<1...3456789...17>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  sokuri
      sokuri
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25/F/Kobe, Japan
anyone know what this venue is like? I heard that at the Seattle venue you could get in early if u ate and drank at the bar there..anything like that at the Filmore?
Posted on: 2010/1/22 21:29
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

sokuri wrote:
anyone know what this venue is like? I heard that at the Seattle venue you could get in early if u ate and drank at the bar there..anything like that at the Filmore?

No I don't think so.

The last time I was here, they didn't have that.
Posted on: 2010/1/22 23:10
  •  chuugokuren
      chuugokuren
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L m/FL
Omg is anyone still selling utada tickets. My sister forgot the tiz at home and we are coming from Miami. !! Omg I wonder can I scan those tickets instead? I'm so sad I'm literally crying on the plane now. Ugh
Posted on: 2010/1/23 6:24
  •  pompon
      pompon
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L F/23/Warsaw,Poland
Quote:

chuugokuren wrote:
Omg is anyone still selling utada tickets. My sister forgot the tiz at home and we are coming from Miami. !! Omg I wonder can I scan those tickets instead? I'm so sad I'm literally crying on the plane now. Ugh
From livenation page:
Quote:
If your tickets were lost or damaged, please contact the ticketing company that you purchased your tickets from to find out about their replacement policy. Additionally, if you selected standard mail delivery and you have not received your tickets at least 72 hours prior to the event date, please call the ticketing company sponsoring the event. They will be able to track your order and possibly make alternate arrangements for you. If your tickets were not purchased through LiveNation.com, you probably purchased them from one of the authorized ticketing companies listed below. If you are not sure which company you used, please check your confirmation email or credit card statement. * For Live Nation Tickets orders, please call 888.598.4299. * Ticketmaster Phone numbers are listed by state at http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/customer_serve.html. * If your tickets were purchased through an artist fan club or another organization, please contact that organization directly.

Maybe you can get the tickets at box office, if you have purchase confirmation or something:/
Posted on: 2010/1/23 8:14
  •  nyozeka
      nyozeka
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Hey do you think they will do a body search? Cause I want to bring my camera but I'm not going to use it inside.
Posted on: 2010/1/23 16:48
  •  tommy96814
      tommy96814
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

nyozeka wrote:
Hey do you think they will do a body search? Cause I want to bring my camera but I'm not going to use it inside.

they search some males. i doubt they let male security guard feel up on females lol. that's what happen in the hawaii one. RANDOM search.
Posted on: 2010/1/23 17:20
  •  nyozeka
      nyozeka
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Haha hopefully, cause I've been there only once an I had a bag with me but I don't plan on bringing one this time.
Posted on: 2010/1/23 17:34
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re:
guest_Unregistered
does anyone have sf tickets to sell??
Posted on: 2010/1/23 19:26
  •  tommy96814
      tommy96814
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

koko0830 wrote:
does anyone have sf tickets to sell??

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=1&subAreaID=&query=utada&catAbbreviation=sss
Posted on: 2010/1/23 19:52
  •  shinigamimika
      shinigamimika
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Ohh Fillmore I am not sure if this would happen the last time I went there. But do inquire first on livenation if they have the fast lane going on for this live there. Fillmore has this fast lane going on with those who bought livenation tickets. If you buy your ticket on livenation you have a chance to go in first but by upgrading it. They will do a separate line and those who have the fast lane tickets can go in first. I am seeing VIP box there that might be it but I know its called fast lane. Though if you have a livenation ticket call them and inquire if that would be possible so. ;)

Though lining in early is still great.
Posted on: 2010/1/23 20:50
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...17>