'In The Flesh' - Chicago, IL! 2-Feb-2010

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...45678910...22>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18.f.usa
im not even staying up there! not going to skol tuesday or wed! hehehehe! so yeah and the coat thing... hmph... we are in a pickle there........ i wanna know what time people are going to start to stand in line?? cuz ive never been to a concert before! hahaha im soooo excited when i think about it i get all hyper and stupid. so yeah ..... UTADA YAAY!
Posted on: 2010/1/27 14:20
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18.f.usa
im not even staying up there! not going to skol tuesday or wed! hehehehe! so yeah and the coat thing... hmph... we are in a pickle there........ i wanna know what time people are going to start to stand in line?? cuz ive never been to a concert before! hahaha im soooo excited when i think about it i get all hyper and stupid. so yeah ..... UTADA YAAY!
Posted on: 2010/1/27 14:20
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Quote:

Onnanokono wrote:

Well, for me, I started standing in line around 4:30 P.M., and there were probably only 20-30 people or so in front of me. By the time it was 6:30 there was a MASSIVE, and I mean, MASSIVE line, lol. I ended up being probably less then 10 feet away from the stage, so I would suggest maybe getting in line around 4. Now, this was in Seattle, so I don't know how Chicago will be. But I will say that you really should get in line early, or else you may regret it big time.
Posted on: 2010/1/27 14:32
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18.f.usa
Quote:

JudgeJamster wrote:

Well, for me, I started standing in line around 4:30 P.M., and there were probably only 20-30 people or so in front of me. By the time it was 6:30 there was a MASSIVE, and I mean, MASSIVE line, lol. I ended up being probably less then 10 feet away from the stage, so I would suggest maybe getting in line around 4. Now, this was in Seattle, so I don't know how Chicago will be. But I will say that you really should get in line early, or else you may regret it big time.

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! FOUR HOURS IN LINE? omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg.......its gonna be cold. hahaha me nd my friend should take line breaks....omg im freaking out now.... wow... hey add me on live lolol
KuruKuruChels
you dont have to but it wuld be nice to have someone who likes utada on there lol
Posted on: 2010/1/27 15:47
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Quote:

Onnanokono wrote:

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! FOUR HOURS IN LINE? omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg.......its gonna be cold. hahaha me nd my friend should take line breaks....omg im freaking out now.... wow... hey add me on live lolol
KuruKuruChels
you dont have to but it wuld be nice to have someone who likes utada on there lol

It was a long and hard wait, but in the end it was sooooo worth it! lol. Taking turns in line with a friend would be a good idea if you can. If it's anything like Seattle, the line will get extremely long by 6 and that would be awful to end up at the back of the line. I highly suggest you try that. :) It will be worth it, trust me.

Just sent you a friend invite on LIVE. Don't mind me if I never send you chat invites or don't accept your own invites, I have massive social anxiety issues with talking to people on headset. lol
Posted on: 2010/1/27 16:50
  •  linari
      linari
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
And I quote:

"There is a coat check-in in the Music Hall."

This is from Katie, the sales manager at HOB Chicago!
Posted on: 2010/1/27 17:46
  •  Salomonis
      Salomonis
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 2777/M/Tennessee
AWESOME!!! Now I don't have to worry about burning up because of clothes hahaha.
Posted on: 2010/1/28 11:42
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18.f.usa
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! go katie your rock! i seriously wooed out loud! ok so im oober excited now NO HOLDING COAT! hahahah
Posted on: 2010/1/28 14:10
  •  Wolfkiller
      Wolfkiller
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Another lurker has joined your ranks. I was intending to bump the merch thread but I figured I could kill two birds with one post. SEE YOU CHICAGO PEEPS SOON! WOO!
With that out of the way... has there been ANY merch at any of the shows so far? :(
Posted on: 2010/1/29 20:03
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 16/Male/Brazil
I got here in Chicago yesterday and it's so cold ToT I'm kind of adjusting and buying multiple layers of clothes wherever I go XD hahah apparently it'll be snowing on tuesday? ToT

Anyone know if Utada will be signing autographs after the show? *-* If so, I gotta get my hands on a copy of "This Is The One" since I didn't bring mine XD

I wonder what the baseballs for the Chicago concert will look like XD Possibly winter Kuma?!
Posted on: 2010/1/31 7:52
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...45678910...22>