<1...3456789...22>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Ephy
      Ephy
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/Female/Indiana
Oh maaaaan. I mean the concert is still a week away and Midwest weather is really unpredictable.. but I really hope it is not snowing. D= Then you have to bundle up to not freeze and then you get into the concert and are burning up. Roar.

Anyone have a weather machine?
Posted on: 2010/1/26 11:48
  •  Salomonis
      Salomonis
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 2777/M/Tennessee
Maybe House of Blues has lockers you can rent? They'd probably charge a killing if they did. My cell number is likely already on their blacklist . I'd call if it wasn't.
Posted on: 2010/1/26 12:04
  •  Salomonis
      Salomonis
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 2777/M/Tennessee
No lockers and no coat checks nearby. Even the hotel across the street doesn't have anything that can accomodate. So yeah! We need a weather machine
Posted on: 2010/1/26 13:25
  •  utadafan2k1
      utadafan2k1
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
The unpredictable weather is the reason my wife and I are flying into the Chi a day earlier (monday). I would have been so mad if I couldn't get there the day of the concert because of bad weather...

The things Utada makes us go through
Posted on: 2010/1/26 14:25
  •  linari
      linari
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
@tennisguy56

去年Madison大学を卒業したの :D 4年間ぐらいそこに住んでいた。今は日本で英語を教えてるけど、笑。Madisonはコンサートから近いよね!マジでうらやましい XD

And NO coat check?? wtf is that about, that's a load of crap to me...Wow its gonna suck running to the hotel to drop of our winter clothes and run back to the concert...
Posted on: 2010/1/26 16:46
  •  Ephy
      Ephy
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/Female/Indiana
I believe that the moral of this story is that at some point during the day you are either going to be hot or cold or holding onto a jacket during the concert.
Posted on: 2010/1/26 16:59
  •  Salomonis
      Salomonis
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 2777/M/Tennessee
Quote:

utadafan2k1 wrote:
The unpredictable weather is the reason my wife and I are flying into the Chi a day earlier (monday). I would have been so mad if I couldn't get there the day of the concert because of bad weather...

The things Utada makes us go through

Leaving monday as well. Hopefully something will convince House of Blues to do a coat check, but I wouldn't hold my breath. This particular House of Blues doesn't have a flawless record in customer relations. Apparently one of the security guards threw a woman to the pavement at a Hanson showing. I don't know how legit this story is, but several reviews say that security is meaner than most. I'm still gonna love the concert reguardless of the staff.
Posted on: 2010/1/26 18:18
  •  Holybelle
      Holybelle
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I'm staying at the Hampton Inn, which is 2 blocks away... I guess I could leave my coat and sprint like hell XD
Posted on: 2010/1/26 18:44
  •  EdIsHuuungry
      EdIsHuuungry
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Argh! I'm a bad Utada fan, I just last night heard about her US tour!!

Is there anyone on this forum that can't make it to the Chicago show and has to sell their ticket, or has a friend that doesn't want to go? I need to be at this concert in a really bad way.

Not sure if anyone remembers me, I was a regular at utada-online (at one point I had the third-highest post count). I was surprised to find I was already registered for this forum when I went to post, ahaha.

Somebody... please sell your ticket to me! It sounds cliche, but I *will* die if I miss this.
Posted on: 2010/1/27 8:38
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18.f.usa
im not even staying up there! not going to skol tuesday or wed! hehehehe! so yeah and the coat thing... hmph... we are in a pickle there........ i wanna know what time people are going to start to stand in line?? cuz ive never been to a concert before! hahaha im soooo excited when i think about it i get all hyper and stupid. so yeah ..... UTADA YAAY!
Posted on: 2010/1/27 14:20
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...22>