldnt of gotten a signature oh well.. at least i have my pics! :D to bad i didnt get any with the cammera i borrowed :( oh well :P
Posted on: 2010/1/31 21:05
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
I have to agree with you MIke Rizzo was killing it (as in was really good) but i do get why some people where rather "bleh" with it. i mean they went to see Hikki not DJ Mike Rizzo. :P but i was enjoying even that part. :P
Posted on: 2010/1/31 20:58
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
they where really lax with the security. they wanded you up to about mid section and if they wand went off they'd ask if you have anything that would make it go off. i pulled out my phone and said, "just my phone" they did say "no cameras, no picture taking" and that they'd let you in with your phone, but if it had a camera and they caught you they would kick you out. and if you didgeet past with a camera and they saw you taking pics they'd kick you out.
Posted on: 2010/1/31 20:56
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
wow she signed autographs!
Posted on: 2010/1/31 20:33
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia