<123456...17>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  nyozeka
      nyozeka
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Oh noesss! >.< I just found out that the tickets are all sold out. T-T My friend wanted to gooo. I hope they change to a bigger venue due to the ticket sales. I remember they did that for Epik High.
Posted on: 2009/11/19 20:31
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

chuugokuren wrote:
I cannot wait for hikki to perform. I should of known well in advance she wouldn't perform in Miami (But she should--why else would she stop here to promote her album?).

I got lucky and saw Utada in my hometown in Miami but I decided I haven't been to SF in a while so its a good time to go and see Utada as well! Killing 2 birds with one stone hah!

Too bad its a standing arena..i wish they had seats though. I sometimes think the venues she plays does not give Utada the credit she deserves; i wouldnt be surprised if IDJ(bad company in my opinion) are "surprised" of the turnout and underestimated the hype of her popularity.

Oh well...at least she is performing. I am curious what songs she will perform... i hope she can maybe throw in a japanese song here or two (i'd love to hear her colors and automatic).

So excited!!!! Hope to see any of the members in SF there as well!

I think the fact that its a standing arena because its usually for rock concerts etc. Because when i went to a concert here there was lots of jumping and screaming and etc for Hyde so yaaa *shrugs* :3333
Posted on: 2009/11/19 21:23
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 21/F/OK, USA
Quote:

nyozeka wrote:
Oh noesss! >.< I just found out that the tickets are all sold out. T-T My friend wanted to gooo. I hope they change to a bigger venue due to the ticket sales. I remember they did that for Epik High.

Same thing with my friend, and she was who I was going to stay with in SF! I hope something works out for her...('cuz I still want to go!)

EDIT::

She said I can still stay with her, but she doesn't have a ticket, which makes me sad, cuz she really wanted to see Utada too.
Posted on: 2009/11/20 21:53
  •  Daiko
      Daiko
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
i was actually at the fillmore last night for the dir en grey concert. i've been there twice for dir en grey and it's pretty... well... the first time i thought it was big cuz it was able to fit 1000 people on the floor. but then last night i actually got a good look at the floor and it's pretty small if you compare it to the Wiltern in L.A. but it's much bigger than the house of blues though. when your on the floor, no matter where you are, you will be able to see Utada clearly. the balcony seats are pretty good too if you want to eat and watch the show. my older sister was at the balcony last night cuz she didn't want to join in the moshing at the concert lol.

but yeah... i totally didn't get any tickets for this concert and i need like six tickets T_T. my family wants to go and see Utada and i really do hope they move it to a bigger venue T_T
Posted on: 2009/11/25 1:45
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 21/F/OK, USA
Yeah, that would be nice if they moved it somewhere larger or sold extra tickets. I would really like for my friend to go.
Posted on: 2009/11/26 0:09
  •  kuroidi
      kuroidi
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I will be going to the SF concert but unfortunately my husband can't go with me...now i have an extra ticket >.<! if anyone wants to buy it from me please pm me!! I will glad sell it.

I cant wait to go to the concert though!!
Posted on: 2009/12/29 16:54
  •  HikkiLove.
      HikkiLove.
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I would love to go to a Utada concert. But I live all the way in Australia. I hope she considers a world tour and include Australia in it.

Everyone who will be at her concert are extremely lucky.
Posted on: 2009/12/29 17:38
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re:
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

kuroidi wrote:
I will be going to the SF concert but unfortunately my husband can't go with me...now i have an extra ticket >.<! if anyone wants to buy it from me please pm me!! I will glad sell it.

you could always sell it on craigslist!
Posted on: 2009/12/29 21:58
  •  nyozeka
      nyozeka
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

kuroidi wrote:

Hey if its not too late I would like to purchase your ticket!
Posted on: 2010/1/1 23:30
  •  Sylfi
      Sylfi
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 15/Male/Cali
Oh god, I really can't wait for the concert. A couple of friends and I are going and I got my tickets first day.
Posted on: 2010/1/3 17:32
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...17>