<1...45678910...13>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re:
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
haha i totally forgot the time difference was going to be greater now that shes on the east side. i cant wait to hear everyones feedbacks!
Posted on: 2010/2/5 20:05
  •  ForYou
      ForYou
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I JUST got back home from the live! I have a terrible memory, so I'm sure someone will post the setlist later, but I had an absolute blast!!! Apparently the Paradise is the smallest venue in the tour, and you could really tell XD I was up in the balcony, and still got a very good view of the lovely lady :D She wore a one-shoulder long-ish shirt (couldn't tell if it was black or dark purple?) and lightish purple leggings with absolutely gorgeous studded(?) ankle boots! (if anyone knows what brand I'll love you foreverrr ) I can't seem to pick my favorite of the night, because all the songs sounded soooo goooood live, but I was surprised she broke out "Can You Keep A Secret" I mean I'm sorry if she's already sung it at the other shows, but I totally didn't know

Oh and I didn't dig the DJ..yeah he put in an effort, but remixing top40 radio hits was a bit 'meh' for me

So..yeah XD I might upload pics a bit later, but they're really lame (1 of the billboard and 1 of the banner behind the stage after the show >.>;;; ).. lol thanks for reading!
Posted on: 2010/2/5 19:57
  •  tokyokid
      tokyokid
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
I hope everyone at the Boston concert is having fun! make sure to fill us all in!!!
Posted on: 2010/2/5 19:36
  •  ForYou
      ForYou
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Hello! I'm new around here but totally excited for tonight!! I'll probably be the very last person in line..aiming to get to the club over 6pm XD

@yoursonnetmylove: lmao you sound like me XDD Except for the friend part :( I'm going alone.. T.T

Hope everyone has fun and you all get Kuma-chan balls :D
Posted on: 2010/2/5 10:24
  •  JKensei
      JKensei
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 23/m/boston
I woke up this morning with this ominous feeling that something epic is on the horizon...
Posted on: 2010/2/5 7:44
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re:
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
those going to be Boston show, have fun!!!
Posted on: 2010/2/5 0:18
  •  buzzyrecky
      buzzyrecky
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/Hawaii
Quote:

yoursonnetmylove wrote:
I'll be the Asian woman freezing her butt off and complaining about her inevitably late friend, munching on cookies. lol

LOL
Posted on: 2010/2/4 21:20
  •  yoursonnetmylove
      yoursonnetmylove
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Boston, MA
I'll be the Asian woman freezing her butt off and complaining about her inevitably late friend, munching on cookies. lol
Posted on: 2010/2/4 20:52
  •  buzzyrecky
      buzzyrecky
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/Hawaii
I couldnt go
Posted on: 2010/2/4 20:13
  •  zunecrazy
      zunecrazy
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/ Male / Miami FL
Quote:

JKensei wrote:
I think it's sad that we're all going to be there but there is no way to know who is an utadanet member. Well if you see me feel free to introduce yourself, i'll be wearing a blue northface jacket and that baby blue UNC hat, I am caucasian and will be standing with my korean lady friend. My name is Justin.

I agree with this sentiment. I'll be there probably wearing a fedora with a red band around it or a black and grey scarf with navy cargos. I'm Miguel :)
Posted on: 2010/2/4 20:12
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...45678910...13>