<1...45678910...13>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  ForYou
      ForYou
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I JUST got back home from the live! I have a terrible memory, so I'm sure someone will post the setlist later, but I had an absolute blast!!! Apparently the Paradise is the smallest venue in the tour, and you could really tell XD I was up in the balcony, and still got a very good view of the lovely lady :D She wore a one-shoulder long-ish shirt (couldn't tell if it was black or dark purple?) and lightish purple leggings with absolutely gorgeous studded(?) ankle boots! (if anyone knows what brand I'll love you foreverrr ) I can't seem to pick my favorite of the night, because all the songs sounded soooo goooood live, but I was surprised she broke out "Can You Keep A Secret" I mean I'm sorry if she's already sung it at the other shows, but I totally didn't know

Oh and I didn't dig the DJ..yeah he put in an effort, but remixing top40 radio hits was a bit 'meh' for me

So..yeah XD I might upload pics a bit later, but they're really lame (1 of the billboard and 1 of the banner behind the stage after the show >.>;;; ).. lol thanks for reading!
Posted on: 2010/2/5 19:57
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re:
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
haha i totally forgot the time difference was going to be greater now that shes on the east side. i cant wait to hear everyones feedbacks!
Posted on: 2010/2/5 20:05
  •  tokyokid
      tokyokid
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
did anyone manage to get an autograph from her as she left, or was she whisked away quickly in her car? also did she throw out any of these autographed baseballs I've been hearing about? glad to hear it was a great show!
Posted on: 2010/2/5 20:08
  •  zunecrazy
      zunecrazy
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/ Male / Miami FL
I'm actually in a restaurant while I write this. Just left the concert. It was fantastic to say the least. I won't bother going over the setlist because there's one around here somewhere. I was in the very very front. And wasclose to utada. She was so cool. Camera policy was strict of course so no pics but the people were chill (save for this obnoxious couple in front of me lol) the kuma balls were red sox edition and I was so damn close to getting one but just missed it :) I got pics though. She was wearing all the stuff from the other concert and looked cool. Oh and the encore was amazing. I cn barely talk. It was great. Sorry if this is scrambled but I'm so tired! Lol
Posted on: 2010/2/5 20:14
  •  tokyokid
      tokyokid
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
any suggestions as where to stand to try to get a Kuma Ball? and that's great! sounds like an awesome concert!
Posted on: 2010/2/5 20:15
  •  zunecrazy
      zunecrazy
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
For the kuma balls I suggest about 5 feet away from the stage on the right or left. But you'll have to sacrifice being close for the chance to have it (may be worthwhile :D)
Posted on: 2010/2/5 20:19
  •  tokyokid
      tokyokid
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
does she throw them out at the end? if so I'll just re-position my self when the time is right! Did you hear of anyone getting her autograph as she left for her car?
Posted on: 2010/2/5 20:27
  •  zunecrazy
      zunecrazy
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
Negative on the autographs. They rushed us out and utada was ultra busy. Also, for the balls ours were during the encore. Shell get a basket, when you see that basket, jump, scream push and move or be destroyed! :)
Posted on: 2010/2/5 20:30
  •  tokyokid
      tokyokid
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
"jump, scream push and move or be destroyed" good to no! sounds like it's a mad house! Does she like throw it to anyone in particular? like is it one of those, if you scream and she notices you she throws one at you? I'm determined to some how get her autograph but just going to the concert will be awesome! thanks for the info tho!
Posted on: 2010/2/5 20:32
  •  ForYou
      ForYou
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I wish she tried to throw one at the balcony But then I think if she did, it would've bounced from the ceiling and dropped down in the pit (yes that's how low the ceiling was )
Posted on: 2010/2/5 20:35
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...45678910...13>