kBeetz
Re: Re
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

juniper wrote:
Quote:

kBeetz wrote:
Has anyone heard anything about how seating is going to work? I assume because everything was general admission that it'll be first come first serve on a spot to stand, but my ticket has a seat number on it and a row. Also, has there been any mention of a "meet and greet" like there was in at the Hawaii show?

Two weeks. Coming from St. Louis. Can't wait!

I was wondering about the seating too. The Hawaii concert tickets actually had "GA" in place of the row and seat number. So did somebody screw up by putting a row/seat number on ours or is there assigned seating?

Exactly! My ticket says Row: G5 Seat: 58. Maybe that's a printing code for general admission??? The ticket does say standing only. Oh well.
What ever the case, my train gets in town around 2 and were staying at the hotel attached to venue (in my head Utada is going to have the room next to ours) so I'm getting in line as soon as possible.
Can't wait.
Posted on: 2010/1/19 19:25
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 23/F/WI
I noticed a couple of people posting that they have tickets to sell. I don't know if anyone is still selling but I'm looking to buy! I need 2 and honestly I can only afford around $40-45 per ticket at the moment. PM me if you have any thanks!
Posted on: 2010/1/21 15:30
  •  Alohano
      Alohano
Radio station promoting the show...
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Anyone know which radio station is promoting the show?

Thx in advance!
Posted on: 2010/1/22 11:53
  •  Ephy
      Ephy
Re: Radio station promoting the show...
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/Female/Indiana
I would assume that it would be KISS 103.5, but since I no longer live in the area I can't tell that for certain. That is just the one I would guess because I know KISS was promoting her in another area of the country.
Posted on: 2010/1/22 19:23
  •  Holybelle
      Holybelle
Re: 'In The Flesh' - Chicago, IL! 2-Feb-2010
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
So, is the Chicago show sold out?

I'm assuming not, since I just bought (Jan 23rd, 10:34 PM) 1 ticket for myself off of the LiveNation website for 35 USD.

I'm only asking because I'm flying up from Key West, FL to see the show- and I won't schedule the flight/hotel if I have this ticket due to a glitch.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm apparently "Seat 10, Row G53".

Thanks.
Posted on: 2010/1/23 19:35
  •  Salomonis
      Salomonis
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 2777/M/Tennessee
Will be there. Coming from Alabama. Does anyone know if House of Blues will have a gift basket for Utada? I don't want to look too weird for bringing a token of appreciation. I truly never thought I'd be able to see her live. I'm soooo psyched.
Posted on: 2010/1/24 19:51
  •  Salomonis
      Salomonis
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 2777/M/Tennessee
Kinda changing the subject, but what songs(even though the playlist is already set) do you want her to sing? My vote is for Rizzo version of Dirty Desire, U2 With Or Without You cover, and Take on Me A-Ha cover. Doubtful she'll do any of these but I can dream right?
Posted on: 2010/1/24 19:59
  •  linari
      linari
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Gift basket? I wouldn't bother with it. While it is a nice gesture, I'm sure security would never let you slip it to her without a fight! I don't think the house of blues themselves will be giving her anything. Showing up is your gift, that's all she needs! (considering her income level lmao...)

@the guy who got the last minute ticket:
As long as the ticket is legit and from Livenation, and you get there before it goes overcapacity, I don't see a problem.
Posted on: 2010/1/24 20:22
  •  Salomonis
      Salomonis
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 2777/M/Tennessee
I can see how it could be a security nightmare, but I don't think income has anything to do with it. Money doesn't equal knowledge or a higher quality of life. Theoretically it should, but it's not always the case, and also it's not necessarily the case that you get the best price for something. I'll call House of Blues first to see. I appreciate your concern.
Posted on: 2010/1/24 20:50
  •  linari
      linari
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

Salomonis wrote:
I can see how it could be a security nightmare, but I don't think income has anything to do with it. Money doesn't equal knowledge or a higher quality of life. Theoretically it should, but it's not always the case, and also it's not necessarily the case that you get the best price for something. I'll call House of Blues first to see. I appreciate your concern.

Of course, money never is everything ;)
Posted on: 2010/1/24 21:40
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...22>