<1...567891011...13>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  JKensei
      JKensei
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 23/m/boston
I think it's sad that we're all going to be there but there is no way to know who is an utadanet member. Well if you see me feel free to introduce yourself, i'll be wearing a blue northface jacket and that baby blue UNC hat, I am caucasian and will be standing with my korean lady friend. My name is Justin.
Posted on: 2010/2/4 20:00
  •  zunecrazy
      zunecrazy
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/ Male / Miami FL
Quote:

JKensei wrote:
geez and I thought I would be good with getting there around 5ish. I forget I'm dealing with an international superstar :(
Well good luck to all who brave the cold and show their dedication to Utada. Let's all have a killer time.

I'll be there round noon as well. Yes. A killer time indeed.

oh! and again: BEWARE THE SUPPORT BEAM
Posted on: 2010/2/4 19:29
  •  JKensei
      JKensei
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 23/m/boston
geez and I thought I would be good with getting there around 5ish. I forget I'm dealing with an international superstar :(
Well good luck to all who brave the cold and show their dedication to Utada. Let's all have a killer time.
Posted on: 2010/2/4 19:28
  •  yoursonnetmylove
      yoursonnetmylove
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Boston, MA
Thanks to the two who gave me directions. I hope I don't get lost. I'll be going there around noon so hopefully I get to be around the front row.
Posted on: 2010/2/4 18:50
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
what time is everyone arriving at paradise??

So pumped for this show! videos and comments about tour seem to be really good so far!
Posted on: 2010/2/4 15:43
  •  zunecrazy
      zunecrazy
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
Quote:

dntbfwe wrote:
I did contact that person - they were trying to sell a pair as a set. Might get back to them to see if they are still available. Thanks, though!

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/tix/1575211241.html

found em!!
Posted on: 2010/2/3 12:36
  •  dntbfwe
      dntbfwe
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I did contact that person - they were trying to sell a pair as a set. Might get back to them to see if they are still available. Thanks, though!
Posted on: 2010/2/3 12:32
  •  zunecrazy
      zunecrazy
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
Quote:

dntbfwe wrote:
Hi all,

Still looking for one lonesome ticket that needs a good home. Please please - take pity on this poor Hikki fan for being so remiss in getting a ticket.

I can pick up anywhere, anytime in the greater Boston area.
Thanks so much

Jake

dntbfwe@hotmail.com

I think there is someone on the last page selling tickets
Posted on: 2010/2/3 11:41
  •  dntbfwe
      dntbfwe
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Hi all,

Still looking for one lonesome ticket that needs a good home. Please please - take pity on this poor Hikki fan for being so remiss in getting a ticket.

I can pick up anywhere, anytime in the greater Boston area.
Thanks so much

Jake

dntbfwe@hotmail.com
Posted on: 2010/2/3 11:39
  •  Ultra_Red
      Ultra_Red
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Quote:

yoursonnetmylove wrote:
Does anybody know how to get to the paradise rock club by train? I've never been there before. Directions please?

There website has directions:

DIRECTIONS TO PARADISE

From the West: take the Mass Pike to the Allston/Cambridge Exit bear left to Allston onto Cambridge Street at the fourth set of lights take a left onto Harvard Ave. at the next set of lights take a left onto Brighton. the Paradise will be 1/2 mile on the left.

From the South: take 93 N to the Mass Ave Exit at the intersection at bottom of ramp take a right after 1 mile take a left onto Beacon to Kenmore Sq. stay to the right - end up on Comm Ave the Paradise will be I mile on the right.

From the North: take 93 S to Storrow Drive to the Kenmore Exit take a right onto Beacon St to Kenmore Sq. stay to the right - end up on Comm Ave. the Paradise will be 1 mile on the right .

TAKING THE MBTA T: Take the Green Line (B LINE) to The Pleasant Street stop.
Posted on: 2010/2/3 6:00
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...567891011...13>