<12345...13>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  zunecrazy
      zunecrazy
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/ Male / Miami FL
Hey! Yeah its me! I was looking for you afterward too lol but my brother dragged me away to the T! Lol. Ill pm you my facebook
Posted on: 2010/2/10 15:46
  •  saikami
      saikami
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19/F/Maine
Quote:

zunecrazy wrote:
Maybe it was just my imagination but did anyone else notice the new guitarist eyeing Utada? Like an on-stage flirting?

I did! XD Totally jealous of him, too! And are you Miguel by any chance? We met in line and you were nice enough to let me squeeze in next to you ^_^ We were supposed to exchange facebook info, but I kinda got dragged out by my friend when the concert was over and never got to get it.

btw, if you're not, sorry! I just kinda assumed because you're from Miami. XD
Posted on: 2010/2/10 15:01
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re:
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

DEEPRlVER wrote:
Boku Wa Kuma live @ Boston!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk0hDsG2G54

omg the band played with her!
and she sang the whole song!

lol but she messed up the words
Posted on: 2010/2/9 18:25
  •  Polyrhythm
      Polyrhythm
Re:
UN Reporter
A/S/L 17/M/Southern California
Boku Wa Kuma live @ Boston!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk0hDsG2G54

Signature made by me (DEEP RIVER from AHS Forum)
Graphics Shop
Posted on: 2010/2/9 18:10
  •  zunecrazy
      zunecrazy
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/ Male / Miami FL
Maybe it was just my imagination but did anyone else notice the new guitarist eyeing Utada? Like an on-stage flirting?
Posted on: 2010/2/9 8:37
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re:
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

AXMA47 wrote:
Quote:

DEEPRlVER wrote:
More boston footage is up. Here's one where she talks about the pillar some more and how she fears youtube....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucRpEy_y-HM

wow she said she checks online and stuff I wonder if she checks this site out? Probly does one of the best hikki sites out there just wish I knew about this site sooner lol.

lol i laughed when i heard her say that. she probably checks this site... you never know...
Posted on: 2010/2/6 22:46
  •  AXMA47
      AXMA47
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/M/HI
Quote:

DEEPRlVER wrote:
More boston footage is up. Here's one where she talks about the pillar some more and how she fears youtube....

wow she said she checks online and stuff I wonder if she checks this site out? Probly does one of the best hikki sites out there just wish I knew about this site sooner lol.
Posted on: 2010/2/6 22:44
  •  Polyrhythm
      Polyrhythm
Re:
UN Reporter
A/S/L 17/M/Southern California

Signature made by me (DEEP RIVER from AHS Forum)
Graphics Shop
Posted on: 2010/2/6 21:13
  •  tokyokid
      tokyokid
Re: 'In The Flesh' - Boston, MA! 5-Feb-2010
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
wow! that's such a great story!!! What area of the crowd did she throw the kuma balls towards? glad you guys had a great time and that's so cool your mom got a high-five!!!
Posted on: 2010/2/6 19:20
  •  Camfans59
      Camfans59
Re: 'In The Flesh' - Boston, MA! 5-Feb-2010
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/female/NH
We?re twins by the way and we share this account, so we?re posting this together, it's a little late, but here it is?

So we technically got there at noon, but we were driving around for literally an hour looking for a parking spot. Finally we found a parking spot and got in line at 1. There were a few people ahead of us. We stood in line for 2 hours in the cold and finally a lady came out and she gave us these blue tickets with numbers on them and told us that only a select few are getting these tickets and it means we can leave and go do stuff because they?ll let the few people who get the blue tickets in in the order of the numbers on them. We were one of the few lucky ones, which was really awesome! So we left and got something to eat and came back 2 hours later and got back in line. We were chatting with other Utada fans for an hour until they let the few lucky people with the blue tickets in. We were in the nice warm lounge while the other?s who got there later and didn?t get the blue tickets had to wait in the freezing cold outside! We felt bad for them. When you first enter the lounge, they have to search you and your stuff. Security was just plain ridiculous! We had to pull out our phones and be patted down, then we got the ok to proceed in. But then we had to go to the bathroom and walked up to a security guy to ask him were it was and he held his arms out as if to say ?you?re not getting through!? It was just crazy! We sat down, got a snack, and then they started letting the people with the blue tickets into the club. Since we were some of the first to arrive, we got right up front. The very first row! We could literally (and we did, lol!) reach out and touch the stage! They started letting the other people in and the club was filling up fast. There were so many! You absolutely could not move at all because you were literally standing squished together! Once everyone was in, Mike Rizzo DJ?d for an hour. He kept saying ?Utada in (insert such an amount of minutes)? But then those minutes would pass and he was still performing. Didn?t really like that too much. After his hour was up, they cleared the stage of the DJ equipment and set up for Utada to come out. The microphone was 3 feet away from us! The room got dark and people started to scream. Then the music for ?On and On? started and there she was. STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF US! She started singing and everyone was screaming and clapping. After she finished singing, she talked for a bit. She even spoke in Japanese a few times during the concert and we could understand about 90% of what she said! I guess that means our Japanese is improving! When she would pause from the singing and talk to the crowd, she was very humorous. Cracking some jokes and things. She told us that she's really a nerd who loves to read and started chanting "books! books! books!" and we all laughed and started cheering along. It was funny. She also at one point almost tripped over the guitarist's platform on the floor (sorry, don?t know what it?s called, but it?s the thing that changes the way the guitar sounds, lol) and was like ?Man if I fell over that it?d be partially his fault and my fans would kill you!? That cracked us up! She?s so humble. She told us about her time in Boston and that we were the smallest venue she is performing at for the tour so she was excited because everyone was so close and it was very intimate and she felt connected to everyone. She told us some personal things about herself and her life, her future plans, and such. At one point during the night, she was standing right in front of us and reached out and gave our mom a high five! So unfair! But she did look right at us so it?s all good. She sang ?Boku wa Kuma? for us and she actually mixed up some lyrics, but it was fine, and she just carried on. At the end of ?You Make Me Want to Be a Man?, she banged on the drums for a minute. It was so awesome! At the end of the concert she said that the next song she was going to sing would be the last and that it was going to be her next single so request it on the radio. She sang ?Dirty Desire? and then off the stage she went. The audience was screaming and clapping. We all started cheering ?Utada! Utada! Utada!? and stomping are feet. Then the band came back out and everyone started cheering and she came out again and she said ?wow I could feel the stomping from my dressing room I thought the roof was going to come down? lol. Then she sang ?Simple and Clean? and ?Me Muero? and introduced the band and gave shout out?s to the staff and techs. Then she brought out the basket full of Kuma balls. Boston?s theme of course was Red Sox. Then she said her goodbyes and it was over. Sad it had to end but DEFINITEY a night to always remember!
Posted on: 2010/2/6 18:52
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...13>