<12345678...17>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
There's no seats at Fillmore, so there is no assigned seating. So we're pretty much gonna be standing up the whole time. Unless they remodeled all of a sudden. But I would advise you to come early.

If you know how San Fransisco is, you know that it's hard to find parking. And there will be a long line that you will want to be in front of. Trust me, it will be long. So the sooner the better.
Posted on: 2010/1/19 3:53
  •  sokuri
      sokuri
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25/F/Kobe, Japan
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
There's no seats at Fillmore, so there is no assigned seating. So we're pretty much gonna be standing up the whole time. Unless they remodeled all of a sudden. But I would advise you to come early.

If you know how San Fransisco is, you know that it's hard to find parking. And there will be a long line that you will want to be in front of. Trust me, it will be long. So the sooner the better.

Thats what I figured...Ill probably line up around 4pm...Im staying at Hotel Kabuki so Im just gonna walk to the venue to avoid the taxi fiasco..
Posted on: 2010/1/19 10:54
  •  bmaxusa
      bmaxusa
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I am so eager to grab 2 tickets... to this show, and decided to buy one on ebay since it seems the only way to grab one at this final moment. I found something interesting "VIP party box tickets":
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280450705462

Do any of you know where exactly these seats will be located? Please advise if you know something about it. (Holy yeah, it'
s expensive, but considering the venue size... it should be worth for me.)
Posted on: 2010/1/20 14:11
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

bmaxusa wrote:
I am so eager to grab 2 tickets... to this show, and decided to buy one on ebay since it seems the only way to grab one at this final moment. I found something interesting "VIP party box tickets":

Do any of you know where exactly these seats will be located? Please advise if you know something about it. (Holy yeah, it'
Hmm I wouldn't trust that. But there are some seats at the top which they may be referring to. But that is way too expensive! I would just buy tickets that were priced near the cost that Live Nation asking for the tickets. But I do wish you luck in getting some tickets.
Posted on: 2010/1/20 14:36
  •  tommy96814
      tommy96814
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

bmaxusa wrote:

you can also try your local craigslist and meet in person.
Posted on: 2010/1/20 14:50
  •  bmaxusa
      bmaxusa
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Thank you for your input. I forgot about craigslist which I am going to try! It seems hard to grab one for less than $100 anyways... How much was the tickets originally anyways?
Posted on: 2010/1/20 15:50
  •  tommy96814
      tommy96814
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

bmaxusa wrote:
Thank you for your input. I forgot about craigslist which I am going to try! It seems hard to grab one for less than $100 anyways... How much was the tickets originally anyways?

is all her tours cost the same then it is 30.00

since this is on a sundy the line is gonna be loooooong.
Posted on: 2010/1/20 16:15
  •  sokuri
      sokuri
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25/F/Kobe, Japan
mine were 42 after all the taxes and whatnot were added...
Its gonna be so nice to meet some Utada fans though! I've been listening to her for 6 years and to this day have yet to meet fans from America!!
Posted on: 2010/1/20 19:31
  •  chuugokuren
      chuugokuren
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L m/FL
i look forward to meeting utada fans as well! im flying all the way from Miami! hahaa i saw some of the clips on youtube from LA. omg, she's amazing and im so glad she feels comfortable. she didnt look as comfortable in the miami sephora event; i think singing really brings out her comfort zone. So excited to meet any of you all from this site!!!
Posted on: 2010/1/20 20:26
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
i made a separate thread, but i'll link it here too, but my friend couldn't go so she's selling her ticket.

You can go to this thread for more information.

http://www.utadanet.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4348&forum=22
Posted on: 2010/1/21 12:20
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...17>