<1...78910111213...22>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  goku1337
      goku1337
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19 male NLR AR
I still have two Tickets for Utada in the flesh tonight i can get you the tickets you just have to be in chicago to pick them up at roll call PM Me If you Want Them
Posted on: 2010/2/2 11:35
  •  hleexone
      hleexone
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I still have one more ticket which i bought frm ticketmaster. PM me if interested.
Posted on: 2010/2/2 12:32
  •  Conanophile
      Conanophile
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Anyone eating dinner before?
Posted on: 2010/2/2 12:46
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 16/Male/Brazil
I wasn't able to get in the concert. I'm one year off the age restriction and even though I came all the way from another continent, waited the entire 6 hours in line (We were the eighth people there), the manager wasn't moved at all and was impressively rude and inflexible. Before I left, he nearly kicked out a woman who was arguing about her daughter's ID.

That was the breaking point for me, I didn't even wanna hear the concert anymore, I'll just wait for Utada's next tour or hope for an extention of this one. I know this isn't her fault, and if it came to her, she'd be more than happy to keep a 16-year old between the crowd. I met some really amazing people in line, though!~ Hope they're having a blast because they deserve every second of an amazing concert!
Posted on: 2010/2/2 19:03
  •  Polyrhythm
      Polyrhythm
Re:
UN Reporter
A/S/L 17/M/Southern California
^Are you f**cking serious? Excuse the profanity but....0________0 They did WHAT??? That is hateful....that is just hateful...

Signature made by me (DEEP RIVER from AHS Forum)
Graphics Shop
Posted on: 2010/2/2 19:16
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 16/Male/Brazil
No, no problem XD That's exactly what I had in mind as I was trying to explain my situation to security and they were so indifferent, especially since I was supposed to go to the LA concert, but wasn't able to, and there, they had no age restrictions.

I'm so upset . . . All that's left now is coming back to Brazil tomorrow :(
Posted on: 2010/2/2 19:23
  •  Polyrhythm
      Polyrhythm
Re:
UN Reporter
A/S/L 17/M/Southern California
That's really unfortunate...I just don't get why they can't let you in...0_o What is the difference between 16 and 17?...you tell me....really sorry bout that though....

Here's a few pics from tonight's show: credits to pommy48 @ Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai Forum!

Signature made by me (DEEP RIVER from AHS Forum)
Graphics Shop
Posted on: 2010/2/2 19:44
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 16/Male/Brazil
Aww, thank you! ToT I'm so sad for missing it!

Exactly! There's barely a difference between 16 and 17! ToT That's what got me so frustrated. I literally just shut down, sat on a bench and started at nothingness to settle it into my head that I put all this work into this trip and nothing came out of it ToT

I see tonight's concert is beautiful! *0*
Posted on: 2010/2/2 19:49
  •  scott_o_k
      scott_o_k
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I feel terrible for you, but did you not know there was an age restriction? They had it pretty well advertised that there would be one, and places like this will not break their rules for anyone.

I'm thinking there might be some city ordinances about this because House of Blues is technically a bar. I don't know though.

Are you still there? Is the concert still going? Maybe you can circle around and try to find the side exit she'll come out of XD.
Posted on: 2010/2/2 21:01
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 16/Male/Brazil
XD No, I left already. The staff is too rude and ridiculous for me to stay there and be poluted.

I was aware of the age restriction, it's just that 16 and 17 don't really make a difference when it comes to drinking . . . None of them can anways, and I thought I'd be able to make it since I was meant to go to LA (which had no age restrictions), but ended up in Chicago, I brought someone who wasn't a minor with me, so there wouldn't be trouble! I guess there was anyway TToTT

I wrote a post about it in my blog :( http://wp.me/pGmeX-bU The experience had very little highs . . . Not only because of the fact I didn't go in, but also in terms of the staff and stuff :( But I hope the people who made it had a lot of fun! :D
Posted on: 2010/2/2 21:08
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...78910111213...22>