<1...11121314151617>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Ok the camera thing, I know fans were focused on Hikki.. a quick few questions ..

How many bouncers were positioned overhead with the flash lights?

Were they positioned just at the rear facing forwards.. or also at the sides?

No fans were asked to leave?

..Do you think the scale of the security present at the gig played a part in there not being so many photos and vid shares?

In London the over head gantry/walkway ?horse shoes? the entire floor area below ...and it is not unknown for security to ?wand? for weapons and check hand bags ... snivel ..

Draconx nice one... pays to be sneaky ...
Posted on: 2010/1/26 3:27
  •  wonderboy923
      wonderboy923
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
From my viewpoint, there were three guards in the front watching over the crowd, two on the balcony looming over the crowd and a couple of them, maybe 2 or 3 walking THROUGH the crowd and checking up on people with cameras.

With that said, I got a clip from my friends Flip camera, it's a little over 2 minutes of her singing On and On.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwKt9tVg07w
Posted on: 2010/1/26 4:02
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

wonderboy923 wrote:
From my viewpoint, there were three guards in the front watching over the crowd, two on the balcony looming over the crowd and a couple of them, maybe 2 or 3 walking THROUGH the crowd and checking up on people with cameras.

With that said, I got a clip from my friends Flip camera, it's a little over 2 minutes of her singing On and On.

wonderboy923 Thanks , as the tour progresses , please don?t take this as a personal poke at Utada and U3 management, there is a school of thought who insists that miscreants like you and I should respect the wishes of the artist and 'toe the line' , but this is the real world and one cannot just switch off ones emotions.. Your flip camera capturing the end of the rainbow for two short minutes, the ecstasy and joy, hands stretched high is an awesome experience...

As ? In the flesh? progresses to London and the finial Gig , lessons are being learnt and more obstacles and challenges are being placed to limit the opportunities to record and share this will mean that fans will have to adapt and innovate ...
Posted on: 2010/1/26 7:00
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
Quote:

amaya_black_wings wrote:
I was at the FREAKISHLY amazing concert last night!

Squished towards the right side front with a really tall guy standing in front of me and a gay couple going at it next to me, but it was really worth it to actually see Utada for the first time ever : DDD

I was RIDICULOUSLY lucky to be able to get a kuma ball! (It sailed over my head, bounced off a few people, rolled towards my feet, and I snatched it up.) I still glance over to where it's sitting to confirm that it's actually there XDDD

I have pictures of all the stuff I got last night on my livejournal, so here's the link~

http://hageshii-ame.livejournal.com/5957.html#cutid1

Hey i think i know you~! I think you were the girl behind me :"D the one that caught the baseball ne? :"D i was the one with the white beret hat :"D

Congrats on getting that ball~! :3

Oh! Where did you stand? I was close to the right side of the stage, towards the front.
Posted on: 2010/1/26 7:26
  •  Alohano
      Alohano
Re cameras, video...we are probably...
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
....the victim of our own success.

I managed to get a 2 min video in Hawaii. There are a dozen or so good photos from Hawaii. The real killer in the future cam/video opportunities was LA IMO. Utada's staffers and promoters only needed to examine LA to know that they needed to have future dates step up their security. The security companies only needed to see some of the dozens of youtube videos to know how fans were doing it and where to position themselves to catch fans in the act.

My first thought was...what's up with the wussies in Seattle/San Fran not getting us any pics/video? But I realized that the promoters and security companies caught on and stepped up their enforcement.

Honestly, unless a fan has their cam concealed on their person, it's very easy for security to see them from overhead or straight on.

There probably will not be much more.
Posted on: 2010/1/26 9:37
  •  sokuri
      sokuri
Re: Re cameras, video...we are probably...
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25/F/Kobe, Japan
Quote:

Alohano wrote:
....the victim of our own success.

I managed to get a 2 min video in Hawaii. There are a dozen or so good photos from Hawaii. The real killer in the future cam/video opportunities was LA IMO. Utada's staffers and promoters only needed to examine LA to know that they needed to have future dates step up their security. The security companies only needed to see some of the dozens of youtube videos to know how fans were doing it and where to position themselves to catch fans in the act.

My first thought was...what's up with the wussies in Seattle/San Fran not getting us any pics/video? But I realized that the promoters and security companies caught on and stepped up their enforcement.

Honestly, unless a fan has their cam concealed on their person, it's very easy for security to see them from overhead or straight on.

There probably will not be much more.

The guy in front of me in line stuffed his camera in the hood of his hoodie...so we had to get creative....The girl in front of me was taking pics on her phone and she got targeted at one point...There was someone to my left who was getting great pics but I dunno if they post on here or not..Cause I haven't seen any pics that look like they were taken where I was at (I was right in the middle about 5 people behind the stage)..
Posted on: 2010/1/26 9:41
  •  draconx
      draconx
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
yea well i got to thinking. the security guards will tell ANYONE they see recording or taking photos because of their screens on their phones and cameras. so i just took my iphone out and turned it around while it was recording and was able to record like 30 mins lol. My friend next to me got caught for taking a photo and the security guard behind us told him to del the pictures WHILE!! i was STILL recording.. hahahaha. so far i've only been able to find a few good photos and one or two good videos. the one photo at the end of the show with her holding the bear and the other one on my myspace is probably the best two pictures..

If anyone is going to the vegas show, when you sneak your camera in. put some tape over the LCD screen and record taht way. security will most likely NOT catch you unless you are holding it up really high lol. good luck and lets get some more pictures up!. i KNOW there are more than this out there..

- Shane

ps. the concert was awesome :D. lol. i wrote about it at http://neoxile.blogspot.com :).
Posted on: 2010/1/26 16:51
  •  Navic
      Navic
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

wonderboy923 wrote:

OMG dude i was the guy in white with the 2 cameras about 4 people to ur front right lol, my friend thought the guard was talking to me about my camera

but here are 2 of the vids i took i couldnt really get alot of it since the guards upstairs kept flashing me with the lights

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=268594178004&ref=mf
this one was with my phone its come back to me

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=432874695526&ref=mf
this one is a little bit of sakura drops
Posted on: 2010/1/26 17:13
  •  sushikid
      sushikid
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

wonderboy923 wrote:

Thanks for the video clip that you took with your clip! it was awesome hd clip but why did you removed it now? we couldn't see it anymore :( can you pretty please upload it again? please....it is very important and would be a memorable experience to treasure for fellow utada fans.
Posted on: 2010/1/26 20:11
  •  wonderboy923
      wonderboy923
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Sorry I had to re-upload it because I realized the music didn't sync with the video, the hands clapping int the video came after the sound of the actual claps.

I had it re-edited, so here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0HPm6JF-Qk
Posted on: 2010/1/26 20:48
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...11121314151617>