<123456...22>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  kBeetz
      kBeetz
Re
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Has anyone heard anything about how seating is going to work? I assume because everything was general admission that it'll be first come first serve on a spot to stand, but my ticket has a seat number on it and a row. Also, has there been any mention of a "meet and greet" like there was in at the Hawaii show?

Two weeks. Coming from St. Louis. Can't wait!
Posted on: 2010/1/16 22:30
  •  juniper
      juniper
Re: Re
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/M/US
Quote:

kBeetz wrote:
Has anyone heard anything about how seating is going to work? I assume because everything was general admission that it'll be first come first serve on a spot to stand, but my ticket has a seat number on it and a row. Also, has there been any mention of a "meet and greet" like there was in at the Hawaii show?

Two weeks. Coming from St. Louis. Can't wait!

I was wondering about the seating too. The Hawaii concert tickets actually had "GA" in place of the row and seat number. So did somebody screw up by putting a row/seat number on ours or is there assigned seating?
Posted on: 2010/1/18 14:56
  •  Justingac
      Justingac
Re: Re
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 18/M/Wisconsin
The HOB site says GA, so I'm assuming it is.
Posted on: 2010/1/18 16:37
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 16/Male/Brazil
Hey everyone!~

I'm kind of a bandwagon ninja like Ms. Ephy :P Except I didn't join the forum because everyone else who plans on attending the concerts are XD I'm getting very excited with all the Hikki updates and everything that's leaking about the tour and this forum pretty much rocks when it comes to fan content and news (Which is pretty much all a forum needs to rock at XD), so I happily joined!

I'm coming all the way from Brazil too and I'd feel too outcasted if I didn't do some mingling XD So hello everyone who's coming to the Chicago concert!~ Hope I get to know some of you! ^^ We'll be in line for a long time together from what I'm seeing XD

Can't wait for this concert *-* I'm sure it's going to rock!~
Posted on: 2010/1/18 16:37
  •  Ephy
      Ephy
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/Female/Indiana
Holy guacamole.. Brazil? I think you just may win the prize for traveling the farthest so far. I know on my ticket is has seating.. but I've looked at some pictures from the venue and there are no seats to speak of. Once it gets closer to the date I think I am going to call up the House of Blues and find out a few more little details of information. If anyone has things they would want asked let me know and I'll try to remember them =)
Posted on: 2010/1/18 20:29
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 16/Male/Brazil
Yes XD haha I'll be putting up my concert tickets story up on the other thread later today, since I think they'll be arriving sometime today. It's not easy being an international fan to both her careers! XD

We could already plan what song we might want her to play *-* "Boku wa Kuma" is cute but I think a song that's not off a single would be more meaningful, that she wouldn't play frequently. Maybe "My Little Lover Boy" from her Cubic U era *-* Think she still remembers it? XD haha

Maybe I'm just thinking too ahead X3 ~

Quote:

Ephy wrote:
If anyone has things they would want asked let me know and I'll try to remember them =)

Ooh, you should warn them that someone from Brazil is coming so they should make this concert real special for someone coming from so far away XD haha
Posted on: 2010/1/18 20:41
  •  hikko
      hikko
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
i have 2 extra tickets to the Chicago concert (Going to NY instead and super excited). Am selling them for $45 each. Let me know if you're interested!!
Posted on: 2010/1/18 21:35
  •  mis_pa
      mis_pa
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
@ Ephy: if u could remember ask about cameras.. ^^
do they do pat downs on ppl?.. i've seen H.o.b chicago videos on youtube so i wanna bring one but just to take some pics. not vids..
Posted on: 2010/1/18 23:38
  •  linari
      linari
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Ironically? I'm flying in from Japan :P I'm an American citizen, just that I'm working now on contract for a couple years...just my luck that she has a concert in AMERICA before she has one in Japan LMAO. I HAD to go though, its her first time in the Midwest!!
Posted on: 2010/1/19 2:10
  •  mis_pa
      mis_pa
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
^ cool.. so lucky that i only live 3 hrs. away from one of her shows!! otherwise i'd have to fly all over like last month i flew to las vegas from wisconsin! ^^
Posted on: 2010/1/19 13:32
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...22>