'In The Flesh' 2010 Tour
   'In The Flesh' - Boston, MA! 5-Feb-2010

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...13>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  yoursonnetmylove
      yoursonnetmylove
Re: 'In The Flesh' - Boston, MA! 5-Feb-2010 - tickets??
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Boston, MA
For those who are going, aren't you excited for this Friday?! We finally get to see Hikki!
Posted on: 2010/1/31 14:14
  •  zunecrazy
      zunecrazy
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/ Male / Miami FL
I'm so stoked!! Only 5 days left!! What are you hoping she'll perform?
Posted on: 2010/1/31 14:51
  •  Utadalover1985
      Utadalover1985
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the concert this Friday...I have two tickets available. email me thai.cung@gmail.com and make an offer! I'm pretty negotiable.

I really wanted to go, but my lost is your gain!! :(
Posted on: 2010/2/1 11:07
  •  Camfans59
      Camfans59
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/female/NH
For those going, what time are you planning to get there? I'm planning to be in Boston no later than 12:30.
Posted on: 2010/2/1 12:11
  •  zunecrazy
      zunecrazy
Addicted to Hikki
Fortunately, I land at 10:45...so probably around 12 - 12:30. Is there anything to do around that particular area? I mean yeah, the line and all but anything else?

It seems a few people, not just on this forum but others are dropping...I hope it doesn't get cancelled....
Posted on: 2010/2/1 12:38
  •  TurtleFu
      TurtleFu
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I will not be able to get there until 2, maybe 3. I'm really worried that I'll get horrible seats because of that. I have school, and I can't just skip a day.
Posted on: 2010/2/1 13:15
  •  zunecrazy
      zunecrazy
Addicted to Hikki
Quote:

TurtleFu wrote:
I will not be able to get there until 2, maybe 3. I'm really worried that I'll get horrible seats because of that. I have school, and I can't just skip a day.

I don't think 2 would be a big issue, 3 maybe. I don't want to to get stuck behind that damn support beam. When her meet and greet (I mention it often cos its the only event I can personally vouch for) took place in Miami, doors opened at 7 also and there were a dozen people there at 12:00. by 2 there were about 30 and by 5, there were 2 lines established on two sides of the sidewalk with anxious fans panicking.I suppose it's all about how fast you get in through the doors and how fast you get up front more than when you get to the line.

What kind of baseballs do you think Utada will toss, she's been doing themes (gay kumas in California, Gambling kumas in Vegas) maybe redsox or irish kumas?
Posted on: 2010/2/1 13:34
  •  TurtleFu
      TurtleFu
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I'm still really worried. I may not be able to skip my last class (which would get me there at 2)

I think Red Sox, because that's already baseball themed. Maybe gay kuma again because we have gay marriage?
Posted on: 2010/2/1 14:08
  •  Ultra_Red
      Ultra_Red
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Quote:

TurtleFu wrote:
I'm still really worried. I may not be able to skip my last class (which would get me there at 2)

I think Red Sox, because that's already baseball themed. Maybe gay kuma again because we have gay marriage?

It could also be a Paul Revere or Pilgrim Kuma.

I'm getting out of work early and getting there at around 3. Do you really think there will be that many people there that early?

It's gonna be cold, but nothing us Bostonians can't handle.
Posted on: 2010/2/1 14:13
  •  zunecrazy
      zunecrazy
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
Quote:

Ultra_Red wrote:
Quote:

TurtleFu wrote:

It could also be a Paul Revere or Pilgrim Kuma.

I'm getting out of work early and getting there at around 3. Do you really think there will be that many people there that early?

It's gonna be cold, but nothing us Bostonians can't handle.

Maybe Witch Kuma (like Salem) but what the hell do I know, eh? I'd love a Red Sox kuma though.

It'll be around 18?F when the concert is over but that won't actually be that bad. I really don't know how this line will be but damn...but it is what it is, y'know? If you can get out of going to class some how, then try. But if you can't well then you're gonna just have to get there as soon as you can...do you have a test or something?
Posted on: 2010/2/1 14:27
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...13>