<1...891011121314...17>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  sokuri
      sokuri
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25/F/Kobe, Japan
thanks for the pics everyone! I love her outfit! This is by far my favorite of hers! Gotta say the knee high boots are a
Posted on: 2010/1/22 9:32
Re:
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
Man, this concert was THE BEST EVER.

I'll update more on my experience later since I'm at work,

I was standing slightly off centre stage almost at the fence. Just some tall guys in front of me :P

But when Hikki walked onstage, it was so surreal. She's GORGEOUS was all I could think of while I stared at her from 2 metres away! (6ft)

The concert would've scored full 10 points had the security not been so strict =P Wish at least cellphone photos were allowed. Makes things so much more enjoyable.
Posted on: 2010/1/22 10:15
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re:
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
They have pictures on here

http://www.kissfmseattle.com/main.html
Posted on: 2010/1/22 11:10
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Posted on: 2010/1/22 11:12
  •  pompon
      pompon
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L F/23/Warsaw,Poland
Quote:

djc wrote:
She looks gorgeous *_* BTW, now I really have this curiosity in me. I mean "what Utada is going to wear next time" :P
Posted on: 2010/1/22 11:21
  •  DoubleTrouble84
      DoubleTrouble84
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
I totally agree with everyone. The concert was out of this world! It was the best concert ever; performance wise. The experience was good, but would've been better had they have allowed us to get some photos and video clips of the concert and sold merchandise.

The security were strict. Even when we were waiting in line, they yelled to everyone if they people brought cameras, that they'd need to bring it up to the front and check it in or else they won't let them into the concert. But of course, some of us managed to sneak it in, including myself. But the downfall is, I was standing at a location where it was pretty much impossible for me to take any photos or video, since I was standing on the right side on a ramp. I pretty much chose the view of Utada over being in the pit where it could've been a bit easier to sneak in a couple of photos and video clips. Though, towards the end, I did finally record some audio and tried to record video without making it too obvious that I was recording anything with my flip, but when I checked it, I mostly got the back of peoples heads and the counter since I was trying to hide it from the security as they passed by.

Just a wondering, but what are the likely hoods of Utada's people checking this forum? lol I'm asking because I'd like to share my ideas as to how to sneak in your cameras.

Anyways, back to Utada and her concert. I absolutely loved her stage setup with her In The Flesh poster center stage and two lcd panels; one to the left and one to the right of the poster showing album covers as she sang her songs. The lighting just really set the mood for each song perfectly. For me, I didn't really have a favorite(s) of her song performances. She sang all of the songs beautifully. There were so many funny moments at the concert. I just love how humorous she is

I was so excited when I saw that she got handed a bag, cuz then I knew she was going to throw out the kuma baseballs, but sadly I wasn't at a location where I would've had a chance to get even close to it. Those who got it are so lucky. I envy you! lol

After the concert was over, my friend and I decided to try and see if we could get Utada to sign our cd inserts at the back. When we got to the back there were three people already there, so we thought we'd have a chance that she'd decide to meet up with a few of us. But then more people came and I guess Utada's management people decided to have her exit out a different door and they even asked the big scary security guards to stand around the car to block people from going over there. All of us just pretty much stayed on the other side. I saw on her message board that she noticed us, but not until the car had already driven off. Oh well. It was a fun night anyways.

To those going to her other concerts; Have Fun! Don't let the creepy guards prevent you from having fun. I noticed so many people just looking around to make sure no security was around before trying to take photos or videos...so it didn't seem they really got to fully enjoy her LIVE.
Posted on: 2010/1/22 11:39
  •  tommy96814
      tommy96814
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
They have pictures on here

http://www.kissfmseattle.com/main.html

wow that sucks. 102.7 da bomb didnt even post the hawaii one yet.
Posted on: 2010/1/22 11:44
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re:
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
I dont even know if 102.7 took pictures of the show. They were in charge of the meet & greet photos, which I received the other day.
Posted on: 2010/1/22 11:45
  •  DoubleTrouble84
      DoubleTrouble84
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

djc wrote:

OMG! I'm so glad Kiss was there to take photos for us! lmao I wonder why Kiss didn't have like a Meet and Greet contest?? I should've known that they were going to be there to cover her concert. oh well..

Thanks a-kikoo for finding this for us.
Posted on: 2010/1/22 12:05
  •  tommy96814
      tommy96814
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
here's the photos i've collected so far for this tour.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2029286&id=1665102021&l=d569901315
Posted on: 2010/1/22 12:23
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...891011121314...17>